Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,530 members, 7,954,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Releases First Compelling ‘proof’ Of ‘jubril’ The Alleged Impostor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Releases First Compelling ‘proof’ Of ‘jubril’ The Alleged Impostor (6753 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East / BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. / Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases First Compelling ‘proof’ Of ‘jubril’ The Alleged Impostor by Etogist: 10:25am On Dec 07, 2018
Develpeast:
You guys should stop this already. I have done independent research on these pictures. I found out that these people are just creating illusions. You only make us see what you want us to see but other things that made them look alike, you do not want us to see it. This is just playing mind games.

If you check other parts of the body apart from the part you asked us to check, you see no difference. This goes to show that these pictures might have been tampered with before bringing into the internet. More so, the way you place your hands can expose or hide certain parts of the hands from camera view.

I see no compelling thing since the whole jubril thing started.

If you really did a research then show us your findings by putting the original and the edited side by side or shut up and stop spawning trash. The impostor is real. Only a zombie won't see that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases First Compelling ‘proof’ Of ‘jubril’ The Alleged Impostor by ijc999: 11:06am On Dec 07, 2018
Hi everyone
Are you a SALARY EARNER or a BUSINESS OWNER or u knw someone that is, and IN need of urgent cash, we disburse in less than 24hrs.
I WORK with renmoney.
renmoney provides fast access to N12,000 - N5 Million loan; no collateral, guarantors or long processes.
All you need is :
Requirements for salary earners.
1. .One passport photo
2. Recent utility bill
3 .Work I.d
4. Any of govt I.d card
5. Six month salary bank statement
You can reach me( customer) on 07038163177

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Decides: Official Results- PREMIUM TIMES / Tinubu Pledges Support To Unlock MSME Potentials / The West Selfish For Refusing Okonjo-iweala World Bank Presidency - Mugabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.