Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye (44552 Views)

When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You / Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? / I Thought I Was Already Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by donb06: 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2018
Temple1288:

Shut up! The day you'd be released from the scam that day you'll understand how caged you've been.
Descendants of those folks produce Aircraft Parts and export it to the USA and so many other countries that produce Aircrafts that your Daddy GO's move around with...
I think those folks are still the most religious folks in the world.... so i can say religion is not the problem wink
Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
seunlly:

Shut the hell up kid.

What do you know? If you don't know something, then keep quiet than post rubbish here.

Son of a thousand father.
Noisy follower of a noisy cultist + retarded= pathetic
Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by ib0221: 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
If he truly believes he cannot be killed, why is he being protected by heavily armed bodyguards as was shown sometimes ago on this forum. It is for his people and not for all, so we should not border.
Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by Forreellinc: 11:40pm On Dec 07, 2018
farem:

By your response, there is no doubt that you're a stray kid. Just identify your father here, if you he is responsible.
Ole adeboye ole adeboye ole adeboye
Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by seunlly(m): 11:21am On Dec 08, 2018
Thehumanlloydl:

Noisy follower of a noisy cultist + retarded= pathetic

Bleep off kid.

You will so rot in hell
Sad I will not be there to see your burn
Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by daracutie: 11:57am On Dec 08, 2018
great is thy faithfulness
Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by poseidon12: 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
pafisayo:

Lol ....
try preach love to the Supposed one testicle beings instead of name calling .
It’s more Christian-like

He is not a Christian, only a hypocrite.
Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
seunlly:

Bleep off kid.

You will so rot in hell
Sad I will not be there to see your burn
I'm sure calling your opposer "kid" means you're an adult aye?

That's a cop-out statement, grow some balls and argue with objectivity not personality "hell" is the excuse of idiots.
Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
Damidolly:
The most respected man of God on earth, very humble and generous. God bless daddy G.O
you mean the most intelligent scammer on Earth?
Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by olalekanadewum(m): 7:29am On Dec 09, 2018
I give glory to Almighty God for given us such a man of God at this time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) / Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching / If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.