Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

2019:imagine What People Turn Pdp And Supporters To In Sokoto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019:imagine What People Turn Pdp And Supporters To In Sokoto (1124 Views)

Politicians Have Enjoyed Enough, It’s Now People’s Turn – Otti / Hardship: People Turn To 'Throw-away' Rice For Food In Nigeria - BBC / Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019:imagine What People Turn Pdp And Supporters To In Sokoto by niyidenrele: 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2018
Someone sent this to me and I find it very interesting. The writer has a good sense of humour. Lol*"PDP PRESIDENTIAL NORTHWEST ZONAL RALLY**Let me begin by calling the register as I am watching it live. PDP Chairman Secondus, PDP candidate Atiku, Peter Obi, former President Jonathan and his former Vice Namadi Sambo, Senators Kwankwaso, Saraki, Speaker Dogara, Liyel Imoke, Governor DD Ishaku of Taraba, Kabiru Turaki, Sule Lamido, Walid Jubril, Shema,etc are all in attendance. But mark you, all the Southeast governors are absent.**The MC is Dino. At the beginning, when Dino shouted Nigeria, there was mixed response; some shouted "sai Atiku" while some shouted"sai Buhari" as expected. To avoid further embarrassment, they started using trumpet sound whenever Nigeria is shouted to cover theresponse from the crowd.**Kwankwaso ranted as usual. Then Namadi Sambo. Sambo avoided reciting Fatiha, he only pleaded with them to vote PDP. Then Jonathan.GEJ shouted Nigeria and they replied "sai Buhari with a mixed response covered by trumpet sound to reflect "sai Atiku". Dogara alsomade noise in both English and Hausa, his message was not clear. Like the guy is confused. Then Saraki. Saraki avoided reciting Qulhuwallahu. He spoke also in Hausa and English.**Secondus then took over as party chairman. Secondus' speech is full of threats and incitements. He made mention that there will bewar if Atiku is not returned winner. God forbid. What a conceding statement! They then handedover flags to their candidates.**Obi wore dark glasses to avoid lying to people of Sokoto with open eyes. Atiku then took over. He affirmed that northwest is the capital of PDPthat is why they are starting campaigns with Sokoto. There was mixed response when he tried to say Nigeria, of course some shouted 'saiBuhari'. Atiku said his origin is Sokoto, his grandparents were from Sokoto. I hate lying during the day Wallahi. He spoke in fulfulde.**Again, Atiku mentioned that he is a farmer, a trader and a rich man. That he has participated in all deals and businesses to become rich (including...?)That also Buhari has only 150 cows but he has more than 1000 cows. Now weknow the sponsors of Fulani herdsmen.**It is interesting to let you know that I wasted my time trying to comprehend why I should consider Atiku and PDP serious to come back to ruling Nigeria. Non of them spoke about stopping or fighting corruption. They only mentioned hunger. That they will fight hunger they have created.**I am tired. PDP secretary is currently speaking.What a waste of time! Never again. Better we move to the NEXT LEVEL. All I saw in that rally was yesterday we prayed and worked hard to escape. - Auwal Mustapha Imam."*

1 Like

Re: 2019:imagine What People Turn Pdp And Supporters To In Sokoto by Cozbymaster97(m): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
wasted my kb opening this ...
Re: 2019:imagine What People Turn Pdp And Supporters To In Sokoto by selectedhero(m): 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
Re: 2019:imagine What People Turn Pdp And Supporters To In Sokoto by kufre2010: 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2018
niyidenrele:
Someone sent this to me and I find it very interesting. The writer has a good sense of humour. Lol*"PDP PRESIDENTIAL NORTHWEST ZONAL RALLY**Let me begin by calling the register as I am watching it live. PDP Chairman Secondus, PDP candidate Atiku, Peter Obi, former President Jonathan and his former Vice Namadi Sambo, Senators Kwankwaso, Saraki, Speaker Dogara, Liyel Imoke, Governor DD Ishaku of Taraba, Kabiru Turaki, Sule Lamido, Walid Jubril, Shema,etc are all in attendance. But mark you, all the Southeast governors are absent.**The MC is Dino. At the beginning, when Dino shouted Nigeria, there was mixed response; some shouted "sai Atiku" while some shouted"sai Buhari" as expected. To avoid further embarrassment, they started using trumpet sound whenever Nigeria is shouted to cover theresponse from the crowd.**Kwankwaso ranted as usual. Then Namadi Sambo. Sambo avoided reciting Fatiha, he only pleaded with them to vote PDP. Then Jonathan.GEJ shouted Nigeria and they replied "sai Buhari with a mixed response covered by trumpet sound to reflect "sai Atiku". Dogara alsomade noise in both English and Hausa, his message was not clear. Like the guy is confused. Then Saraki. Saraki avoided reciting Qulhuwallahu. He spoke also in Hausa and English.**Secondus then took over as party chairman. Secondus' speech is full of threats and incitements. He made mention that there will bewar if Atiku is not returned winner. God forbid. What a conceding statement! They then handedover flags to their candidates.**Obi wore dark glasses to avoid lying to people of Sokoto with open eyes. Atiku then took over. He affirmed that northwest is the capital of PDPthat is why they are starting campaigns with Sokoto. There was mixed response when he tried to say Nigeria, of course some shouted 'saiBuhari'. Atiku said his origin is Sokoto, his grandparents were from Sokoto. I hate lying during the day Wallahi. He spoke in fulfulde.**Again, Atiku mentioned that he is a farmer, a trader and a rich man. That he has participated in all deals and businesses to become rich (including...?)That also Buhari has only 150 cows but he has more than 1000 cows. Now weknow the sponsors of Fulani herdsmen.**It is interesting to let you know that I wasted my time trying to comprehend why I should consider Atiku and PDP serious to come back to ruling Nigeria. Non of them spoke about stopping or fighting corruption. They only mentioned hunger. That they will fight hunger they have created.**I am tired. PDP secretary is currently speaking.What a waste of time! Never again. Better we move to the NEXT LEVEL. All I saw in that rally was yesterday we prayed and worked hard to escape. - Auwal Mustapha Imam."*
U r mortgaging ur generation because of N30,000 monthly stipend. If u should get the kind money the least person in Buhari extended linage get u will sell them to eternal slavery

1 Like

Re: 2019:imagine What People Turn Pdp And Supporters To In Sokoto by celeiyke: 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
BMC no be easy job ooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje To Not Create Tensions Between Yorubas, Igbos In Lagos / PDP Will Accept Outcome Of Elections – Tambuwal / PMB Share Adorable Photo Of Himself In Office As Nigerians Await Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.