Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Why Has Ekweremmadu Stayed Away From All The PDP Rallies? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Has Ekweremmadu Stayed Away From All The PDP Rallies? (1699 Views)

Ihedioha: Why PDP Governors Stayed Away From Street Protest / Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos / Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has Ekweremmadu Stayed Away From All The PDP Rallies? by CilicMarin: 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
Before you regale us with "this is Zonal Rallies"...Let me remind you that Senator Ben Bruce, Senate Dino Melaye, Even Kwankwaso have been following Atiku Everywhere..

Has the campaign engine knocked before the take off?

Anyway Next LeveL Jare.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Has Ekweremmadu Stayed Away From All The PDP Rallies? by madridguy(m): 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
Ekweremmadu eyes don open reach back grin We warned that Saraki will use and dump him but he never listen to elder advise tongue

Sai Baba till eternity.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Has Ekweremmadu Stayed Away From All The PDP Rallies? by amaniro: 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2018
AJUJU
Re: Why Has Ekweremmadu Stayed Away From All The PDP Rallies? by oyin44: 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2018
They"re looking beyond 2023?are they fools??....self interests is a priority task..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has Ekweremmadu Stayed Away From All The PDP Rallies? by quickberry2(m): 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
grin

He is testing the microphone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has Ekweremmadu Stayed Away From All The PDP Rallies? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2018
Ekweremadu has no Devine right to be VP

His attitude is quite bad

Saraki ran for President, spent money but lost!

Guess what? Saraki is on the campaign trail supporting his party like a team player should. Why can’t Ekweremadu do same.

5 Likes

Re: Why Has Ekweremmadu Stayed Away From All The PDP Rallies? by sekundosekundo: 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2018
CilicMarin:
Before you regale us with "this is Zonal Rallies"...Let me remind you that Senator Ben Bruce, Senate Dino Melaye, Even Kwankwaso have been following Atiku Everywhere..

Anyway Next LeveL Jare.

Why has Buhari stayed away from APC's door to door campaign.

15 Likes

Re: Why Has Ekweremmadu Stayed Away From All The PDP Rallies? by BitsMaster: 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
Strategizing....

Get your blogs, website and softwares today.
Re: Why Has Ekweremmadu Stayed Away From All The PDP Rallies? by tuniski: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2018
CilicMarin:

Anyway Next LeveL Jare.
Because he is presiding over the senate. Saraki and ekweremadu can't leave senate duties as presiding officers at the same time! More so, how is that even the problem of apc goons?

4 Likes

Re: Why Has Ekweremmadu Stayed Away From All The PDP Rallies? by Gandollar(f): 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2018
sekundosekundo:

You try! You want those Igbo guys to whisk his cap off Abii?

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Ekweremmadu Stayed Away From All The PDP Rallies? by yarimo(m): 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2018
EKWEREMADU Knew ATIKU / OBI ticket is dead on arrival.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Has Ekweremmadu Stayed Away From All The PDP Rallies? by Gandollar(f): 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2018
CilicMarin:

Anyway Next LeveL Jare.
Who cares? No one is bigger than the party.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Ekweremmadu Stayed Away From All The PDP Rallies? by sekundosekundo: 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2018
Gandollar:
You try! You want those Igbo guys to whisk his cap off Abii?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has Ekweremmadu Stayed Away From All The PDP Rallies? by Gandollar(f): 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2018
[quote author=sekundosekundo post=73612065][/quote]Abii naa grin
Even dullards dey still get small small sense for their heads.
Re: Why Has Ekweremmadu Stayed Away From All The PDP Rallies? by tuniski: 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Don't Mind all the apc goons/minions. They are all in panic mode right now.

Before the campaign started they said PDP was broke, they said no one will come for the rallies now daily, they are reminded that #BuhariMustGo the countdown is on Atiku is seriously sending jitters down their spine!

1 Like

Re: Why Has Ekweremmadu Stayed Away From All The PDP Rallies? by sekundosekundo: 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
Gandollar:
Abii naa grin
Even dullards dey still get small small sense for their heads.

This one no be sense but na fear dey catch am. Imagine him at Afaraukwu on a door to door campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Ekweremmadu Stayed Away From All The PDP Rallies? by Corrinthians(m): 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
Wike, Obiano, Ekweremadu (remember igbos here eventually said he has ZERO political value after rumours spread he's planning to defect to APC), Ugwuanyi..

Watch out for these names and what they'd do.

