Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube (39840 Views)

Rema's Calm Down Becomes The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube / Davido’s ‘fall’ Is Finally Catching On In The U.S., But It Should Be Bigger / Top 15 Nigerian Music Videos With The Highest Views On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2018
soulpeppersoup:

When u get focus and know how to go about it, let me know.

Alright bruh, grace that turn wacks to stars must work for me too, I must hit it within few years to now.
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Alright bruh, grace that turn wacks to stars must work for me too, I must hit it within few years to now.

You be Apc ni? You just dey give future impossible tenses like Lai Mohammed.
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
soulpeppersoup:

Nothing like impossibility on this side.
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 12, 2018
soulpeppersoup:

Oh, you want something that happens within 24hrs. Even the frog voice we talking about with all his father influence, buying award, buying views, buying this or that and cheating, he still spent many years before he is what he is now, nigga been in music long ago. There is no short-cut to success boy, if you discover a secret, the only thing it can do is increase your odds from 50% to 80% or reduce your time of struggling or reduce your stress to success, but nothing will take away hard-work and patience if you wanna make it.
If 24hrs wealth and success is what you want, then you should be thinking about how to pick ladies panties.
NO shortcut to real success boy. Get that.
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Oh, you want something that happens within 24hrs. Even the frog voice we talking about with all his father influence, buying award, buying views, buying this or that and cheating, he still spent many years before he is what he is now, nigga been in music long ago. There is no short-cut to success boy, if you discover a secret, the only thing it can do is increase your odds from 50% to 80% or reduce your time of struggling or reduce your stress to success, but nothing will take away hard-work and patience if you wanna make it.
If 24hrs wealth and success is what you want, then you should be thinking about how to pick ladies panties.
NO shortcut to real success boy. Get that.

Stop jumping into discussion half way. The person am talking with isn't even erratic as you.

Learn to mind your business
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
soulpeppersoup:

Stop jumping into discussion half way. The person am talking with isn't even erratic as you.

Learn to mind your business

You've been quoting me boy. Are confused or what?
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by tstx(m): 8:44am On Dec 13, 2018
cheesy
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Johnsonkeyz2019: 8:36am On Nov 10, 2021
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Johnsonkeyz2019: 10:40pm On May 06, 2022
How to Play "Nasty" 251 Chord Progression

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq-AYh8Ksbg

Don't forget to click the Subscribe Button

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide / Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes / Headies 2019: Reactions As Rema Wins Next Rated Award - Screenshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.