Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,634 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

What A Girl Posted About Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Girl Posted About Nigeria (1007 Views)

See What A Twitter User Posted About Norther Voters / What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu / See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Girl Posted About Nigeria by AfonjaOgbuisi: 8:00am On Dec 07, 2018
NIGERIA DON'T LOVE YOU!
BEING PROUD OF NIGERIA IS STUPIDITY, YOUR CHILDREN WILL EVER REGRET IT.
NIGERIA IS STILL BRITISH EMPIRE, NON OF US OWN IT, WE ARE JUST MAINTAINING IT FOR THE BRITISH

Re: What A Girl Posted About Nigeria by ideynl1: 8:02am On Dec 07, 2018
And some people want this present government

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Girl Posted About Nigeria by 247Dior(m): 8:06am On Dec 07, 2018
#back to Duara

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Girl Posted About Nigeria by Abfinest007(m): 8:23am On Dec 07, 2018
her brain formatting
Re: What A Girl Posted About Nigeria by ZombieTAMER: 8:24am On Dec 07, 2018
Poverty

Hardship

Depression

The hallmark of APC

Woe to anyone who supports the status quo

God punish those supporting this evil administration

Suicide rate continue to rise

Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world as we recently took over from India

Irony of it all is that the most victims were among those chanting sai barber in 2015....

May we never witness the next level of this government.

Cc immhotep Lzaa amarabae homeboiy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Girl Posted About Nigeria by wowcatty: 8:38am On Dec 07, 2018
That's why I don't go to the illegal country called Nigeria, from Yorubaland to the outside world and back to Yorubaland. God bless those working hard to get Nigeria off our back.

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Posted About Nigeria by carzola(m): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2018
My sister nah so we too
See am..
Re: What A Girl Posted About Nigeria by Larryfest(m): 9:10am On Dec 07, 2018
The best thing is to be out of this country, APC wins or PDP wins Nigeria is still going to be the same shiit hole of a country.
Re: What A Girl Posted About Nigeria by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Poverty

Hardship

Depression

The hallmark of APC

Woe to anyone who supports the status quo

God punish those supporting this evil administration

Suicide rate continue to rise

Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world as we recently took over from India

Irony of it all is that the most victims were among those chanting sai barber in 2015....

May we never witness the next level of this government.

Cc immhotep Lzaa amarabae homeboiy
Most of you people will come here to be laying curses on those with opposite views to yours, it is pathetic and unintelligent to think or act like that.

Hitler, Osama, and most of those people with twisted ideologies have followers and supporters which is normal but laying curses and insults on people not supporting your party is devoid of proper reasoning.

Buhari may not be good to you but may be good to others, and you expect them not to support him?

Most of you call Buhari names but you are worse off.
SMH.

However, Sowore has my vote next year.
Re: What A Girl Posted About Nigeria by ZombieTAMER: 10:02am On Dec 07, 2018
kingkakaone:

Most of you people will come here to be laying curses on those with opposite views to yours, it is pathetic and unintelligent to think or act like that.

Hitler, Osama, and most of those people with twisted ideologies have followers and supporters which is normal but laying curses and insults on people not supporting your party is devoid of proper reasoning.
Buhari may not be good to you but may be good to others, and you expect them not to support him?
Most of you call Buhari names but you are worse off.
SMH.
However, Sowore has my vote next year.

How can a sane human being support Buhari?

I mean Buhari... Whose wife lambasted the other day about not being man enough to be in charge of the country ?

Wonders shall never cease

3 Likes

Re: What A Girl Posted About Nigeria by AGideon(m): 10:52am On Dec 07, 2018
The present day Nigeria has taught us to neither think of what our country can do for us nor what we can do for our country!.
Instead, we've be forced to think only of what we can do for ourselves!
Nobody seems to have the interest of the country at heart.

Re: What A Girl Posted About Nigeria by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

How can a sane human being support Buhari?

I mean Buhari... Whose wife lambasted the other day about not being man enough to be in charge of the country ?

Wonders shall never cease
You can disagree with others, trying to insult and lay curses on them for having a different view is irresponsible.
Re: What A Girl Posted About Nigeria by Turantula(m): 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
My brother anybody planning to vote Jubril should be cast into a bottomless pit.
Re: What A Girl Posted About Nigeria by Amumaigwe: 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
AfonjaOgbuisi:
NIGERIA DON'T LOVE YOU!
BEING PROUD OF NIGERIA IS STUPIDITY, YOUR CHILDREN WILL EVER REGRET IT.
NIGERIA IS STILL BRITISH EMPIRE, NON OF US OWN IT, WE ARE JUST MAINTAINING IT FOR THE BRITISH

I am sure the deceased who obviously died out of hunger and frustration created by Buhari/Osibanjo is Yoruba. A pity he did not live till 2023 when Fashola promised power would shift back to the SW in exchange for Yorubas voting APC in 2019 not minding their collosal failures.
My dear Yoruba brothers, you have to be alive first before 2023 will make sense. Vote wisely.
Re: What A Girl Posted About Nigeria by ignant: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nigeria is a product of British criminality. This is a widely known and stated fact. It is imperative that men and women of good conscience see that it is toppled and utterly destroyed.

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Posted About Nigeria by ZombieTAMER: 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
kingkakaone:

You can disagree with others, trying to insult and lay curses on them for having a different view is irresponsible.

Any human being supporting the hardship and failure called Buhari is already cursed...

(1) (Reply)

APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Gboko (photos) (videos) / Buhari Wouldn't Be Recognized As The President By EU/US/AU If Election Is Rigged / Live Report: PDP Leading APC In Oshogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.