Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

To Predict And How To Make Over A Million Naira Weekly On Bet9ja - Sports In NIG - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / To Predict And How To Make Over A Million Naira Weekly On Bet9ja - Sports In NIG (421 Views)

Simplest Way To Predict Daily 2 Odds / Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup / Just In: Boy Win A Whooping Sum Of 50 Million On Bet9ja With 100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Predict And How To Make Over A Million Naira Weekly On Bet9ja - Sports In NIG by craigslist9: 8:28am On Dec 07, 2018
Stop wasting your money! Stop Watching Football for fun...Do you know you can make a lot of millions by watching and predicting the outcome of any football matches?Not only football,you can predict the outcome of all sports events e.g basketball,volleyball,golf, tenis,hockey e.t.c You don't have to predict the exact scoreline if you don't want to. The good news is that they pay directly to your bank account either dollar or naira.

Let me use football as an example.
If Manchester United is playing Wigan Athletic at home,you can stake your money that Manchester United will win. If you are correct,you will win your bet. The amount you will win will depend on the odds on that particlular match.

To Sign up,click https:///diNwXUN

Re: To Predict And How To Make Over A Million Naira Weekly On Bet9ja - Sports In NIG by sage101: 8:30am On Dec 07, 2018
For 2/3 sure odds daily U can whatsapp me on 080...2763***5009
Lemme drop this one for Free
Merrybet Betting Codes: 12541873
Germany- 2 Bundesliga
Hamburger SV 1X
Scotland- Championship
Ayr United 1X
Netherland- Este Divisie
Fc Den Bosch 1X
Whatsapp me for another Free game(today ONLY)
#ThatFemalePunter

(1) (Reply)

CAF Awards 2018: Mohamed Salah, Aubameyang, Mane, Alex Iwobi Shortlisted / Jurgen Klopp Sends Christmas Message To Liverpool Fans! / Chelsea's Sarri Unaware Of Pulisic Deal: I Didn't Know Anything Until Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.