Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Cee C Share Story Of How A Good Samaritan Saved Her From Being Disgraced (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee C Share Story Of How A Good Samaritan Saved Her From Being Disgraced (video) (533 Views)

Femi Kuti Son Share Story How He Met His Lovely Wife At Tender Age(vid,pics) / Actress Caught Doing This Disgraced (video) / Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cee C Share Story Of How A Good Samaritan Saved Her From Being Disgraced (video) by Horlatundex(m): 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2018
The privately educated Cee-C likes to learn new stuff and is an avid novel reader.

She narrates how a good samaritan saved her from being disgrace at the toll gate

Click Link Below To Watch Video;

https://lns247.com/2018/12/06/cee-c-shares-story-of-how-a-good-samaritan-saved-her-from-being-disgraced-at-the-toll-gate-video/

Re: Cee C Share Story Of How A Good Samaritan Saved Her From Being Disgraced (video) by Stanweezy(m): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
Nairaland self, if celeb poo, it will hit front page, they cry it will hit front page, they share throw back pics it will hit front page, but because we're are not celeb our problem hit front when something bad happen to us see my throw back pics on my IG is only my friends that comment on it...make Una carry am enta front page nah
Re: Cee C Share Story Of How A Good Samaritan Saved Her From Being Disgraced (video) by simpleKUSH(m): 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2018
I'm not interested, I only want to know why davido is not yet arrested for the death of tagbo and DJ olu and also for selling chiomas womb

(1) (Reply)

Davido Allegedly Slapped Fly Boy Inc Manager Tumi At His Concert Last Night And / Actress Chika Ike Strikes A Pose With A Monkey (photos) / Nigerians Models Rocked Moschino Show In Rome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.