Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says (61076 Views)

10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy / Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's Claim Of Being Dangerously Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by brojoshua: 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2018
If one says,let all the stones or woods or iron sheets or blocks that were bought with stolen or looted money or wages of sin and unrighteousness in your church buildings shout hallelujah, how many voices do you think will be heard?
Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by notoriousbabe: 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You look like someone whose pussy will be very tight and wet.
forget it, she will be foking boring in bed
Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by brojoshua: 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
Your riches are corrupted sir for though art a false prophet and you have indeed received your own reward and to your is reserved blackness of darkness forever in the Day unless you don't perish in false Christianity. What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loose his soul, what will he give in exchange for his soul. Though have loved wages of unrighteousness and denied the Lord of the church
Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by dazzlingd(m): 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
Amuluonyenaego:
he who truly believe shall never lack

can you just believe 10 million dollars for yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by dazzlingd(m): 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
globalresource:
Now people are more concern to tell people how to spend their money

Call me Dundee. Thanks

Call me sheeple. Thanks

Call me fool. Thanks

But I thank my God for the grace he has given me to become an employer of labour.

I give to the church, to the poor and also the downtrodden. I spend my money the way I want

Fact remains that you are a Dundee.

You are like a mad man saying, call me mad I don't care
Or like an olosho saying call me ashawo I don't care.
You sir are a dundee

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by KaptainAfrika: 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
1. SO THE CHRISTIANS WHO ARE NOT BILLIONAIRES LIKE OYEDEPO "ARE NOT ACTING ACCORDING TO THE WILL OF GOD"? PLEASE TELL THAT TO THE ARAB CHRISTIANS WHO LOSE THEIR LIVES FOR CHRIST'S SAKE. OR TO THE CHRISTIAN THAT WOULD RATHER LOSE OPPORTUNITIES THAN LOSE HIS ETERNAL SOUL

2. YOU TALK ABOUT LENDING TO NATIONS, YET THE ONLY NATION THAT IS EXPERIENCING "GOD'S BLESSINGS", IS THE MAN'S RELATIONS.

3. BUT WAIT WHY DIDN'T YOU MENTION JOHN, JAMES, PETER, MATTHEW, MARK, LUKE, PAUL, TIMOTHY - OH THAT;S RIGHT, THEY ARE NOT THE KIND OF PEOPLE YOU WOULD RATHER ASSOCIATE WITH, ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY WITH YOU GUYS!

4. THE TONE OF YOUR COMMENT, IS LIKE THOSE WHO WORSHIP IDOLS, WHEN THE IDOLS ARE CHALLENGED, THE DEMON BEHIND THE IDOL INCITES THE WORSHIPPERS INTO A HATE-FILLED FRENZY. CONFUSED? YOU ARE UNDER JUDGEMENT AND YOU DONT KNOW IT, THAT IS WHY YOUR EYES ARE BLINDED.

5. YOU CANNOT BE A DISCIPLE OF CHRIST AND NOT BEAR HIS SUFFERINGS ALSO! THE DAY YOU DECLARE ALLEGIANCE TO CHRIST, IS THE DAY YOUR TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS BEGIN.

6. WHEN LAST DID YOU HEAR A MESSAGE ON THE PERSON AND PERSONALITY OF JESUS? ALL YOU KNOW AND IT SHOWS IN YOUR LIMITATIONS, IS HOW TO GET GOD TO BLESS YOU BY DOING THINGS FOR HIM - IS HE YOUR SUGAR-DADDY OR YOUR ABBA FATHER, WHO KNOWS AND HAS MET ALL YOUR NEEDS BEFORE YOU EVEN KNOW YOU NEED THEM!

