Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,427 members, 7,846,784 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Being Single And Celibate Have Helped Me - Ifuennada - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Being Single And Celibate Have Helped Me - Ifuennada (646 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated / BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) / My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Single And Celibate Have Helped Me - Ifuennada by Mcoutureankara(f): 7:08am On Dec 07, 2018
Reality show star, Ifuennada has revealed the impact of celibacy on her life. According to her, she has not been having sex and it has enabled her to think clearly. She also says she might consider staying unmarried.

She shared these on her instagram story. See photos;

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/12/07/being-single-and-celibate-have-helped-me-ifuennada/

cc Lalasticlala

Re: Being Single And Celibate Have Helped Me - Ifuennada by David2531(m): 7:10am On Dec 07, 2018
grin
Re: Being Single And Celibate Have Helped Me - Ifuennada by princechurchill(m): 7:13am On Dec 07, 2018
Can your fingers say the same thing

Re: Being Single And Celibate Have Helped Me - Ifuennada by Anduku: 7:25am On Dec 07, 2018
Story story story
Re: Being Single And Celibate Have Helped Me - Ifuennada by Homeboiy: 7:50am On Dec 07, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Being Single And Celibate Have Helped Me - Ifuennada by itspzpics(m): 7:53am On Dec 07, 2018
U try
Re: Being Single And Celibate Have Helped Me - Ifuennada by Tamarapetty(f): 10:32am On Dec 07, 2018
Or no man is coming your way?? Let's see if you can stick to your words till 3years time

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account, Hours After Slamming #theexperience13 / Peruzzi Addresses After Sex Video with Unilag Slay Queen Tobi at Enugu Show / Brand New 5 Bedroom Duplex For Sale @N38 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.