Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

All What To Know about the USB Type-C Data Cable/Adapter Fast Charger - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All What To Know about the USB Type-C Data Cable/Adapter Fast Charger (481 Views)

See The USB Cable I Bought At N500 (picture) / Affordable Data/cable Service Here / How Can I Watch Movies From My Phone Through The USB On My DVD Player? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All What To Know about the USB Type-C Data Cable/Adapter Fast Charger by Mks3690: 8:03am On Dec 07, 2018
USB Type-C is a fully reversible connector system. Simply hold either side of the cable up for immediate connection. It totally changes the way of connecting and ultimately accelerates the transport of data and energy.

Any side of the charger mouth can be inserted into the phone charger slot.
USB Type-C

3A Fast Charging It supports maximum 3A current in charging. This means more current delivery to your device within less time.

When you are on the move, your device will get enough juice during a short break. Therefore, you don’t have to miss any important message or the dynamic mobile entertainment life.

The flexible flat cable is used to pair with your USB Type-C adapter for easy cable management and enhanced productivity. It uses less space and effectively eliminates wire coupling issues. It is ready to serve whenever you need it.

The current lowest price for the USB type c data cable/adapter is around N1000 (1k)

The source of the post is Kinfoarena.com

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon 11 Pro Available For Sale / Have You Activated Your Swipe Gestures Mode On Your Device? / Used UNIVERSAL MIFI For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.