Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:14 AM

King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story (37851 Views)

Amarachi Esther Jack Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) / Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) / ‘He Confused Me By Touching My Breasts’ – Girl Raped In Lagos Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story by notoriousbabe: 8:21am On Dec 07, 2018
Why did she not did it?she should have did it
Re: King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story by melanch(m): 8:21am On Dec 07, 2018
Keep the hope alive. If you kill yourself, do you think your mother and loved ones will be jumping up in praises?
You die, you transfer the depression, grief and sadness to the people who love you. I guess you will happy doing that. Right?

1 Like

Re: King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story by lloydhassan(m): 8:23am On Dec 07, 2018
She no cut that hand deep nau... angry
Re: King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story by damola1: 8:23am On Dec 07, 2018
Oyinbo wannabe
Re: King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story by notoriousbabe: 8:24am On Dec 07, 2018
Topccy007z:
Suicide isn't the answer
very strong big and robust prick with good sex are the answers

2 Likes

Re: King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story by Stonerobaba(m): 8:24am On Dec 07, 2018
With all these your preaching you still wanted to die? The best time to do it is at nite in a quiet place. Nobody will come to your rescue. Living in Lekki and suffering from depression wetin make Ajegunle and okokomaiko do then? undecided
Re: King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story by chidiebere2020(m): 8:25am On Dec 07, 2018
Suicide is not the best option, there are people that are passing through challenges that is double more than urs but they never thought of taking they lifes

Wen there is life there is hope

For ur laptops see my signature
Re: King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story by DonX001: 8:28am On Dec 07, 2018
khiaa:
That's not attempting suicide. You notice those slashes were nowhere near the vein in her wrist, that is where the danger lies, not cutting her skin.
There is a clinical name for people who cut themselves but I forgot what it is called. It's a form of mental illness. I know a girl who has at least 30 razor slashes on both of her arms and she did it to herself. This is the deal, people who do that to themselves do it because they hold a lot of pain inside and they can't let it out like we normally do, so they cut themselves to make themselves feel and release the pain. It is also a cry for help and attention. She doesn't want to kill herself if she did there would be no records because she would be dead. One deep slash going straight down the wrist, not across and she's a goner. She knows what she is doing. Well, at least she's getting the attention that she craved.

Gbam! My exact thoughts once I saw the pictures.
Re: King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story by kaygreeno: 8:29am On Dec 07, 2018
Suicide is not the option baby girl'
We all facing the heat.

Call me for UK used laptop @affordable price
Office is at Ijesha surulere akorede warehouse lagos.
We deliver to any part of Naija
Call or whatsapp O8027288222
Re: King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story by jibrilELsudan: 8:29am On Dec 07, 2018
This one is just seeking for attention from her family and friends. Is that how someone who wanted to kill themselves use razor blade to cut their hand? She didn't even cut the veins. If she really wanted to kill herself then she would have drank sniper.

3 Likes

Re: King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story by Lordofthewest(m): 8:30am On Dec 07, 2018
Nigerians were never this suicidal..what exactly is going on with the increase in rate of suicide in Nigeria these days?
Re: King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story by idonhammer: 8:31am On Dec 07, 2018
Babe you never wan die.
Re: King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story by Platony(m): 8:33am On Dec 07, 2018
nerdfrost:
angry angry so u think ure the only one with depression ehh....psg cut my 1.2 mil yesterday and I haven't thought about killing myself...

Savagery grin cheesy
Re: King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story by Sike(m): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2018
nerdfrost:
angry angry so u think ure the only one with depression ehh....psg cut my 1.2 mil yesterday and I haven't thought about killing myself...
hahaha. sorry oh
Re: King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story by mriyesecnerwal(m): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2018
I don't even know the situation that will make me want to commit suicide like leave this earth where faaji plenty.
Re: King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story by Platony(m): 8:36am On Dec 07, 2018
I BLAME BUHARI.......

Cnt wait for Jubril to go back to Sudan. angry angry

#Atikulated100%
Re: King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story by Emescot(m): 8:36am On Dec 07, 2018
tolugar:
She be learner.

