Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

How Do I Report GTB To CBN? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Report GTB To CBN? (665 Views)

Importer To CBN: Tell The Truth, Naira Has Been Devalued / Lets Get GTB To Take Down This Scammers Account - Kevin E. Kalu / Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Report GTB To CBN? by nepapole(m): 8:16am On Dec 07, 2018
Good morning nairalanders,
Please I seek your opinion on the most effective way to reach the CBN concerning a reversal of funds I am yet to get from GTB.
My account was debited from a wema bank branch on 23rd of November without being paid and I made a complaint at GTB on 26th November. I was told it will be reversed within 8-10 working days. It's the 10th day today, nothing has been done. I wonder why it has to take this long in the first place.
I will appreciate Ur contributions. Thanks
Re: How Do I Report GTB To CBN? by qwertyboss(m): 8:32am On Dec 07, 2018
nepapole:
Good morning nairalanders,
Please I seek your opinion on the most effective way to reach the CBN concerning a reversal of funds I am yet to get from GTB.
My account was debited from a wema bank branch on 23rd of November without being paid and I made a complaint at GTB on 26th November. I was told it will be reversed within 8-10 working days. It's the 10th day today, nothing has been done. I wonder why it has to take this long in the first place.
I will appreciate Ur contributions. Thanks
Just bear with them oh!
Na so access bank frustrated malife till I forget self. But keep on pressing your complain both on their twitter handle, head office email and phone contact on your ATM card! And of course disturb them @ the bank branch.
But if you go fit find CBN ehm them go fine GTB #10000 samma you nayin be the new policy if na bank transfer!
Re: How Do I Report GTB To CBN? by nepapole(m): 9:26am On Dec 07, 2018
qwertyboss:

Just bear with them oh!
Na so access bank frustrated malife till I forget self. But keep on pressing your complain both on their twitter handle, head office email and phone contact on your ATM card! And of course disturb them @ the bank branch.
But if you go fit find CBN ehm them go fine GTB #10000 samma you nayin be the new policy if na bank transfer!
Thanks bro. But I was just thinking.. wat if one dint have an alternative means of surviving at that moment. It's rili bad. 14 tousan naira. If I don't get it by 3 pm today, I go rush enter bank go remind them.

(1) (Reply)

Come In And Share!! How Did You Manage To Raise Money For Your Business?? / How To Make Money Exporting Agro Products / Become Rich And Increase Your Profits To 10,000 Folds With This,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.