Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo (64574 Views)

Man Dies In Lagos Beach While On Valentine’s Day Love Feast With His Friends / There's No Need In Removing That Tooth Or Using Salt Or Gin To Wash It / Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo by kelvkachi: 11:32am On Dec 07, 2018
i have a feeling is buhari's fault undecided
Re: Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo by Yuceeluv(f): 11:32am On Dec 07, 2018
See person papa

Re: Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo by Beluga: 11:35am On Dec 07, 2018
I remember when I drank a bottle of Vodka after being dared to grin grin
Re: Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo by ahamonyeka(m): 11:35am On Dec 07, 2018
some people will never learn.
Re: Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo by simplyOJ(m): 11:35am On Dec 07, 2018
Mumu! You want to kill yourself for friends. If you die, when you're been buried, they will be consoled in the arms of this same bottles. Mumu!
Re: Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo by notoriousbabe: 11:37am On Dec 07, 2018
Awon enia funkeshugar
Re: Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo by Edgarated(m): 11:37am On Dec 07, 2018
LAzy youth
=====

Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
Re: Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo by seyigiggle: 11:39am On Dec 07, 2018
you shall see more in few days to come
Re: Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo by Poorboy: 11:40am On Dec 07, 2018
Maviomario:
shocked
sell your family house and stake na
Re: Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo by OgahBohz: 11:40am On Dec 07, 2018

dry gin fa! ...
I don't understand how some pple reason ..
Re: Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo by CloudResident(m): 11:41am On Dec 07, 2018
And it's people this that can't afford even two square meals a day.
Result of awoof. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo by Chrysz(m): 11:41am On Dec 07, 2018
Thank God I don't even drink
Re: Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo by linearity: 11:41am On Dec 07, 2018
The same friends will also be at his burial.
Re: Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo by Chrysz(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2018
Yuceeluv:
See person papa
you must be a Liverpool fan
Re: Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo by Yankiss(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2018
Haba, that was how I almost quenched on a bottle of OZDE whisky in my 100level year. Long story. We went to a friend's birthday in his hall of residence. There were bottles of soft drinks. But to prove we were hard, a few of us clustered around the whisky. we were sipping. But I was taking a sip too much. Long after others had dropped, only pretending to drink, I was only revving up from sips to quaffs. When the bottle hit dry, and the after-effect seized me almost immediately, I realized I had been drinking alone much longer than I suspected. I had downed three quarters of the bottle. Suddenly the earth below me began to swim, the depth unfathomable. I passed out. My next impression was of being buoyed by two sympathetic friends to wherever, a group of girls who thought I was a victim of injury expressing their sympathy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo by danielligion(m): 11:48am On Dec 07, 2018
I dey cry for am
Re: Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2018
I wish He can just reduce our population on earth. Man's useless

Re: Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo by mozona(m): 11:51am On Dec 07, 2018
he is lucky not dead, most people have gone this way to heaven or hell fire. eg tagbo davido's friend
and others we dont know about
Re: Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo by jayextra(m): 11:57am On Dec 07, 2018
Mouth Gig:
GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

SAI BUHARI..
Tag ya Brain next time before dropping a comment

1 Like

Re: Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo by jayextra(m): 11:58am On Dec 07, 2018
Antinextlevel:
Future of ipob
AntiCommonSense....Futureless
Re: Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo by troubleboi: 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
Live at the mountain of fire ministry... grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo by MillionCash: 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
Lols grin
Re: Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo by Hoodbilonia: 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
na small small dem dey take am o.
i dey finish 2tombo big bottle im a month
Re: Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo by mechanics(m): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
That's why alcohol is a sin.
Re: Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo by maisauki: 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
What wil kil man is inside bottle...nothin like drink responsibly, its a way of cajoling u to increase ur probability of dieing
Re: Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo by PStacks(m): 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
The same friends he was trying to impress did this to him.

Posting his pixs all over the internet.

aye ma nika ke.. grin
Re: Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo by Richytunnex: 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
Na so them they form undertaker grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State / A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos / AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.