Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time (28403 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:52am On Nov 17, 2018
Media Personally, Toke Makinwa who is currently in Dubai on vacation courtesy of Emirates Airline has revealed she’s living her best life as she shared a photo of herself as she rode a camel for the first time in Dubai desert.

She wrote:

'I’ve always wanted to ride a camel � and I got to go desert riding thanks to @emirates watching the dub set was the most beautiful thing I’ve seen yet. God lives in beauty, God is here'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/toke-makinwa-shares-photo-as-she-rides.html

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:52am On Nov 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by Holuwahyomzzy: 8:52am On Nov 17, 2018
Enjoy

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:53am On Nov 17, 2018
Incredible! What a beautiful piece of information to start this lovely day with. Thank you, Nairaland.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by SIMPLYkush: 8:54am On Nov 17, 2018
na wetin carry her go Dubai be that? I sure say those Arab mafia don samma her pussy

9 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by Kennedy94(m): 9:12am On Nov 17, 2018
Her time let her enjoy her youthful life

meanwhile I pay chinese suppliers,source goods and ship to Nigeria .Check my siggy

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by praizblog: 9:23am On Nov 17, 2018
wink smiley cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 17, 2018
TarOrfeek living his best life as he eats full chicken for the first time.

angry

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:31am On Nov 17, 2018
We should?

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by yjgm(m): 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
Nothing new. I rode a camel when I went for vacation in Egypt last year.

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by Pidginwhisper: 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by ObservantFellow: 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
Oh My!! shocked
A Nigerian finally gets to ride a camel!!
In the desert shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by Just2endowed2(m): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
We should?

fry beans undecided

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by Vocnewsblog(m): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
Enjoy its your time Slay Queens with brains.
Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by asawanathegreat(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
Weekend fun
Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by marvin905(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
how is this news.. make I cum fry kernel abi wetin

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
Nothing new here. We know riding things is her specialty.

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by enemyofprogress: 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
This babe body odour na follow come, e no get part two

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by Imoh555(m): 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
This might be some constituency fund being lavished on a lady who couldn't submit to a decent man and stay married

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by bayocanny: 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
just because she rides on camel, she's now living the best of her life... smsh
Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by mimimile93: 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:

Media Personally, Toke Makinwa who is currently in Dubai on vacation courtesy of Emirates Airline has revealed she’s living her best life as she shared a photo of herself as she rode a camel for the first time in Dubai desert.

She wrote:

'I’ve always wanted to ride a camel � and I got to go desert riding thanks to @emirates watching the dub set was the most beautiful thing I’ve seen yet. God lives in beauty, God is here'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/toke-makinwa-shares-photo-as-she-rides.html

Someone rode camel and it made fp. Seun God bless u.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by SarcasticGenius(m): 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
So "living her best life" is all about mounting a stationary camel? Never knew that all it takes to live a "best life" is sit on top of a camel.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by floridam(m): 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
Yeah, she's riding on a stationary camel tied to a stake behind.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by free2ryhme: 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:

She wrote:

She shld not infect the camel with STDs

10 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by neolboy(m): 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
Carmel wey no dey move is that one a carmel

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by CheedyJ(m): 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
It seems Toke makinwa is a major stakeholder of diz nairaland..everyday,Toke diz,Toke DAT..don't u guys get bored ni...

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by martowskin1(m): 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
And this reached FP, NL which way...... Am sure seun have a new business... He is no longer looking at NL.....

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by tegafej(m): 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
Is it that we have totally lost focus about the pressing issues in the country right now? News these days is just rubbish, total rubbish

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Rides Camel For The First Time by Naijawebmaster: 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
enemyofprogress:
This babe body odour na follow come, e no get part two
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer Lamboginny Engaged To Taccara Rae (Pictures) / Fuse ODG Calls Out Nivea Over "Visibly Fairer Skin" Billboard Advert / Guests Sitting On The Floor At Dija's Save Me Concert (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.