Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Femi Kuti Son Share Story How He Met His Lovely Wife At Tender Age(vid,pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Kuti Son Share Story How He Met His Lovely Wife At Tender Age(vid,pics) (3574 Views)

I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo / Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age / Mercy Aigbe And Son Share A Kiss As They Light Up Their Christmas Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Kuti Son Share Story How He Met His Lovely Wife At Tender Age(vid,pics) by TruthsFM: 9:48am On Nov 02, 2023
We Started Off As School Father & Daughter - Made Kuti And Wife, Inedoye Share Love Story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu0hDO4lFE8?si=ThRT9jNHwNuGNgUD

Re: Femi Kuti Son Share Story How He Met His Lovely Wife At Tender Age(vid,pics) by TruthsFM: 9:48am On Nov 02, 2023
Wow what a beautiful story to learn from . Meanwhile the beautiful couple share more story about their engagement from tender age

From School Father & Daughter to Forever Love! Watch Inedoye & Made Kuti Share their Beautiful Love Story | #NedoMade2023

Musician and grandson of Afrobeat pioneer Fela Kuti, Made Kuti, tied the knot with his wife, Inedoye Adanne Onyenso, on November 1, 2023.

At the ceremony, the couple spoke to BellaNaija about their beautiful love story. Inedoye shared how they met in high school when he was her school father and how their love story blossomed from being Facebook friends afterwards, to 2018, when the real story kicked off.

Made talked about the turning point for them in the relationship, getting married on the third anniversary of their relationship, and his favourite thing about her.

https://www.bellanaija.com/2023/11/made-kuti-and-inedoye-adanne-onyenso-love-story/

Re: Femi Kuti Son Share Story How He Met His Lovely Wife At Tender Age(vid,pics) by Infojames: 9:49am On Nov 02, 2023
When men were boys

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Son Share Story How He Met His Lovely Wife At Tender Age(vid,pics) by Bestbrain123(m): 10:22am On Nov 02, 2023
Father and daughter.. Now husband and wive.. Sometimes i wonder what our secondry Schools go through in making a nigerian youth..
Re: Femi Kuti Son Share Story How He Met His Lovely Wife At Tender Age(vid,pics) by TruthsFM: 10:44am On Nov 02, 2023
From School Father/Daughter to Husband: Made Kuti and Wife Reveal How They Met As They Tie the Knot

During their wedding, Made and his wife Inedoye shared the romantic story of how they met The singer's wife revealed he was her school father in high school, and they remained Facebook friends before they reconnected in 2018 Made revealed their wedding day is also the anniversary of their relationship, which kick-started on November 1 2020
singer and Fela Kuti's grandson, Made, tied the knot with his lover, Inedoye.
Amid their ceremony, the couple took a moment to share how they met with Bellanaija. Netizens gush over Made Kuti and wife's story
Photo credit: @inedoye/@bellanaijaweddings
Source: Instagram Inedoye, in her short interview, revealed she and Made met in high school and had a school father/daughter relationship. The pair remained friends and reunited in 2018 after the singer returned to the country, and they kicked off then. Read more: https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1561537-from-school-fatherdaughter-husband-kuti-wife-reveal-how-met-tie-knot/

Re: Femi Kuti Son Share Story How He Met His Lovely Wife At Tender Age(vid,pics) by TruthsFM: 10:47am On Nov 02, 2023
He Was My SchoolFather – Inedoye Recounts How She Met Made Kuti

Inedoye, the wife of Made, the grandson of Afrobeats pioneer Fela Kuti, has revealed how she met her husband.

Metrowatchxtra.com reports that Made, the son of Grammy-nominated singer Femi Kuti, got married to his fiancée, Inedoye, on Wednesday, November 1, 2023.

In an interview with BellaNaija, Inedoye revealed that Made was her school father in high school.

She said, “We [my husband, Made, and I] met in high school. Funny story. He was my schoolfather. He was a very good schoolfather.

“We didn’t talk [again after high school] until much later, while I was in university.”

On how they transitioned from school father and daughter to relationship, she said: “After he graduated, we became Facebook friends first. Then, from Facebook friends, he came back to Nigeria in 2018. That’s when we began dating and here we are [laughs].”

https://metrowatchxtra.com/2023/11/01/he-was-my-schoolfather-inedoye-recounts-how-she-met-made-kuti-metrowatch/

Re: Femi Kuti Son Share Story How He Met His Lovely Wife At Tender Age(vid,pics) by TruthsFM: 10:50am On Nov 02, 2023
'E be my school father' - Fela grandson, Made Kuti marry im love

Made Kuti wey be di grand-son of di legendary afrobeat star late Fela Anikupalo Kuti don marry im love, Inedoye Onyenso wey dem meet for high school.
Made and im lover bin marry on Wednesday wia plenty celebrities bin dey present to celebrate wit di couples.
Made na di son of popular afrobeat legend Femi Kuti and Funke Kuti. Inedoye na fashion entrepreneur wey dey focus for different wears and accessories while Made Kuti take after im family music line.

‘We become Facebook friends’
According to di bride wey follow Bellanaija tok for one video interview, dia meeting first begin from high school wia Made Kuti be her school father. She tok say na funny tori but she come dey amazed say she dey spend her life wit am.
“We meet for high school. Na funny story becos say na my school father. Im be very good school father. We no even start to dey tok until many years later wey I don enta university.”
She reveal say dem no really start dia love tori for school like dat until Made comot come Nigeria. Inedoye explain say dem first become Facebook friends for 2018 wey Made come Nigeria and na from dia dey begin dia love tori
“How we graduate from school father and daughter relationship be say after im graduate, we become Facebook friends and na from dat time, im come back Nigeria for 2018 and den we begin from dat time.”

