Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

How Davido Violated NYSC Bye-laws, Travelled To 7 Countries - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Davido Violated NYSC Bye-laws, Travelled To 7 Countries (28402 Views)

Davido Under Fire Over Alleged Flouting Of NYSC Bye Laws On Sept 3 / Nigerians Roast Davido Over Alleged Flouting Of NYSC Bye-laws? / Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Davido Violated NYSC Bye-laws, Travelled To 7 Countries by Larryslim(m): 11:04am On Dec 07, 2018
So you sat down and wrote all this because davido??
LMAO!
You no get work at all grin
Re: How Davido Violated NYSC Bye-laws, Travelled To 7 Countries by bkool7(m): 11:05am On Dec 07, 2018
I wonder the propaganda Reno will cook up now.

He wrote an epistle how Davido is participating in the NYSC while Buhari's son did not serve.

Now, we all know Davido just attended the camp, took pictures and that was it. Whereas, Buhari's is currently serving.

Over to you, Reno

2 Likes

Re: How Davido Violated NYSC Bye-laws, Travelled To 7 Countries by bkool7(m): 11:06am On Dec 07, 2018
Koralords:

He went to Babcock not convent

Ask politicians that got disqualified because of it
Re: How Davido Violated NYSC Bye-laws, Travelled To 7 Countries by Stanweezy(m): 11:09am On Dec 07, 2018
I believed if Davido uncle is an APC member and probably won the Osun state election I doubt if NYSC will terminate his service...so many celebrities have gone through NYSC without doing the service.
Re: How Davido Violated NYSC Bye-laws, Travelled To 7 Countries by Chiefochiefo(m): 11:10am On Dec 07, 2018
We too like to cry wolf in this country, that's why most of you still remain in abject poverty. Something most of you here or your relatives have done, you still come here to complain. Bro see things and pass. Person wey hold someone for ground still hold himself too. You can't progress by back bitting. ....Chiefo....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Davido Violated NYSC Bye-laws, Travelled To 7 Countries by kelvkachi: 11:15am On Dec 07, 2018
continue buying land where you cannot build undecided
Guyman02:
Are you the DG NYSC? Will you agree to go and serve in Metele as a patriotic citizen. No carry NYSC matter for head
Re: How Davido Violated NYSC Bye-laws, Travelled To 7 Countries by ayomide8990(m): 11:19am On Dec 07, 2018
memez:

https://punchng.com/how-davido-travelled-to-seven-countries-violated-other-nysc-bye-laws/
Abeg Who Nigerian Education help
Nigeria Education No get Joy
You Graduate with first class self No Work
NYSC,Davido na Hustle boy
Re: How Davido Violated NYSC Bye-laws, Travelled To 7 Countries by davillian(m): 11:21am On Dec 07, 2018
Criminals benefiting from this nonsense scheme won't want it to end.
Only if you know that each corp member budget is more than 500k for 1year.
Why not offer skill accusation programs and then pay corp members 500k for them to set up something.
What do I know the old people at the top knows better than me.
Re: How Davido Violated NYSC Bye-laws, Travelled To 7 Countries by MrSly(m): 11:22am On Dec 07, 2018
memez:

https://punchng.com/how-davido-travelled-to-seven-countries-violated-other-nysc-bye-laws/
If you want go go his school to cancel his hard earned results. He cannot abandon his uncle to support your failed Buhari or useless APC. FAMILY FIRST.
Re: How Davido Violated NYSC Bye-laws, Travelled To 7 Countries by MrSly(m): 11:22am On Dec 07, 2018
memez:

If you want go go his school to cancel his hard earned results. He cannot abandon his uncle to support your failed Buhari or disastrous APC. FAMILY FIRST.
Re: How Davido Violated NYSC Bye-laws, Travelled To 7 Countries by Antinextlevel: 11:27am On Dec 07, 2018
ILOVEPUSY:
Wheting conseme

Nothing
So get the fvck out of this thread.
Re: How Davido Violated NYSC Bye-laws, Travelled To 7 Countries by themanderon: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2018
Lmao. Does the op not realize the law is only meant for the poor ni? Is like he is just waking up from his self induced slumber. Nigeria is a fraud perpetrated by the powerful elite.
Have you ever seen a very big man thrown behind bars? Even if they are it just for a few years where their freedom may just be restricted but every other comfort will be provided for them.
How far has the police investigation gone concerning that tagbo guy?
If God is not on your side in this country ehhh na devil go use you do suya.
All animals are equal but some are more equal than others.
Re: How Davido Violated NYSC Bye-laws, Travelled To 7 Countries by pacifust058(m): 11:41am On Dec 07, 2018
emmykk:
do idiot buhari have in WAEC RESULT LET ALONE NYSC CERTIFICATE,divido who is already a billionaire una dey read nysc law for....scallyway
I'm sure illiterate Buhari can construct a proper sentence than you
Re: How Davido Violated NYSC Bye-laws, Travelled To 7 Countries by ahamonyeka(m): 11:41am On Dec 07, 2018
law is not for the rich but the poor.
Re: How Davido Violated NYSC Bye-laws, Travelled To 7 Countries by notoriousbabe: 11:49am On Dec 07, 2018
Bad belle people, they don't want his progress
Re: How Davido Violated NYSC Bye-laws, Travelled To 7 Countries by Mizwisdom(f): 11:51am On Dec 07, 2018
The future of this country is written all over these comments
Re: How Davido Violated NYSC Bye-laws, Travelled To 7 Countries by frozen70(f): 11:52am On Dec 07, 2018
They should just over look this guy