YOU HAVE NOT EVEN BEGUN THE JOURNEY ON THE NARROW PATH THAT LEADS TO LIFE, PRAY TO GOD TO OPEN YOUR EYES BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

Evercurious:

WHAT CHURCH AND BIBLICAL REALITIES ISNT HE FULFILLING? DIDNT THE SAME BIBLE SAY THAT WE SHALL LEND TO NATIONS AND OTHER PROMISES IF WE ACT ACCORDING TO THE WILL OF GOD?...WHAT MAKES YOU THINK HE DOESNT EVANGELIZE..OR IS IT TILL YOU HEAR THAT HE WAS KILLED WHILE EVANGELIZING THAT YOU LL KNOW THAT HE SERVES GOD? WHAT ABOUT SOLOMON AND ABRAHAM..IS IT THE WEALTH THAT IS GETTING YOU CONFUSED ABOUT HIS CALLING? IF SO THEN LEAVE HIM TO WHO HAS CALLED HIM

CHRIST HIMSELF SAID GREATER WORKS SHALL YOU DO.......THAT MEANS WE CAN ALSO DO MORE THAN WHAT HE DID WHILE ON EARTH...SO WHY ARE YOU CONFUSED? DIDNT JUDAS SEE CHRIST?YET HE CHOSE OTHERWISE... THERE WERE OTHER DISCIPLES BUT NOT ALL WENT SO FAR AS BEARING THE MARK OF CHRIST THE WAY SOME OTHERS DID...

MY DEAR PLS I LL ADVISE YOU ASK FOR AN ENCOUNTER WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT...IF YOU SAY YOU VE ALREADY HAD ONE WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT, PLS ASK FOR ANOTHER..

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by KaptainAfrika: 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2018
Here's a simple rule of quoting from the bible - CONTEXT, CONTEXT, CONTEXT. Don't just pick a passage, read the entire Chapter preferably the one before, and the one after it or it will wreck havoc.
P.s: taking a scripture out of context was the devil's tool in tempting Jesus, and also the way he deceives many.

Tosinayoko:

Mathew 6 vs 33
Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by pooozeee(m): 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2018
Let the Good Lord use your ministry, wealth and riches to surprise me with a million naira
wisemarhn@gmail.com

This is very easy for God to do

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by olawooro: 8:54pm On Dec 06, 2018
PreciousJob:

All the times they have helped the poor, have the poor left there poor status? Did God create anyone to be poor? Poor people is as a result of ignorance!

U ask ur self all the million u Don give poor, "that's if u even have 10k for ur account o", have they become rich!!! Everytime give to the poor! When will these poor become rich!

Clear ur eye bro!
See rubbish a supposed Christian is saying. This one will be calling himself a Christian.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by iybee24(m): 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2018
Dey Don brainwash this one
Amuluonyenaego:
he who truly believe shall never lack

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by globalresource: 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
dazzlingd:

Fact remains that you are a Dundee.

You are like a mad man saying, call me mad I don't care
Or like an olosho saying call me ashawo I don't care.
You sir are a dundee

Your generation is Dundee, fool of a took. Enemy of the church. You have failed. Fool
Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by OliveCynosure(f): 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
Jaynom:

What's your Instagram handle?

What's yours?
Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by Lanre0: 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2018
A businessman, politician, religious bigot, a fanatic, collect tithes from looters to become overnight billionaire. we all know your antics
Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by Lukuluku69(m): 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2018
Dangerously wealthy Hell Gatekeeper.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by Biggers82(m): 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2018
Fake Yoruba pastors everywhere
Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by macello4(m): 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2018
mediaNGR:
Founder and Senior Pastor of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, aka Winners’ Chapel, David Oyedepo has said that he has never received or shared any money from any government in Nigeria and that as a matter of fact, he is a ''dangerously wealthy man''.

Speaking at the opening session of Shiloh 2018, the annual gathering of the members of the church at its International Headquarters, Canaan Land, Ota in Ogun State, Oyedepo who has been named as one of the richest pastors in the world, said this while reacting to speculations that he receives kicks from unnamed government officials.

While delivering his sermon titled “Heralding the Dominion Era of the Church,”, Oyedepo emphasized that the church is a powerful body in any nation and it can decide the fate of anyone or anything. According to him, the authority that enthroned the church was from heaven and not man-made.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/im-dangerously-wealthy-bishop-oyedepo.html

Ride On PAPA
Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by wealth2al(m): 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2018
Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2018
Crooked pastor, i am guessing he will take his crooked wealth to his none existence heaven in the sky. grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2018
Postfut:

And where in my statement did I correlate the two? Straw-Man fallacy at its best.
It is. Infact that is what you implied
Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by lexy2014: 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
ushafe:

