Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

At Last, Paypal Account Made Easy!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / At Last, Paypal Account Made Easy!!! (288 Views)

Withdrawing Less Than #5000 From Your Bet9ja Account Made Easy. / Good News! Paypal Account Made Easy And Earn $40 Per Referral. / Business Account Made Easier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At Last, Paypal Account Made Easy!!! by domainsales18: 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2018
Hey Guys,

I can help you do these:

1. Open a USA PayPal.
2. Verify it through USA Mobile line.
3. Verify it with USA Debit Card.
4. Make it to SEND and RECEIVE Dollars here in Nigeria and worldwide.
5. You can use it to pay for online goods and services, and also be paid for your goods and services.

Price is just: N1,000

If you are ready to pay now, I can set everything up within 5minutes once I see your N1,000 paid screenshot.

I have set up more than 30 accounts for people and they are enjoying it to the fullest.

Once I open this PayPal account for you, you can link it in any website and you will be confirmed/registered immediately.

If you are interested, just send me a direct message (DM) and no need for too much questions, as I am a guru using PayPal for the past five years...I know the way round it perfectly.

My WhatsApp: O81 TWO ZERO 8 5 TWO 79 ONE

That's all.
Re: At Last, Paypal Account Made Easy!!! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2018
You didn't include bank verification.
If u need vba to get the usa paypal verified hit me up. Cost 2500.

(1) (Reply)

Mobilemoney The Untapped Alternative To Nibss's Epileptic Network / We Are Still B U Y I N G Waste / How To Win 100k Grants In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.