Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo (9760 Views)

17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers / Enugu North LGA Elders Council Endorse Sen.ayogu Eze / Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo by chinwe1960: 2:07am On Dec 07, 2018
Senator Ayogu Eze and other South East APC governorship candidates meets with the Vice president

All the governorship aspirants under the platform of the ruling All Progressive Congress, APC today met behind closed doors with the vice president, Prof Yemi Osibanjo.

Senator Ayogu Eze, while Speaking with State House correspondents at the end of the meeting said, “It is a purely private visit to the Vice President.

“These are the candidates of the APC in the South East. There is nothing unusual about our coming to confer with our leader. Just a personal visit and we are done.”

Reacting to the question about the extra efforts they are making to deliver the South East for APC in the coming election, Sen. Ayogu said

“The South East is already APC. If you come to the South East, you will know that we don’t need any effort to deliver the South East, the South East is already delivered.”

The meeting, which was held at the Vice President’s office, lasted for about two hours aalso had in attendance, the candidate for Imo State, Seanator Hope Uzodinma, the candidate for Abia State, Uche Ogah, and the candidate for Ebonyi State, Sunny Ogbuoji.

http://www.statereporters.com/2018/12/07/sen-ayogu-eze-and-other-south-east-apc-governorship-candidates-visit-vice-president-osinbajo/

4 Likes

Re: Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:03am On Dec 07, 2018
TraderMoni Part 2 grin

You cannot buy an average igbo man with N10,000

Mbanu sad

17 Likes

Re: Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 07, 2018
Ne×t Le✔el abeg
Sai Baba2019

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo by Mosesoly(m): 4:52am On Dec 07, 2018
sai baba

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo by Magalan: 5:19am On Dec 07, 2018
They are just after campaign funds... they cant obviously fund an almost impossible dream.

10 Likes

Re: Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo by frankopit: 5:55am On Dec 07, 2018
On, on to the next level

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo by EmmaQatar1: 5:57am On Dec 07, 2018
Sophisticated vote buying

4 Likes

Re: Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo by Anduku: 5:57am On Dec 07, 2018
Waste of time

5 Likes

Re: Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 07, 2018
Osinbajo, the man of the people...... the sane people I mean.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo by Hisxellency: 5:59am On Dec 07, 2018
X
Re: Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo by Hisxellency: 5:59am On Dec 07, 2018
G
Re: Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo by LUGBE: 6:01am On Dec 07, 2018
Just wasting your time and your stolen money, nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo by justtruth88miSt(f): 6:01am On Dec 07, 2018
Hylertyler:
I support this
go n give it to yah ancestors... let them u use 50k n play...
Re: Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo by deco22(m): 6:01am On Dec 07, 2018
"South East is APC"...am not an easterner but even a kid knows that's not true, he should try another lie...bunch of sycophants.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo by strangest(m): 6:02am On Dec 07, 2018
Buhari has plunged the country into 80billionUSD debt in less than 4years.... Thats times 5 of what pdp borrowed in 8years

2 Likes

Re: Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo by NobleAky(m): 6:02am On Dec 07, 2018
If Apc invest in Ayogu Eze, it's effort in futility. Dead on arrival. I wish the party had opted for an electable candidate than Ayogu Eze that can give Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi a run for his mandate. I remembered a drama that played out during osibanjo visit to Enugu, where both The Governor and the Ayogu Eze were dragging whose vehicle will drive Osibanjo out of the airport. Well Osibanjo opted for another vehicle to strike peace. Ayogu is not trusted by his people especially when public office is concerned. Very proud and arrogant quiet opposite of his counterpart (the Governor) which endeared him to his people despited the eneptitude of his governamce. However, the other side of me tells me that Gov. ugwuanyi may have strucked a deal with the presidency. For He subtly refused to be fully participtive of Atiku campaign. He and Wike were for Tabuwal.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo by Felixalex(m): 6:04am On Dec 07, 2018
Na me dem go visit before.??

1 Like

Re: Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo by chyeexcel: 6:09am On Dec 07, 2018
[quote author=SukolaBaraki post=73620180]TraderMoni Part 2 grin

Mbanu :They no born the person well.

2 Likes

Re: Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo by SexyVina(f): 6:27am On Dec 07, 2018
Igbo kwenu

Follow this Instagram page for 100k giveaway. Lego Follow Here
Re: Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 07, 2018
If any of them win I would sell my phone and give beggars the money

1 Like

Re: Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo by sunbilor(m): 6:40am On Dec 07, 2018
deco22:
"South East is APC"...am not an easterner but even a kid knows that's not true, he should try another lie...bunch of sycophants.
Ayogu Eze whom Mbaka told in front of Ganduje and other dignitaries that Enugu is locked down for Ugwuanyi (PDP). The guy had to part with a donation of 10million to save face. Maybe he has gone to request the 100million he pledged on behalf of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo by benuejosh: 6:49am On Dec 07, 2018
strangest:
Buhari has plunged the country into 80billionUSD debt in less than 4years.... Thats times 5 of what pdp borrowed in 8years
That's not news. I am an Economist i can tell you it's healthy. owing to the lots of infrastructural development ongoing. USA has the highest debt profile in the world i.e no country in the world has the amount of debts as the United States, to think that the country is rich. If debts goes into capital projects and not jamboree spending like the PDP did then it's fine and Okay. So APC borrowing is nothing new given that they have what to show that they used the money for.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo by strangest(m): 7:10am On Dec 07, 2018
benuejosh:
That's not news. I am an Economist i can tell you it's healthy. owing to the lots of infrastructural development ongoing. USA has the highest debt profile in the world i.e no country in the world has the amount of debts as the United States, to think that the country is rich. If debts goes into capital projects and not jamboree spending like the PDP did then it's fine and Okay. So APC borrowing is nothing new given that they have what to show that they used the money for.

Theres no balanced deelopment... The south south, south east and southwest are not seeing the infrasture you are talking about...

We still pay more for fuel and rice... What development are we talking of ?

Where is the rice pyramid ?

At Jamboree spending, we were still able to borrow less as a nation and payless for fuel and rice as an individual... Can you explain this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo by goshee: 7:18am On Dec 07, 2018
benuejosh:
the money you spent studying economics should have been given to orphanage home where it will be fully utilised. you wasted your money and time in school

3 Likes

Re: Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo by okitom(m): 7:53am On Dec 07, 2018
Even if I contest with Sen Ayogu Eze in Enugu,he can not defeat me.That man is a useless man and of no integrity.
Re: Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo by benuejosh: 8:01am On Dec 07, 2018
goshee:
the money you spent studying economics should have been given to orphanage home where it will be fully utilised. you wasted your money and time in school
if you can't argue reasonably then stay of my mention. Children of hate. Argue my statement if i am wrong or not and stop acting like a Tout in the motor park. That's how Touts talk.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo by senatordave1(m): 8:43am On Dec 07, 2018
This ayogu fit shock ugwuanyi.buhari may poll up to 20% in enugu
Re: Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo by farem: 9:53am On Dec 07, 2018
SukolaBaraki:
TraderMoni Part 2 grin

Mbanu sad

You're right! With #500 they are bought. Peter OBItuary did it

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. / Senate Presidency/speakership: A Win-win For Yorubas / Lagos Takes Delivery Of 800 Marcopolo Buses From Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.