Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

I’ve Never Received Booty From Any Government, Oyedepo Boasts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’ve Never Received Booty From Any Government, Oyedepo Boasts (170 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Never Received Booty From Any Government, Oyedepo Boasts by Jesutomisin: 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
The Presiding Bishop, Living Faith Church Worldwide, aka Winners’ Chapel, Dr. David Oyedepo has boasted of God’s blessings on his life, that he doesn’t need any government’s booty to live. The cleric boasted of having a clear conscience

. “I don’t share any booty from any government. I have a clear conscience; I am dangerously wealthy. I am rich, whatever I want, comes. That’s what they call wealth,” the Bishop said.

Oyedepo stated this at the opening session of Shiloh 2018, the annual gathering of the members of the Living Faith Church tagged “Dominion” at its International Headquarters, Canaan Land, Ota in Ogun State.

The Bishop warned those he called ‘political gladiators’ to understand that.....read more....http://naijachurchnews.com/40358-2/

Re: I’ve Never Received Booty From Any Government, Oyedepo Boasts by amaniro: 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2018
Okay so can all the Oyedepo charade end? it's getting cliche

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Pray Until Something Happens (6) / If You Are Not Feeding Your Faith. You Are Feeding Your Doubt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.