To her and other prospective suicide rangers,

Just put the blade on your wrist as in down your wrist not on your arm.

And make sure you cut one or both vein.

The worst thing to do is to die by your own hands.

There are many things out there ready to kill a man.

Say no to #suicide
Lmao... I just looked at the two veins on my wrist, touched it and yelled i no fit ogrin pple get mind o
Re: King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story by pacino26(m): 8:37am On Dec 07, 2018
Police de come for you o. grin grin grin grin Attempted murder, failure to pay attention in anatomy class and making illegal tribal marks.

Depression is real man.
Re: King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story by Codes151(m): 8:37am On Dec 07, 2018
Goodluck to anyone who's willing to end his or her life...

Population is a problem

1 Like

Re: King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story by idonhammer: 8:38am On Dec 07, 2018
Re: King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 07, 2018
Topccy007z:
Suicide isn't the answer
how did you know this?

1 Like

Re: King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story by Emvicprints1: 8:40am On Dec 07, 2018
This one never ready to die you de even snap picture lol lol it's just a rare mental case
Re: King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story by blackgold2018(m): 8:45am On Dec 07, 2018
If you ask this girl what culminated to her depression.. she will give you STUPID reasons.
Re: King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story by obinna58(m): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2018
khiaa:
That's not attempting suicide. You notice those slashes were nowhere near the vein in her wrist, that is where the danger lies, not cutting her skin.
There is a clinical name for people who cut themselves but I forgot what it is called. It's a form of mental illness. I know a girl who has at least 30 razor slashes on both of her arms and she did it to herself. This is the deal, people who do that to themselves do it because they hold a lot of pain inside and they can't let it out like we normally do, so they cut themselves to make themselves feel and release the pain. It is also a cry for help and attention. She doesn't want to kill herself if she did there would be no records because she would be dead. One deep slash going straight down the wrist, not across and she's a goner. She knows what she is doing. Well, at least she's getting the attention that she craved.
You made a point though but, I bet you don't realize how difficult it is to go on suicide mission, lots would be running through the mind, you don't want to but you must have to cheesy

1 Like

Re: King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story by JessetariahMD(m): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2018
My advice tho...next time if you want to cut yourself with razor do it at your wrist..a.nd cut it horizontal that way you'll bleed fast and die. real quick

1 Like

Re: King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story by abdulaz: 8:52am On Dec 07, 2018
All these small small children wey their mama dey feed, cloth and accommodate sef dey form depression. SMH undecided

Weytin me I don pass through for life sef with the baddest owu ever wey get boys down during my School/hustling days, I no even think near suicide.

Then boys no even get food to chop for weeks, but we still dey smoke weed and hustle hard hoping for a better tomorrow.

From nowhere naim Jetana just change my life for good.

Oluwa bless you Jetana anywhere you dey, may you never lack for changing the life of an African boy like me.

Na who give up naim lose last last.

1 Like

Re: King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story by blackgold2018(m): 8:52am On Dec 07, 2018
khiaa:
You dey mind the fool. She's not even bold enough to say what culminated to her depression. From her words and actions it's definitely some STUPID reasons.
Re: King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 07, 2018
This kin fine girl,what could she possibly be depressed about? As young as she is,if I narrate my own story na person go volunteer to commit the suicide for me.i don too suffer but my theory is this,I no fit suffer for this world still kon suffer for hell.

2 Likes

Re: King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 07, 2018
Learnstuffs:
We copy the white folks a lot. We used to be happy people even in the face of adversity. Our fore fathers never committed suicide because they were resilient. Now suicide and depression is so rampart
Many of our fore fathers committed suicide but many were not recorded. When you get home, ask your grandfather, mother or elderly person around your vicinity to tell their story

3 Likes

Re: King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story by 2day6(m): 8:53am On Dec 07, 2018
na all this American film they cause all this. which one be depression for Nigeria, when we battling stuff more than that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] / Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] / Charley @yabaki, #ENDSARS Campaign Mastermind: SARS Threatens To Kill Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.