Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,591 members, 7,955,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:48 PM

'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk (43728 Views)

Tackle Poverty, Not Almajirai - Okorocha Tells Northern Governors / Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha / Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk by Soulsymbol99: 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2018
Nathan2016:
For the first time in a long time, UNCLE ROCHAS IS MAKING SENSE

He has been humbled so little of his sense is bk grin
Re: 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk by parizzz: 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2018
chrischukszy01:

U r crazy up stairs
You are mad downstairs ..... OYIN-IBERIBERISM cheesy
Re: 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk by semuni: 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
If na u,wetin u wan insult again when u have able people insulting on your behalf. What will now be the work of the likes of oshiomole,el rufai, Onochie,lai,femi and the rest of them

greggng:
To be honest I have never heard buhari insult anyone...despite all the insult of waec, jubril , dead brain by fayose and co....because of all this I and my family will vote only Sai baba....even if he has nepa , or he is clone or dead brain we will vote him
Re: 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk by greggng: 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2018
semuni:

If na u,wetin u wan insult again when u have able people insulting on your behalf. What will now be the work of the likes of oshiomole,el rufai, Onochie,lai,femi and the rest of them

And he also have able God by him side
Re: 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk by wikky042: 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
chrischukszy01:
Can anything good come out of Edo state?
Thunder fire you..

2 Likes

Re: 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk by GenFunction: 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
dem give tout Party chairman.....smh...ugly man does ugly things
Re: 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk by poscabafash: 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2018
This will definitely be settled and we all we support Buhari
Re: 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk by godwon01(m): 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2018
chrischukszy01:
Don't generalised the situation. Express your opinion about Osiomole not abusing the ppeople of Edo state.
Re: 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk by Bhol28: 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2018
Shut up Rochas or whot do u call urself,your own is worst,u are attacking oshiomole just because he didn't allow u enforce ur son in law on IMO state as governor. Moreso Obj was the one who said that God will punish him if he ever forgive Atiku,the kleptomania
Re: 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk by chrischukszy01(m): 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
parizzz:

You are mad downstairs ..... OYIN-IBERIBERISM cheesy
Wasted sperm! Born by mistake.
Re: 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2018
Statue loading angry
Re: 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk by ibinaboonline: 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
I thought Rochas has left APC
Re: 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk by middlebelter(m): 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2018
I am with you on this Rochas Okorocha.

Please remind Adams Oshiomole that the same OBj promoted Buhari in 2015 by publicly tearing his PDP card. He was hailed by the Adams and Tinubu's of this country. Now the man has changed his political beliefs, why are you calling him name.

APC should stop thier spirit of intolerance ,it won't make Nigerians to love them more in 2019.
Re: 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk by mudiana(m): 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
chrischukszy01:
hope you and ur family dey okay upstairs?
Re: 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk by MrSix: 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2018
Poorboy:
is it stolen?
What's stolen bro?
Moreover, I'm too sane to steal from somebody. I have pride that much.
Re: 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
I agree with Okorocha. APC must lead by example to ensure Nigerians know the difference always.
Re: 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk by Poorboy: 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
MrSix:

What's stolen bro?
or I buy only stolen product... Sorry
Re: 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk by dochenaj: 5:08am On Dec 07, 2018
sureheaven:
Obj himself said God will and should punish him if he Obasanjo ever forgives Atiku or have anything to do with him.

How can a Christian harbor hatred for someone and even call on God to support his pledge of unforgiveness? That will be plain stupidity. It is good OBJ decided to forgive.
Re: 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk by CityNGR: 7:26am On Dec 07, 2018
MrSix:

What's stolen bro?
You must be selling stolen laptops
Re: 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk by Poorboy: 8:14am On Dec 07, 2018
MrSix:

What's stolen bro?
or I thought it's stolen so I can buy
Re: 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk by Ayed44: 9:55am On Dec 07, 2018
sureheaven:
Obj himself said God will and should punish him if he Obasanjo ever forgives Atiku or have anything to do with him.

God will never forgive OBJ if OBJ did not forgive Atiku.God himself teaches us that before we can seek forgiveness from him, we must first forgive our fellow men who have wronged us.

I don't think any right thinking human will condemn OBJ for forgiving Atiku.
Re: 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk by genesishouse: 10:55am On Dec 07, 2018
APC a house divided against itself shall never stand. that party is doomed and marked for destruction. remember WOMAN GO AND DIE.

1 Like

Re: 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk by parizzz: 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
chrischukszy01:

Wasted sperm! Born by mistake.
ODE ALAKORI
Re: 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk by IBENUALHASSAN(m): 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
Oshomole should have said Thunder fire Obasanjo instead of saying God punish Obasanjo.We all know his punishments are waiting for him in the hereafter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin / I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari / Kanu Declares Every Monday Empowerment Day In South-East, Abolishes Sit-At-Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.