Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today (17275 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today / Sharon Oyakhilome Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Says 'People Mistake Me For 21' / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 55th Birthday (portrait Sketch). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by foreshore(m): 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
Lloydthesaint:

Ok you that care you life is like THAT abi
Ode

No wonder you are so frustrated, it's even showing in your language
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Ayobami7(m): 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2018
各大主流音乐平台
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by maryalloy(f): 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
Happy birthday pastor Chris, here is wishing you a long, useful and healthy life sir
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by nasxtian(m): 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2018
Happy Birthday sir... I celebrate you a Big time!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by pen: 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2018
To my Man of God, who has changed my life and my family. Sir thank you for staying on course irrespective of different challenges.
You remain focus on the vision. Sir i salute your courage and toughness. i love you so dearly sir.Happy Birthday my man of God, Life coach, Father
, Mentor. pastor you are many things to me. thank you for coming.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by itsmeurLady(f): 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
Happy birthday to my Life Coach and Pastor, God bless you Sir!

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by jjamani(m): 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2018
Happy Birthday PASTOR SIR Wishing You All The Good Things Of Life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Gospel: The Benny Hinn Experience / Sites To Download Gospel Songs / #EndSARSMemorial: You Own The Future - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Tells Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.