Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube (39863 Views)

Rema's Calm Down Becomes The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube / Davido’s ‘fall’ Is Finally Catching On In The U.S., But It Should Be Bigger / Top 15 Nigerian Music Videos With The Highest Views On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Please view any Lady Gaga or Katy Perry video and confess yourself

But Dave is a nice guy, I like Him
No he should view the videos of Adele and Ariana grande and see the views and he will just faint.
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2018
So Banana has finally fallen on Wizkid fans

3 Likes

Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by bayocanny: 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2018
I just love this guy, no homo
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2018
Banana fall on you
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by donnie(m): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2018
angry
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Gossiplover: 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2018
nice one. he deserves it.
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Mariangeles(f): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2018
simpleKUSH:
I'm happy for him sha
It wasn't that hard now was it ?.?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2018
Banana fall on all stupid Buharists from Sudan

1 Like

Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by oluwatosink: 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
Gratefulheart01:
If this wack frog voice can blow like this in Naija; Then, I can blow more. I always know Naija will lick my ass too somebody. Any wack can blow in Naija and sheeple will lick his/her ass.
Nigerians are servile and easy to manipulate. You people must lick my asss too, soon.

If you can all lick the ass of an untalented frog voice. You will also lick my asss someday.
It's a crime not to blow in naija, you don't need any talent, just manipulate the sheeple.

Welcome to naija where, wacks are their celebrities, leaders, rulers and the sheeple obediently worship and lick the ass of their wack slave masters.

If sheeple no lick my asss for this country, wetin I gain?

Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2018
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Shezkid: 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2018
See money oo..
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by sirkaebs: 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
Fairly used grinding machine for sale around Alagbado axis, Lagos.
Contact 08124133918
Price #70000 (negotiable)

Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
OBO!!

The king. The views speak for itself smiley
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
[quote author=oluwatosink post=73615894][/quote]

Who is fighting you?
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by kay29000(m): 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
1Ronaldo:
I have been following Fall since it hit 37 million views and Yemi Slade's Johnny was like 83 million.
How Fall take rise come pass Johnny views in such a short period d shock me sef.
Be like davido just employ ppl to just d stream d video 247.

I can still remember in 2016, most viewed Nigerian music on YouTube was Oliver twist by Dbanj with about 45 million views....
Mehn, to be honest, we r trying....

I knew Fall was gonna become even bigger after that Davido interview on Breakfast Club Show (New York radio interview) earlier this year...DJ Envy (one of the hosts of the interview) said it during the interview that he plays Fall in the club and people go crazy for it. I knew his statement would make more people go and watch the video on Youtube.

1 Like

Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
Gratefulheart01:
If this wack frog voice can blow like this in Naija; Then, I can blow more. I always know Naija will lick my ass too somebody. Any wack can blow in Naija and sheeple will lick his/her ass.
Nigerians are servile and easy to manipulate. You people must lick my asss too, soon.

If you can all lick the ass of an untalented frog voice. You will also lick my asss someday.
It's a crime not to blow in naija, you don't need any talent, just manipulate the sheeple.

Welcome to naija where, wacks are their celebrities, leaders, rulers and the sheeple obediently worship and lick the ass of their wack slave masters.

Yes you will blow soon but not in Nigeria...maybe Sudan or Somalia

4 Likes

Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Notatribalist(m): 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

go and release one wack song ok?stop the rant abeg
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2018
simpleKUSH:
I'm happy for him sha

So Sense don finally FALL on u or did you borrow it?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by kay29000(m): 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2018
AlphLukau:
Check the difference between a Musician and a Singer ...

Eminem .. Just 3 Months don pass 106 Million Views for the song title "FALL"

Davido After 1 Year dey Celebrate 98 Million Views ..... #STEWGANG

Come on! How can you be comparing an American superstar with a Nigerian superstar. Not only is American population more than Nigerian population (325 million to Nigeria's 180 million), but we all know American music is consumed by people all over the world. This isn't a fair comparison at all.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by damiloladuke: 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2018
tstx:
cheesy

Lalasticlala mynd44

you dont seem to be in your right senses by securing spaces like a cursed fool
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Hoodbilonia: 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2018
davido dey leatn
wen men dey get 550million views
one billion times 2zillion
is equal to what
pere pere
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Trustee1: 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2018
simpleKUSH:
I'm happy for him sha
Who took your phone?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by DrGud: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

you are a sadist. & if not careful you'll kill yourself
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2018
He deserves it....
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by STILESGANG: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2018
AlphLukau:

Im not even a fan of davido but your comparism is silly. Eminem is an international act that appeals to a wider and more tech savvy audience than davido. Do you expect the average pepper seller who listens to davido to watch his videos on youtube undecided

9 Likes

Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by stevio(m): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2018
Fraud alert
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Studyinchina200(m): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2018
AlphLukau:

You ehn no comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide / Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes / 1,000+ Throwback Songs To Download From Qoret.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.