These pdp shrills will be taught the difference between half full and and half empty in due time. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Has Ekweremmadu Stayed Away From All The PDP Rallies? by sekundosekundo: 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
tuniski:

Don't Mind all the apc goons/minions. They are all in panic mode right now.

Before the campaign started they said PDP was broke, they said no one will come for the rallies now daily, they are reminded that #BuhariMustGo the countdown is on Atiku is seriously sending jitters down their spine!

Their propaganda won't work this time.

Jubril Aminu Al-Sudani must go.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Ekweremmadu Stayed Away From All The PDP Rallies? by spin101: 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
He has to preside over the senate since Saraki is with the campaign train..Simple Answer una done turn am to political banter

1 Like

Re: Why Has Ekweremmadu Stayed Away From All The PDP Rallies? by sekundosekundo: 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2018
Corrinthians:
Wike, Obiano, Ekweremadu (remember igbos here eventually said he has ZERO political value after rumours spread he's planning to defect to APC), Ugwuanyi..

These pdp shrills will be taught the difference between half full and and half empty in due time. grin

Show me anywhere Ndi Igbo said such....or SHUT UP.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Ekweremmadu Stayed Away From All The PDP Rallies? by Gandollar(f): 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2018
sekundosekundo:

This one no be sense but na fear dey catch am. Imagine him at Afaraukwu on a door to door campaign.
Oboy pesin we dey fear dey still use sense o otherwise, he will just be running when no one is chasing.
Aswear, Dem no born buhari well make him go Afaraukwu for door to door! Aswear somebody go wound.
Re: Why Has Ekweremmadu Stayed Away From All The PDP Rallies? by Corrinthians(m): 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Show me anywhere Ndi Igbo said such....or SHUT UP.
Below.

Your brothers and sisters supported the comment with 122 Likes, which means they AGREE he is worthless!

I'm very sure if One could see the people who like comments, I'd see you liked it too.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Has Ekweremmadu Stayed Away From All The PDP Rallies? by Gandollar(f): 7:06pm On Dec 06, 2018
Corrinthians:

Wike inside APC to do what? You want Lootimi Amaechi to commit suicide. And so you are dying to get Ekweremadu over to your side? Hahahahahaha...

But I thought these people are the 5% and are worthless before jubrin?

1 Like

Re: Why Has Ekweremmadu Stayed Away From All The PDP Rallies? by CilicMarin: 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
Corrinthians:
Below.

Your brothers and sisters supported the comment with 122 Likes, which means they AGREE he is worthless!

I'm very sure if One could see the people who like comments, I'd see you liked it too.. grin

Leave those confused idiots let them continue to wallow in their foolishness..no be next 2 Months?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Has Ekweremmadu Stayed Away From All The PDP Rallies? by Gandollar(f): 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2018
Instead of this OP to ask buhari to remove his cap, he's busy chasing shadows as usual. Hiss.
Re: Why Has Ekweremmadu Stayed Away From All The PDP Rallies? by sekundosekundo: 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2018
Corrinthians:
Below.

Lol..we know what afonja and bmc members can do. Try another gimmick.
Re: Why Has Ekweremmadu Stayed Away From All The PDP Rallies? by Corrinthians(m): 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2018
CilicMarin:

Leave those confused idiots let them continue to wallow in their foolishness..no be next 2 Months?
The small boy would be wondering what hit him cos he probably thought I was lying. grin grin

Look at his dumb comment above. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has Ekweremmadu Stayed Away From All The PDP Rallies? by sekundosekundo: 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2018
CilicMarin:

SHUT UP.
Re: Why Has Ekweremmadu Stayed Away From All The PDP Rallies? by sekundosekundo: 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
Corrinthians:
The small boy would be wondering what hit him cos he probably thought I was lying. grin grin

Lukatyou.

Re: Why Has Ekweremmadu Stayed Away From All The PDP Rallies? by Afamed: 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
Who go associate with a fugitive? Next level jooooor®©™√

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Has Ekweremmadu Stayed Away From All The PDP Rallies? by SenatorJChris: 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2018
Ekweremadu is not a member of the presidential campaign. But be rest assured that the distinguished senator will join the campaign train once it gets to the south east. Do you understand?
CilicMarin:

Anyway Next LeveL Jare.

(1) (Reply)

The Foolishness Of The Southerners / See How Gbemi Saraki Tackles His Brother, Bukola At Their Family Polling Unit / I Am Feeling Well But Will Transfer From Abuja To Lagos Today -Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.