Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha (13432 Views)

Tackle Poverty, Not Almajirai - Okorocha Tells Northern Governors / Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos / 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 1:13am On Jun 04, 2019
The immediate past governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, has told his successor, Emeka Ihedioha, to stop blackmailing him.

Okorocha rather advised Ihedioha to face governance and improve the lot of the state.

A statement issued in Owerri, the state capital on Monday by Okorocha’s media aide, Sam Onwuemeodo, said that the governor had been investing in blackmails against him.

Okorocha said that the only way Ihedioha would “dwarf” him was by achieving more than he (Okorocha) achieved as a governor of the state.

Okorocha who challenged Ihedioha for a road show in the state capital said that the governor had made up his mind to blackmail him even before he was sworn in on May 29.

The statement read in part, “We do not think that the new governor came to power only to vilify Okorocha. Since May 29, 2019, when he was inaugurated, he has never said any other thing aside talking down on the former governor.”

“First, he went to demolish the Akachi tower, Imo people shouted foul. He said Okorocha had been arrested by EFCC, which was also false. He renamed the Imo Trade & Investment Centre Ahiajioku Centre, and he must have discovered that he has no audience.”

“He has also said that the brand new Government House Okorocha handed over to him was an eyesore with a photograph of a bad toilet they must have taken from the PDP Office in Owerri. He has equally denied that the former governor left N42.5billion for him, yet, the banks mentioned to that effect have never denied being in custody of the mentioned sums.”

“Today, it is the issue of handover. There was a Joint Inauguration Committee with his Secretary to the State Government now, Chief Chris Okewulonu as Co-chairman. ”

“They were handed over both assets and liabilities and taken round the key projects. They were satisfied. And the Principal Secretary to the former governor has also been there. He received the governor in Government House, took him round and also handed over to him any other thing left to be handed over.”

“Even before May 29, 2019, when he was sworn in as governor, he had made up his mind to invest heavily on blackmail against his predecessor. For instance, with the inauguration time-table, he was to meet with the governor then, Owelle Okorocha on May 2, 2019, but he called to say that he was travelling. He skipped that important meeting.”

“Again, May 5, 2019, was slated for his tour of selected projects with the governor then but he also avoided that. May 6 to May 20, 2019, was scheduled for Ministerial handover and Account reconciliation but he was never seen. He avoided close contact with the man he was coming to replace. Even the Joint Inauguration Church Service fixed for May 25, 2019, at Heroes Square.”

” He altered the whole programme to avoid being on the same page with Owelle Okorocha for a smooth handover. And we have today, seen the reasons for all those pranks.”

“Governor Ihedioha should tell his audience what he wants from the former governor. Let him mention those things so that we can take off from there… Let him mention it so that his motive can be clearer.”

“In any case, he should find out why it appears that Imo people are not excited about his governorship and also not in agreement with him in all his blackmail against his predecessor. And also why on the day of his inauguration Imo people never cared to know what was happening.”

“Let him also know that by July, we are going to challenge him for a road walk with Owelle Okorocha on the major streets of Owerri. As we have continued to allude, he has come to unveil the Heroism of Owelle Okorocha.”

“In case he does not know, the only thing he can do and dwarf Okorocha is to work and achieve more than him. Where he fails to do that, he has lost the contest. It is only his achievements more than what Okorocha did, that can help him in what he is trying to do. Aside from that, he should find other things to do or take the world as he sees it. Okorocha is the defending Champion of Imo governorship based on his achievements. There is nothing anybody can do about that.”

https://punchng.com/stop-blackmailing-me-okorocha-tells-ihedioha/amp/

8 Likes

Re: Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha by Folabifreeman(m): 1:18am On Jun 04, 2019
wetin consign me

1 Like

Re: Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha by deomelo: 3:40am On Jun 04, 2019
In case he does not know, the only thing he can do and dwarf Okorocha is to work and achieve more than him. Where he fails to do that, he has lost the contest. It is only his achievements more than what Okorocha did, that can help him in what he is trying to do

. Aside from that, he should find other things to do or take the world as he sees it. Okorocha is the defending Champion of Imo governorship based on his achievements. There is nothing anybody can do about that.”

grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha by Ijawdefender: 4:48am On Jun 04, 2019
New governor do the work you are elected to do. Old governor go colet your senate,both of you make Imo great.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha by Pabloosas(m): 6:04am On Jun 04, 2019
grin
Re: Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha by Benblaq(m): 6:06am On Jun 04, 2019
I have a problem of not finishing any sentence I start. It all began in 2007 when I

7 Likes

Re: Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha by bentlywills(m): 6:08am On Jun 04, 2019
E dn start, Na so dem go blame each other 8yrs go finish without anything to show for it just like our incorruptible president

6 Likes

Re: Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha by DVMtuppence(m): 6:09am On Jun 04, 2019
cheesy shocked
This is Nigeria
Re: Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 04, 2019
Benblaq:
I have a problem of not finishing any sentence I start. It all began in 2007 when I
Lemme finish it for u... It all began in 2007 when your brain stopped working, so.... Damn i have the same problem.

