Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,472 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Lilian Esoro Bags An Endorsement Deal With Perfume Empire - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Esoro Bags An Endorsement Deal With Perfume Empire (19079 Views)

Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte / Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk / Williams Uchemba Bags An Endorsement Deal With Pennek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Esoro Bags An Endorsement Deal With Perfume Empire by notoriousbabe: 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2018
They know that her body odour has no part two
Re: Lilian Esoro Bags An Endorsement Deal With Perfume Empire by DONADAMS(m): 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
oluwaahmed:
Feeling bad for Ubi franklin right now cry cry cry
Nothing worse than a nigger with more game, swag, handsome and well built rocking ur wifey, with reckless abandon. The dude is even looking at Ubi Franklin like "fück you gone do?
funny guy..all these doesn't matter..since he doesn't have more money and fame than UBi..I can assure that he(UBI)won't lose sleep
Re: Lilian Esoro Bags An Endorsement Deal With Perfume Empire by Trustee1: 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2018
simpleKUSH:
Mediocrity....
Her pussy did it for her, well I don't blame her, it is that useless calabar boy she married that made her turned to ashawo, how will he be fvcking tboss...
I'm also happy the devil separated their beautiful marriage
You're always here first. God help your mediocrity.
Re: Lilian Esoro Bags An Endorsement Deal With Perfume Empire by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2018
Re: Lilian Esoro Bags An Endorsement Deal With Perfume Empire by RomeoEmpire(m): 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
simpleKUSH:
Mediocrity....
Her pussy did it for her, well I don't blame her, it is that useless calabar boy she married that made her turned to ashawo, how will he be fvcking tboss...
I put it to you That You are the Devil himself.
Re: Lilian Esoro Bags An Endorsement Deal With Perfume Empire by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:15am On Dec 07, 2018
simpleKUSH:
Mediocrity....

Everybody wants to be like Nwama1kpe now smh

Grow up boy !

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG! Booty-full Killer!! You Have To See This Nigerian Big Butt Breaking Balls / How Collins Adeyemi Celebrated His Last Birthday Before His Death / Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.