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/articles/c72l8n454dqo

Re: Femi Kuti Son Share Story How He Met His Lovely Wife At Tender Age(vid,pics) by N3TRAL: 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2023
Their smiles are genuine. They really love each other.

I wish them a blissful marital life.
Re: Femi Kuti Son Share Story How He Met His Lovely Wife At Tender Age(vid,pics) by Possessedkid: 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2023
The guy secured the bag

Imagine securing an Akwa ibom woman

She go use food and knacks kill you double

Re: Femi Kuti Son Share Story How He Met His Lovely Wife At Tender Age(vid,pics) by bdon123(m): 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
TruthsFM:
We Started Off As School Father & Daughter - Made Kuti And Wife, Inedoye Share Love Story

Made and his dad are d only kutis i luv.They too different
Re: Femi Kuti Son Share Story How He Met His Lovely Wife At Tender Age(vid,pics) by TruthsFM: 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2023
bdon123:

Made and his dad are d only kutis i luv.They too different
wow that’s fine

Re: Femi Kuti Son Share Story How He Met His Lovely Wife At Tender Age(vid,pics) by CJStarz: 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
The girl na Igbo girl going by her surname,Onyenso,but her first name is Inedoye. Abeg which tribe dey bear that name? Someone should kindly educate.me.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Son Share Story How He Met His Lovely Wife At Tender Age(vid,pics) by Rahkman: 8:39am On Nov 03, 2023
All the yoruba royalties get igbo blood lol while the poor peasants without means to marry igbo are stuck obviously with ugly yoruba women and plagued with tribalism
Re: Femi Kuti Son Share Story How He Met His Lovely Wife At Tender Age(vid,pics) by press9jatv: 8:48am On Nov 03, 2023
Rahkman:
All the yoruba royalties get igbo blood lol while the poor peasants without means to marry igbo are stuck obviously with ugly yoruba women and plagued with tribalism
hmm 🤔 this is deep

Re: Femi Kuti Son Share Story How He Met His Lovely Wife At Tender Age(vid,pics) by Rahkman: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2023
press9jatv:
hmm 🤔 this is deep
Guy all their legends and ruling class and elites from fela to davido to tinubu all get igbo blood but check out the moshiru and alaye for street sikiru wey dey sniff pata iya sikirat for night......na those ones carry tribalism for head due to hunger and frustration
Re: Femi Kuti Son Share Story How He Met His Lovely Wife At Tender Age(vid,pics) by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:59am On Nov 03, 2023
TruthsFM:

So we now know roles of school Parenting & son ,daughter Now grin
Re: Femi Kuti Son Share Story How He Met His Lovely Wife At Tender Age(vid,pics) by TruthsFM: 11:40am On Nov 03, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

So we now know roles of school Parenting & son ,daughter Now grin
abi ooo

Re: Femi Kuti Son Share Story How He Met His Lovely Wife At Tender Age(vid,pics) by Pepperdemisback: 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
Rahkman:
Guy all their legends and ruling class and elites from fela to davido to tinubu all get igbo blood but check out the moshiru and alaye for street sikiru wey dey sniff pata iya sikirat for night......na those ones carry tribalism for head due to hunger and frustration
Chioma and her family shamelessly went into Davido's father's Palour to marry him using her dead child as a bait. Did Davido willingly go and marry her in her father's house? Please how is this an achievement? No Yoruba family can debase themselves to that level. She forced herself on Davido.
Unable dry abuse Tinubu but boasting of his wife? She's from Delta not even Igbo.
Akerredolu's wife is being flogged with cane in Igbo land like a goat thief. They don't want to see her in Igbo land but boasting about her marriage to a Yoruba man.
This one is even Akwa Ibom but chest beaters dey claim am again. She doesn't want to drink corpse water, Simple!
Name another one, let me school you! Na everything be achievement for them, even bread and butter.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Son Share Story How He Met His Lovely Wife At Tender Age(vid,pics) by TruthsFM: 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Chioma and her family shamelessly went into Davido's father's Palour to marry him using her dead child as a bait. Did Davido willingly go and marry her in her father's house? Please how is this an achievement? No Yoruba family can debase themselves to that level. She forced herself on Davido.
Unable dry abuse Tinubu but boasting of his wife? She's from Delta not even Igbo.
Akerredolu's wife is being flogged with cane in Igbo land like a goat thief. They don't want to see her in Igbo land but boasting about her marriage to a Yoruba man.
This one is even Akwa Ibom but chest beaters dey claim am again. She doesn't want to drink corpse water, Simple!
Name another one, let me school you! Na everything be achievement for them, even bread and butter.
hmm 🤔🤔🤔. I dey hear new story ooo. Some people said Davido melt Chioma when Davido and Chioma were schooling in Babcock University then?

Re: Femi Kuti Son Share Story How He Met His Lovely Wife At Tender Age(vid,pics) by Davidsegx12: 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2023
But it might be one kind for some time starting off as school father and daughter
Re: Femi Kuti Son Share Story How He Met His Lovely Wife At Tender Age(vid,pics) by Pepperdemisback: 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2023
TruthsFM:
hmm 🤔🤔🤔. I dey hear new story ooo. Some people said Davido melt Chioma when Davido and Chioma were schooling in Babcock University then?
That's when Perruzzi was sharing her about, Davido was their client. He didn't marry her willingly, they used the dead child as a bait. How is this an achievement?
Why did any single Igbo man not marry her? She married Davido in his father's parlour when her child is in the morgue the 4th day.
How is this suppose to be an achievement and something to boast of?

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Reveals Her Perfume Bottle And That Looks A Lot Like Her / Jim Iyke Tells Linda Ikeji, F#@K You / Former B2k Member Raz B On Llife Support After Bottle Attack In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.