Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

DNA Results (is There Political Manipulation?) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DNA Results (is There Political Manipulation?) (513 Views)

Taraba Results Is Out (photos) / 2023 Presidency: There’s Political Gang Up Against Igbos – Ohanaeze Chieftain / Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DNA Results (is There Political Manipulation?) by Litmus: 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2018
I`ve recently been following African Americans and Caribbeans checking out their DNA in order to pinpoint what part of Africa the majority of thire ancestors originated. To cut to the chase, a pattern is emerging, which is drawing increasing curiosity if not concern. The pattern is that in almost every DNA result Update, all those that had majority Nigeria ethnicity has seen this diminished in favour of Cameroon,Togo and Benin. Many African Americans on these YouTube channels often seem bemused and questioning. One couple Called Bronson and Jazz where particularly questioning. The girl`s Nigerian DNA was redused from something like 27% to nothing and the percentage of Cameroon increased by I think the same percentage. The girl wanted to know what was going on!!! Actually so do I.

Anyway, having in the past discovered the sneaky nature of many of the people that live in the nation's of Africa outside Nigeria, a suspicions took root in me and after some thoughts I began to form an idea what may be happening. This is it: I believe that the DNA of Igbos and the people's of South South are being given to Cameroon. This was the first cheat and now I believe a second cheating is being perpetrated and that is Youroba DNA is being gradually attributed to Benin Republic and,to some extent,Togo.

Firstly, the reason I drew reference to the sneaky nature of our African neighbors is because I suspect that when DNA companies hand over testing kits to community leaders or whomever in some of these African nations to go test people in their areas , if Nigerians happened to be living among them ( after all you Niaralanders keep stating that there are millions of Nigerians in Ghana, South Africa, Guinea, Cameroon, Kenya and everywhere), these testers would not record that the Nigerians in their Nation are Nigerians instead they would record them as ethnic Ghanaian ,Togolese, Benineonese, Cameroonian or whatever.

The above is one thought. Another thought is that the DNA companies are being influenced unethically by political forces that know the power and potential of these test and are being manipulative for reasons best known to them. I have my idea what this could be but it's best I keep it to myself for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DNA Results (is There Political Manipulation?) by leonard509(m): 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
Litmus:
I`ve recently been following African Americans and Caribbeans checking out their DNA in order to pinpoint what part of Africa the majority of thire ancestors originated. To cut to the chase, a pattern is emerging, which is drawing increasing curiosity if not concern. The pattern is that in almost every DNA result Update, all those that had majority Nigeria ethnicity has seen this diminished in favour of Cameroon,Togo and Benin. Many African Americans on these YouTube channels often seem bemused and questioning. One couple Called Bronson and Jazz where particularly questioning. The girl`s Nigerian DNA was redused from something like 27% to nothing and the percentage of Cameroon increased by I think the same percentage. The girl wanted to know what was going on!!! Actually so do I.

Anyway, having in the past discovered the sneaky nature of many of the people that live in the nation's of Africa outside Nigeria, a suspicions took root in me and after some thoughts I began to form an idea what may be happening. This is it: I believe that the DNA of Igbos and the people's of South South are being given to Cameroon. This was the first cheat and now I believe a second cheating is being perpetrated and that is Youroba DNA is being gradually attributed to Benin Republic and,to some extent,Togo.

Firstly, the reason I drew reference to the sneaky nature of our African neighbors is because I suspect that when DNA companies hand over testing kits to community leaders or whomever in some of these African nations to go test people in their areas , if Nigerians happened to be living among them ( after all you Niaralanders keep stating that there are millions of Nigerians in Ghana, South Africa, Guinea, Cameroon, Kenya and everywhere), these testers would not record that the Nigerians in their Nation are Nigerians instead they would record them as ethnic Ghanaian ,Togolese, Benineonese, Cameroonian or whatever.

The above is one thought. Another thought is that the DNA companies are being influenced unethically by political forces that know the power and potential of these test and are being manipulative for reasons best known to them. I have my idea what this could be but it's best I keep it to myself for now.
. i like the way you reason... please i'd like us to be friends, atleast online via whatsapp, i'd like to discuss world issues with you.. just quote me if you are okay with it.
Re: DNA Results (is There Political Manipulation?) by ivolt: 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
Litmus:

I don't buy this conspiracy. DNA ancestry is still a developing technology run by profit-driven companies and since their
results is dependent on private submissions, there is no reason to presume ill-will behind result discrepancies.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Regrets Absence Of Atiku At Peace Accord Ceremony / Peace Accord Signing: The United States Of America Wades In. / 13 Soldiers, Police Officer Killed In Fresh Boko Haram Ambush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.