Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces (9724 Views)

Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House / Nigerians React As They Recall Problem Between Ambode’s Wife And Sacked Chaplain / Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by PrinceOfLagos: 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
The video of APC national leader, asiwaju Bola Tinubu and Nigeria's speaker of federal house of representatives , Femi gbajabiamila arriving today at the the wedding fatiha of senator Abu Ibrahim (Katsina)'s son at an-Noor mosque, Abuja today 30-10-2021 has got tongues wagging

Tinubu w seen leap walking and shaking in the video

This video has really got Nigerians talking

See comments below

Watch Video Here https://www.instagram.com/tv/CVpmfV4jQXD/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by Abdul05: 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2021

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by PrinceOfLagos: 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2021
All the people abusing Tinubu in the comment section re Yoruba people

Where is the true love ?

Someone even said that Tinubu is a factory fitted person.
See insults o

Seunmsg, afamed, helinues

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by Nigerialabalaba: 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
FakePrinceOfLagos:
All the people abusing Tinubu in the comment section re Yorubas
omo ibo, dem b criminal impostors like you too. One day dem go catch all of una impostors.

Una no dey learn, na so Atiku win election for social media and come lose the true election. una lose for 2015, 2019 na so una go lose again for 2023 because all of una na criminal impostors like you too.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
if we dey talk for this forum, some children go dey make mouth

Oya Tinubu media crew AKA SWAGA'23 grin grin grin, over to you!

Let me help you with what to say,

"It's part of the SWAGA" grin grin cheesy

24 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
Rest he no go hear,politician and business men are 5 & 6 always jumping everywhere...
Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2021
Kids everywhere on nairaland

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by PrinceOfLagos: 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Kids everywhere on nairaland

And on Instagram too

Kids are now wiser than some adults this days you know

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by Moferere: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
He walked well.

Better than Rochas Okorocha

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by PrinceOfLagos: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
Moferere:
He walked well
You be APC na so I'm not surprised at your comment

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by iluvdonjazzy: 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
Where is the video na

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by helinues: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ukuobi meat for wailers to chew this weekend

He who God bless, anyone trying to hate is only attracting thunder

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by PrinceOfLagos: 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
helinues:
Ukuobi meat for wailers to chew this weekend

He who God bless, anyone trying to hate is only attracting thunder
You can now see that the people abusing Tinubu are not the igbos but the Yoruba people in the comment section

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by obiekunie01: 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
ehya!

Na him people even carry him matter for head pass.

Poor tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by helinues: 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You can now see that the people abusing Tinubu are not the igbos but the Yoruba people in the comment section

How I wish you could go over your activities on NL and see how obsessive you are with Tinubu

Life is too short to be hating those who give no hoot about your online ranting

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by Moferere: 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You be APC na so I'm not surprised at your comment

Check my previous posts. I have never been a supporter of Tinubu but I hate lies. Can your father walk better than that? I hate rubbish.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by PrinceOfLagos: 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
Moferere:

Check my previous posts. I have never been a supporter of Tinubu but I hate lies. Can your father walk better than that? I hate rubbish.
My papa no dey leap walk like Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by PrinceOfLagos: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2021
helinues:

How I wish you could go over your activities on NL and see how obsessive you are with Tinubu

Life is too short to be hating those who give no hoot about your online ranting
Not hating just stating how Nigerians see Tinubu
And why they don't want him to be president

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by OlogoJ: 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
Na wah for you o, Op. This is the second thread you are opening on this same topic within minutes. There must be more to this.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by Bluntguy: 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
And some people are still fighting tooth and nail to install this one as Nigeria's next president. Trying to push us from frying pan to fire. E no go better for SWAGA.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by funshint(m): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
Even your Atiku injured his feet and still came back to contest for the election. Nothing new! Even America was once governed by a man on wheelchair #Roosevelt. Infact he took US to world war 2 and prevailed. The most important thing is what you have in your head.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by OritoJasi: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
OlogoJ:
Na wah for you o, Op. This is the second thread you are opening on this same topic within minutes. There must be more to this.

The Op has psychological issues. He's not normal.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by PrinceOfLagos: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bluntguy:
And some people are still fighting tooth and nail to install this one as Nigeria's next president. Trying to push us from frying pan to fire. E no go better for SWAGA.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by BosseJ: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Not hating just stating how Nigerians see Tinubu
And why they don't want him to be president

If Nigerians don't want him as president, that's no big deal. They can always vote against him on election day if he emerges his party candidate. His supporters are also Nigerians. I don't see why you are hyperventilating.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by Moferere: 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

My papa no dey leap walk like Tinubu
But you can lie on another person's father

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by PrinceOfLagos: 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2021
Moferere:

But you can lie on another person's father
Watch the video and read people's comment in the comment box

Stop talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by Moferere: 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop talking rubbish
I have watched the video again and again.
And I am asking you, where did he leap?

You see, I don't like Tinubu but making incendiary statements, throwing tantrums will not stop him from being on the ballot.

We've gone this way in 2015 and this is where we found ourselves.

Bring out good issues, not how he walks.

He walks better than Rochas Okorocha, your Uncle

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by PrinceOfLagos: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2021
Moferere:

I have watched the video again and again.
And I am asking you, where did he leap?

You see, I don't like Tinubu but making incendiary statements, throwing tantrums will not stop him from being on the ballot.

We've gone this way in 2015 and this is where we found ourselves.

Bring out good issues, not how he walks.

He walks better than Rochas Okorocha, your Uncle
Another rubbish talk

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by bobowaja(m): 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop talking rubbish
You are just a useless liar. How well can one walk better than he did? You stalk the man as if he is your destiny. I hope you have a paying job sha.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by powerkey: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
omo ibo, dem b criminal impostors like you too. One day dem go catch all of una impostors.

Una no dey learn, na so Atiku win election for social media and come lose the true election. una lose for 2015, 2019 na so una go lose again for 2023 because all of una na criminal impostors like you too.

YoruBandit spotted.

Shameless goat.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by Moferere: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Another rubbish talk
I know you won't be able to answer me. You have ran out of words.
Typical Illiterate People of Biafra undecided

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate / PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes / Beneficiaries Hail Stella Oduah Over 2019 ICT Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.