Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:50 AM

Tonto Dikeh Goes Braless As She Rocks Newly Red Hair - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Goes Braless As She Rocks Newly Red Hair (73140 Views)

'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others / Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes Braless As She Rocks Newly Red Hair by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
Looking so beautiful with your new hair, I adore u

www.AprokoGist247.me

www.AprokoGist247.me
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes Braless As She Rocks Newly Red Hair by Trustee1: 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2018
simpleKUSH:
At least despite her ashawo she has a son, not like one bald headed failed musician turned actor
So having a son is now an achievement?! You must be the dumbest person to own a phone on earth.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes Braless As She Rocks Newly Red Hair by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
Any time I hear this babe's name, all I remember was when she was lying and deceiving people with praises on her ex 'horseband'. Not knowing that she was dying in silence.

Thank goodness you are free. You don get pikin. Your body no dey pepper you again.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes Braless As She Rocks Newly Red Hair by freemi(m): 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2018
osemoses1234:
Seun this girl go sweet to f u c k ooo
i agree wt u
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes Braless As She Rocks Newly Red Hair by Easy1401(m): 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2018
Chai, I feel like fvcking this babe till down Seun pls send her number to me..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes Braless As She Rocks Newly Red Hair by maxiuc(m): 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
simpleKUSH:
At least despite her ashawo she has a son, not like one bald headed failed musician turned actor
wetin be your wahala with bankyW
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes Braless As She Rocks Newly Red Hair by Nature8(m): 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
festusparkz419:
Aunty pls Snd me the full photo

grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes Braless As She Rocks Newly Red Hair by MGeey(f): 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

What draw ur attention to the rubber band? And what's special and funny about it? I hope Nigerian ladies are not using rubber band to masturbate, with the way u laughing.
Girls of nowadays have turned everything upside down. U never can be too sure, what next their dirty act will be.

Oga take it easy. I have the habit of using rubber band to tie my hair, something I'm trying to stop. So I laughed because I'm suspecting she does that too. Okay?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes Braless As She Rocks Newly Red Hair by Reeses: 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
simpleKUSH:
Your joke is catching up on you.you need to rethink your options in here buddy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes Braless As She Rocks Newly Red Hair by Gboliwe: 1:29am On Dec 07, 2018
A nairalander needs urgent financial help. Please follow this link and help as you can.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/man-seeks-n8m-for-mothers-kidney-transplant/

Nairaland link: https://www.nairaland.com/4443372/please-save-mothers-life-shes
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes Braless As She Rocks Newly Red Hair by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 07, 2018
MGeey:

Oga take it easy. I have the habit of using rubber band to tie my hair, something I'm trying to stop. So I laughed because I'm suspecting she does that too. Okay?

Alright dear. But you ladies should take it easy. OKay? You the good ones should always advice the bad ones. The way ladies now act, naked themselves, involve in dirty acts and portray themselves as prostitute is alarming. Our mothers were not like that during their days. We know the world is becoming more strange each day but even with that, i thought it should be more gradual than this sudden rush to destruction.

The sad thing is, all these small girls now already learning the act from older ladies. These innocent young girls of between 4 to 8yrs or even younger are now starting to show early signs of slutty behaviors because of the bad influences around. Make we all take this life easy o because of tomorrow.
Rape everywhere, broken homes, more pedophiles, no more trust and joy in marriages etc. This kind of life we all have chosen no dey pay anyone.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes Braless As She Rocks Newly Red Hair by waynejesus: 3:49am On Dec 07, 2018
You can call us here for yourbelectrical work both conduit and surface. For affo dable price we offer you a good service, ajah lagos 07067752266
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes Braless As She Rocks Newly Red Hair by moshino(m): 5:44am On Dec 07, 2018
osemoses1234:
Seun this girl go sweet to f u c k ooo

How about your sisters and mother, do you think they will be sweet to fvck as well?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes Braless As She Rocks Newly Red Hair by player007(m): 6:46am On Dec 07, 2018
BeeQ:
Tonto Dikeh looks so fresh in new photo as she shows off her new red hair.

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/12/tonto-dikeh-rocks-newly-red-hair.html

See photo:

Are you High or Blind? Wich one?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes Braless As She Rocks Newly Red Hair by osemoses1234(m): 7:21am On Dec 07, 2018
moshino:

How about your sisters and mother, do you think they will be sweet to fvck as well?
ogun kill ur generation idiot she be ur sis or mama
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes Braless As She Rocks Newly Red Hair by medropoly(m): 9:16am On Dec 07, 2018
next........ grin grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes Braless As She Rocks Newly Red Hair by johnad3(m): 10:38am On Dec 07, 2018
to some people everybody in movie industry nah ashewo seh dem don carry dem as ashewo b4 ni haha. if you fine, you bi ashewo and if you no fine you still be ashewo, who con deh pure?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes Braless As She Rocks Newly Red Hair by juiceeyy(m): 11:28am On Dec 07, 2018
Lastpharoah33:
Excessive editing and filter....
Still unequivocally ugly
shes not ugly..stop being a bitch
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes Braless As She Rocks Newly Red Hair by Lastpharoah33: 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
juiceeyy:
shes not ugly..stop being a bitch
Stale, try another one...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes Braless As She Rocks Newly Red Hair by Emmahunk(m): 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
Despite all the tarnishing publicity, WHY AM I STILL MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU TONTO?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo) / Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs / Slaying At 50+: 10 Sexiest Nigerian Actresses In Their 50s - Thefamousnaija.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.