Am very sure you don't know much about Bishop ,over 20years back when he was this rich, he told us how God has promised to make him rich and wealthy,
So what you are seeing today was a completed deal of God long ago.
Bishop you are seeing today pay tithes to redeem Church, head by Pastor Adeboye., is a spiritual principle

If oyedepo pays his tithe to Adeboye to get rich, who does Adeboye pay his tithe to that has made him this rich?
Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by Udoskybest: 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
Namzy:
Pride comes before a.......
Downfall
Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by mutvy: 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2018
The greatest scammer. grin
Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by mutvy: 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2018
The greatest scammer. grin. Cheat them and tell them to their faces. Nothing those sheep can do. Dia father grin
Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by Clinton207: 12:03am On Dec 07, 2018
That's my father in Faith....its my season of dominion.
Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 07, 2018
Truefaith:

YES. There are things Mr Oyedepo is into that both Christ and the Apostles that saw Him NEVER did.

They never brought LIVE SNAKES and SCORPIONS from the bodies of their followers. They were NEVER sorcerers and wizards.

Those were Mr Oyedepo's own confession. www.thetruechristianfaith.com

Mr Oyedepo is hiding SORCERY and WITHCRAFT in plain sight.

You can't argue against a man's own words: but you can bury your head in the sand.

You are not far from the truth my brother. The buildings in his covenant university and Canaan land are all occult and Masonic symbols. The man is a pure demon.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 07, 2018
Lukuluku69:
Dangerously wealthy Hell Gatekeeper.

True. And he is got so many bounded in chains and shackles, leading them down the broad road to hell fire. As for me and those who know what is actually going on, we have chosen to remain on the narrow path which is the only way to heaven according to the Holy Bible.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 07, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

To fuçk you dey hungry me o.

Men this your harrassment no get part two o. grin
Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by Gboliwe: 1:39am On Dec 07, 2018
A nairalander needs urgent financial help. Please follow this link and help as you can.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/man-seeks-n8m-for-mothers-kidney-transplant/

Nairaland link: https://www.nairaland.com/4443372/please-save-mothers-life-shes
Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 07, 2018
If he can say this and his members didn't react then they need a special kind if brain surgery to help them.

How can he scam them and still say it to their faces? cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by adegeye38(m): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2018
KaptainAfrika:
If that passage meant what you said, won't the apostles, the missionaries all have been Billionaires - are you saying Oyedepo is more committed than those who laid down their lives for the gospel.

Oyedepo, wins thousands of oduls for God every month, God has used him to transform millions of lives including me myself, Oyedepo is sold out to God and he is ready to die for him, he got the revelation of prosperity through Gods word and he keyed to it.

The most important thing to God is souls, and Oyedepo keyed into that secret and God blessed him richly

Bible talks on obedience and prosperity

Beloved i wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health as your soul prospereth.

Though he was rich, he became poor, so that through his poverty i can become rich.

Instead of antagonizing open your heart and your spirit and learn from the feet of men like Oyedepo, that man has it all, just listen to one of his messages, you will know
Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by hayzed1090: 11:06am On Dec 07, 2018
adegeye38:

Oyedepo, wins thousands of oduls for God every month, God has used him to transform millions of lives including me myself, Oyedepo is sold out to God and he is ready to die for him, he got the revelation of prosperity through Gods word and he keyed to it.

The most important thing to God is souls, and Oyedepo keyed into that secret and God blessed him richly

Bible talks on obedience and prosperity

Beloved i wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health as your soul prospereth.

Though he was rich, he became poor, so that through his poverty i can become rich.

Instead of antagonizing open your heart and your spirit and learn from the feet of men like Oyedepo, that man has it all, just listen to one of his messages, you will know

Haba. . Thousands of souls every month and we are still among the most corrupt people in d world . Av never seen a strong God fearing Christian from these churches b4...

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says by gidjah(m): 11:56am On Dec 07, 2018
Iziquiel:

Just see ur reasoning, u see how u dey reason? He is the Abraham and Solomon of our time, no he's also the JESUS of our time.. Tufiakwa
sorry if my post hurts ,but I know you are definitely o e of those norminal churchee in this nation else you wouldn't have been crossed with my post.wehter you like it or yes, we have men in and out of seasons, and God still have generals as of old on earth today

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b / Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic / Prophet Dancing, Rocking A Lady At A Wedding In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.