It's not as if he needs the certificate to gain employment but to fulfill that he has actually graduated

Anyway he should just leave his comfort this period to avoid further issues
Re: How Davido Violated NYSC Bye-laws, Travelled To 7 Countries by wellmax(m): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
emmykk:
do does idiot bBuhari have in WAEC RESULT LET ALONE NYSC CERTIFICATE (NYSC started after the civil war) ,[s]divido who is already a billionaire una dey read nysc law for....scallyway[/s]

Hatred has eaten you deep and I am sure Buhari speaks better English than you can ever do.
Re: How Davido Violated NYSC Bye-laws, Travelled To 7 Countries by emmykk(m): 12:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
wellmax:

Hatred has eaten you deep and I am sure Buhari speaks better English than you can ever do.

Am not after good English, I'm happy you guys got the message.
Re: How Davido Violated NYSC Bye-laws, Travelled To 7 Countries by kingkuntaval: 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2018
Davido already has his discharge certificate in the bag, all these ones na story.
Re: How Davido Violated NYSC Bye-laws, Travelled To 7 Countries by wellmax(m): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
emmykk:

Am I'm not after good English, I'm happy you guys got the message.

Well you haven't sent any message, just hatred.
Re: How Davido Violated NYSC Bye-laws, Travelled To 7 Countries by PStacks(m): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
If u ever actually believed Davido was doing NYSC then u were fooling urself. grin
Re: How Davido Violated NYSC Bye-laws, Travelled To 7 Countries by PStacks(m): 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
Senior Corper..

waashere.

thats the problem with Nigeria.

inequality.
Re: How Davido Violated NYSC Bye-laws, Travelled To 7 Countries by whytediamond(m): 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2018
TheVictorious:

What kind of ignorance is this

LOL... Almost everybody now have access to Internet hence exposing unimaginable levels of ignorance inbuilt in some folks.
Re: How Davido Violated NYSC Bye-laws, Travelled To 7 Countries by actualization: 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2018
Please pardon him .but David..
Take things Easy
Re: How Davido Violated NYSC Bye-laws, Travelled To 7 Countries by maasoap(m): 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2018
abdulaz:
Who NYSC help?

Them go send poor men children go strange states exposing them to all dangers out there in the name of serving their fatherland.

Them go come give them paltry minimum wage to grease their ego and sense of belonging, money wey no reach Yusuf take do weekly subscription for him Iphone.

No be say the jobs even dey after the NYSC sef.

That is why I boned NYSC and used the one year to press my laptop. Now I’m reaping the dividends.

Tell me when Yusuf will complete his own NYSC, by then I will take the scheme seriously.

It is not about being rich, famous or being a son of the president. It is just about the corrupt society, Nigeria in this case.
There was this man, that man and I were very close in the camp. We were posted to the same local govt and the same school. We lodged at the same corpers' lodge. Once he dropped his posting letter at the school, he disappeared completely. He only came back on the day of our POP to collect his discharge certificate.
He wasn't rich or famous, he didn't even have connection. All what he did was that he shared his allowee with the corpers liason official who was actively representing our lazy LI. Even when new LI was posted to our local government, he discovered that arrangement. Guess what he did? He took the deal away from the of the corpers liason officer and made the deal with the man I'm talking about, just like he did with other deals on ground.
Guess the name of that new LI? The popular Radio Senator of Nigeria, Mr Andrew Ajayi. If someone like that could be corrupt, there is little hope for the fight against corruption in Nigeria. Except you've never heard this man on FRCN, a regular, weekly caller. Always talking tough about corruption
Re: How Davido Violated NYSC Bye-laws, Travelled To 7 Countries by abdulaz: 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
maasoap:

It is not about being rich, famous or being a son of the president. It is just about the corrupt society, Nigeria in this case.
There was this man, that man and I were very close in the camp. We were posted to the same local govt and the same school. We lodged at the same corpers' lodge. Once he dropped his posting letter at the school, he disappeared completely. He only came back on the day of our POP to collect his discharge certificate.
He wasn't rich or famous, he didn't even have connection. All what he did was that he shared his allowee with the corpers liason official who was actively representing our lazy LI. Even when new LI was posted to our local government, he discovered that arrangement. Guess what he did? He took the deal away from the of the corpers liason officer and made the deal with the man I'm talking about, just like he did with other deals on ground.
Guess the name of that new LI? The popular Radio Senator of Nigeria, Mr Andrew Ajayi. If someone like that could be corrupt, there is little hope for the fight against corruption in Nigeria. Except you've never heard this man on FRCN, a regular, weekly caller. Always talking tough about corruption

Bros no mind them. We are mostly hypocrites in Nigeria hiding under the cover of religion forming holy holy, but deep down we are dubious, callous and greedy.
Re: How Davido Violated NYSC Bye-laws, Travelled To 7 Countries by Chop111(m): 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nmzc nmzc nmzc nmzc nmzc nmzc nmzcnmzc nmzc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Birthday With Family Pictures / Singer Lamboginny Engaged To Taccara Rae (Pictures) / Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.