Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

World Peace - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / World Peace (479 Views)

Farmkonect Makes Agric Business Easier With Peace / Screw Press Extruding Machine Aka (peace Of Mind) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Peace by Dami12345: 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2018
I have thought hard about creating world peace...
Years after I came to the conclusion that man needs a purpose and world peace would lead to the stagnation of our race and our eventually extinction.

After reading The wheel of time- Robert Jordan.
I thought just maybe its possible for a world that doesn't thrive on violence and pain to be made.

My conclusion was a device...I call it The Collar.
Its purpose is to help share consciousness- in the event that I am using the wrong word.
I mean it shares memories and their accompanying stimulations...pain, shame. rage. Its shares a memory complete with it's emotion.

This would help the world understand itself.
When everyone feels everyone, no one can hurt another without understanding why the hurt had to happen.

It would be a beautiful world coming from what I can see now.

“In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him. I think it's impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them the way they love themselves."
Orson Scott Card.
Enders game.

A little thinking more and I feel that maybe that is what the tower of babel was all about in the first place.

However if this is achieved won't the world be boring? Wouldn't the world stagnate, how would we achieve anything? Seeing as the environment will wage war on us perhaps we would have that to inspire us.

But with a combined mind we would have the will to alter even that, live at peace with the land..

I don't know but from where I stand this would at least make a couple understand each other...
My first reason to make it was to bind a couple at a wedding. When 2 become one.

Cc humandroid

As always I respect your option.
What do you think?
Re: World Peace by KingSango(m): 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2018
A dream. A collar. Agrioyo grin
Re: World Peace by aquila3: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2018
Only during millenium reign of christ
Re: World Peace by Dami12345: 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
aquila3:
Only during millenium reign of christ

Have you finished reading your bible.
Re: World Peace by aquila3: 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
Dami12345:

Have you finished reading your bible.
bible is inexhaustible
Re: World Peace by Dami12345: 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
aquila3:
bible is inexhaustible
I wish your bible was true. Life would have been simple.
Re: World Peace by aquila3: 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
Dami12345:

I wish your bible was true. Life would have been simple.
God doesnt force anybody to believe bible it boils down to individual choices but God advise you to choose life which is jesus the word and power of God
Re: World Peace by Dami12345: 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
aquila3:
God doesnt force anybody to believe bible it boils down to individual choices but God advise you to choose life which is jesus the word and power of God

Are you forgetting the crusades?
Re: World Peace by aquila3: 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
Dami12345:

Are you forgetting the crusades?
which one, remind me
Re: World Peace by Dami12345: 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
aquila3:
which one, remind me

All of them.

(1) (Reply)

Fryer / Why You Must Get The Defeathering (feather Plucking) Machine For Your Business / Get Daily Price Update From Mile 12 International Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.