Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

2019 Will Reflect The Will Of Nigerians Says President Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Will Reflect The Will Of Nigerians Says President Muhammadu Buhari (5909 Views)

Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew / Tribunal Judgment Is Victory For Nigerians, Says President Buhari / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Will Reflect The Will Of Nigerians Says President Muhammadu Buhari by Zex0020(m): 6:35am On Dec 07, 2018
If u like,let the hunger in the con3 be increase,me n my family n all sensible nairalanders wil stil vote 4 u.
Re: 2019 Will Reflect The Will Of Nigerians Says President Muhammadu Buhari by TareWiz: 6:37am On Dec 07, 2018
Anybody that votes for Buhari again in 2019 general election is in #HARDBONDAGE
Please Nigerians, be wise Thank you
Re: 2019 Will Reflect The Will Of Nigerians Says President Muhammadu Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:39am On Dec 07, 2018
chidima2019:

He assured the people that all will be done to ensure that the results of the 2019 elections reflect the will of the electorate.

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/12/2019-will-reflect-will-of-nigerians.html[/b]
This Buhari Jubril from Sudan keep saying one thing and doing another thing!

How With all these Nigerian Army at every polling booth

With your kinsmen heading INEC

Who will they favour

Believe this impersonator at your own peril!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Will Reflect The Will Of Nigerians Says President Muhammadu Buhari by Officialpdpnig: 6:49am On Dec 07, 2018
TareWiz:
Anybody that votes for Buhari again in 2019 general election is in #HARDBONDAGE

Please Nigerians, be wise
Thank you

He has my vote and that of my family and friends here in Owerri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Will Reflect The Will Of Nigerians Says President Muhammadu Buhari by tonyhoney: 6:52am On Dec 07, 2018
kaluxy007:
And our will is to send you packing

see one is already saying 'say baba till eternity'. Let me ask you, do you wish to have a bright future at all??
I don't think so, the madness and tumult in his brain can never be lobotomised. Original madman.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Will Reflect The Will Of Nigerians Says President Muhammadu Buhari by emsheddy(m): 6:56am On Dec 07, 2018
This is coming from someone with a working brain. We celebrate rubbish in this country. God bless you sir.
Yankiss:
First to Comment. Let us hope so. It would be great for 2019 to reflect the will of the people. But the president has a great duty by Nigerians to lower electoral financial standards. What is happening in Nigerian polity with the volume of money exchanging hands, fighting corruption later, when investment returns start, is ordinary lip-service and witch-hunt at best. Why can't we restrict electoral spending and mean it? Why can't we buy guber and presidential forms with just ten thousand naira, then impose rigorous nomination processes so only popular people can attempt but not money-hindered? Why can't we propose jail terms to those that give out money openly or discreetly at rallys? I was scandalized that the President accepted the N55m form pegged by APC and obtained it by proxy instead of putting his foot down to reduce the outrageous sum. How many years can an average Nigerian on a minimum wage work to make that sum? So leadership was already sold to the highest bidder. This MUST change.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Will Reflect The Will Of Nigerians Says President Muhammadu Buhari by awa(m): 7:03am On Dec 07, 2018
It has become very obvious that Buhari has no shame 2019 will reflect the will of Nigerians Okay if you believe it then don't rig the election and let's see how you will win.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Will Reflect The Will Of Nigerians Says President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 07, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

He has my vote and that of my family and friends here in Owerri
He has my vote and all the people in my Local government also!
Re: 2019 Will Reflect The Will Of Nigerians Says President Muhammadu Buhari by hazardneymar: 7:33am On Dec 07, 2018
My man

Re: 2019 Will Reflect The Will Of Nigerians Says President Muhammadu Buhari by Anduku: 7:41am On Dec 07, 2018
Says the man who stole an election in osun
Re: 2019 Will Reflect The Will Of Nigerians Says President Muhammadu Buhari by KanwuliaMama: 9:45am On Dec 07, 2018
Did any body hear him talk yet? grin
Re: 2019 Will Reflect The Will Of Nigerians Says President Muhammadu Buhari by GameGod(m): 10:38am On Dec 07, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Secession Is A Suicide Mission For Biafra / “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) / Between Jonathan And Nnpc’s Criminal Kerosene Racketeering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.