17 Likes

Re: Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha by herakles: 6:09am On Jun 04, 2019
okoroawusa! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha by 9jahotblog: 6:09am On Jun 04, 2019
Everything in the government house is either destroyed or
stolen by Okorocha before leaving the government New governor Ihedioha alleges.
Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9eoIqHN7ck
Re: Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha by iammo(m): 6:11am On Jun 04, 2019
grin

Igbos disgracing Igbos me lickey,

with the way Igbos openly castigate each other , i am very sure they cant smell aso rock in the next 200 years and the Biafra dream would remain a wishy washy dream till eternity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha by Egalitarian1: 6:12am On Jun 04, 2019
Constructive reply anyway.

6 Likes

Re: Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha by princeade86(m): 6:12am On Jun 04, 2019
Prove urself innocent

1 Like

Re: Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 04, 2019
Then do the needful and handover properly nah
Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha by Hisxellency: 6:13am On Jun 04, 2019
Is this what we are going to witness within this coming four years between this two old men
What's this blame blame game all about... Is Nigeria cursed or are we the cause Is high time Mr Ihedioha rise above this blaming stuff and start giving orders as the executive Governor he is. Immunity has left Okorocha and his men so you should go after them if they are still in possession of any government property in Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha by Adaowerri111: 6:13am On Jun 04, 2019
Ihedioha is a Loser, He should shut up and just work, Most E rats crucifying Rochas don't live in Imo state, Rochas is the best Governor we've had, if you want to find out about his Achievement ...Engage an average neutral Imolite, His greatest undoing was joining APC.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 6:16am On Jun 04, 2019
Useless iberibe man. Ihedioha must exposed all your dirty affair in Douglas House

1 Like

Re: Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha by PapaAdanna: 6:17am On Jun 04, 2019
This life is very funny

Can u imagine the KING of blackmail now crying fowl, who can ever do the game of blackmail and propaganda than MR IBERIBERISM ROCHAS...

U never see anything yet
Re: Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha by kayusely70(m): 6:18am On Jun 04, 2019
Ihedioha started on a false note by telling lies.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha by kaen1317: 6:18am On Jun 04, 2019
The name okoroacha is now synomous to GREED.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha by adioolayi(m): 6:20am On Jun 04, 2019
Adaowerri111:
Ihedioha is a Loser, He should shut up and just work, Most E rats crucifying Rochas don't live in Imo state, Rochas is the best Governor we've had, if you want to find out about his Achievement ...Engage an average neutral Imolite, His greatest undoing was joining APC.
Greatest undoing joining APC What platform did he win his reelection

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha by Seetto: 6:22am On Jun 04, 2019
Ihedioha should get to work and stop all this rubbish, this guy is giving IMO the impression that he cannot deliver and his failure should be directed to his predecessor.

Okorocha has done his part, let him get to work and start delivering , some of his colleagues have started working and we can see that...

5 Likes

Re: Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha by newproject(m): 6:23am On Jun 04, 2019
Imo will be
Great again
Re: Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha by TGMISKY(m): 6:24am On Jun 04, 2019
Ihedioha na scam

3 Likes

Re: Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha by NOC1(m): 6:24am On Jun 04, 2019
He Okorocha never lied here, people will not understand.
I was surprise when Ihedioha said he was not the one that ordered the demolition of the Akachi, if he is not the one as claimed by his social media handlers, let them publish the said court order, the place that monument is located was a dump site along owerri Aba road, there was no road to the place prior to Okorochas administration.
on the issue of the Government house, he used same not good to stay government house to swear in his SSG and Cos yesterday.

let him Ihedioha start his own page and leave Rochas alone, let him rebuild as he has promised.

15 Likes

Re: Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha by Hisxellency: 6:26am On Jun 04, 2019
adioolayi:
Greatest undoing joining APC What platform did he win his reelection
He won the reelection on the platform of Apc because he imposed himself on Imolites using the power of Incumbency he got from APGA

1 Like

Re: Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha by a29truth(m): 6:27am On Jun 04, 2019
ihedioha is starting his tenure on a wrong footing, he should concentrate on improving IMO state and not blame games

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adebayo Shittu Sued By Victor Oluwadamilere, Ex Aide Over Unpaid Salaries / FG To Commission 40MW Kashimbilla Hydropower Plant Soon / Nigeria To Borrow N510 Billion Via Bond Sale In Q1 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.