Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,499 members, 7,958,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos (58831 Views)

Tanzanian Lady Buried Alive For 8-months By Boyfriend For Money Ritual . / Rivers Police Exhumed The Bodies Of Three Undergraduates Of Uniport:(graphic) / Picture Of Herbalist Who Exhumed Corpse To Sell Parts For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by coolfredo(m): 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
It like de corpse is smelling,
Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by wink2015(m): 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Yesterday, the men of the Rivers State Police Command, exhumed the decomposing corpse of a woman allegedly murdered by her lover in Rumuepirikom, Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of the state.

The woman identified as Better Ozige Nwabueze who was said to have been in a relationship with one Prince Udenna Uwabie, also known as J-Boy, was buried in her lover’s room after she was allegedly killed on Sunday, December 2, 2018.

According to reports, J-Boy and his lover had a disagreement after he accused her of having an affair with another man.

It was observed that a large crowd had gathered around 10 am on Thursday at a house located along Wimpey, Ikwerre Road in Port Harcourt, where the deceased was buried, to witness the exhumation of the corpse by the police.

The suspect had since been arrested and is helping the police in their investigation and would soon be charged to court.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/police-exhumes-better-ozige-nwabueze-corpse-who-was-buried-by-her-lover.html

LET THIS WICKED KILLER FACE THE DEATH SENTENCE.
Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by wonder233: 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
I agree with you
Nwodosis:
Women are really complex beings, they will play hard to get and also play hard quit! If not for the phrase "you can't use me and dump me", she would've been alive today when it was obvious that the love/trust he had for her is gone,
Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by seachmatics(m): 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
fagbohun4j:

Yes o, just like you MISTAKE TYPING

And u too

1 Like

Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by Birkhof(m): 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2018
Shibaraba:
This news just sickens me.

Then again that's the first time I'm seeing police do not cross line in Nigeria. Na only for Oyibo film I dey see am. The thing no even straight sef
hahahahaha. Imagine!
Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by ZaOzaRoom(m): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
We need a picture of the man and the lady.
Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by valx2: 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
madridguy:
THE GUY MUST BE MENTAL UNBALANCE.
YES I AGREE ! HE IS DOING METAL WHEEL BALANCING. grin

1 Like

Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by DKERIAN(m): 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
Wicked generation
Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by bleskid: 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2018
girls and money na true love ... the More them kill more them follow...

1 Like

Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2018
If the relationship no let you do again why not quit than to take life you no create. Very sad.
Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by bleskid: 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
girl and money na true love .. pass bread and butter ,,, bro how u check am

1 Like

Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
WHERE'S THE BODY?
Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by lordinoh(m): 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
So this actually true.
Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by SultanYoung: 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
madridguy:
baba ina kajene kwana biyu, i pray you are doing great
Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by SultanYoung: 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
madridguy:
baba ina kajene kwana biyu, i pray you are doing great.
Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by Estherpaul19: 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
In what state of mind would have made him took a life of another... this is disastrous. may God help us . things are happening �
Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by fidtopade: 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
MrSix:
Humanity will self destruct.
This is somebody he's told "I love you."

Need a laptop?
I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Nation wide delivery
Number in my signature
How much?
Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by madridguy(m): 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
Alhamdulilah am fine.

SultanYoung:
baba ina kajene kwana biyu, i pray you are doing great.
Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by Olodo24: 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
I don tire for Rivers State o
Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by Rozaytee: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nwodosis:
Women are really complex beings, they will play hard to get and also play hard quit! If not for the phrase "you can't use me and dump me", she would've been alive today when it was obvious that the love/trust he had for her is gone,
Mtcheeew
Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by Johilo(m): 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
Shibaraba:
This news just sickens me.

Then again that's the first time I'm seeing police do not cross line in Nigeria. Na only for Oyibo film I dey see am. The thing no even straight sef
Lol.. My bro.. Apart frm dat line sef notin straight for naija.. Even our president no dey straight forward...
Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by nengibo: 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2018
Olodo24:
I don tire for Rivers State o
mr Olodo, it happens everywhere, not just in Rivers State
Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
cryChaii women don suffer for this country
One deranged fellow shouldn't be your basis for this kind of judgement undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by OliveCynosure(f): 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
MrSix:
Humanity will self destruct.
This is somebody he's told "I love you."

Someone he's told "I love you".. This life ehn
Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by Senatorbng(m): 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
All dis WIKEd Obio Akpor brodas sef..... God go judge all of una
Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by MrSix: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2018
fidtopade:
How much?
I sell different laptops bro. So it depends.
Chat me up on whatsapp lets discuss.
Number is in my signature
Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by pennywys(m): 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
Mouth Gig:
DAT WHY NIGERIANS, DEY SUFFER, UPON ALL CHURCHES AND MOSQUES.. grin grin grin..WICKEDNESS... grin grin..EGOIST RAMS, ONLY TO CHEAT, KILL ,LOOT AND DESTROY.. grin grin..DIRTY SAVAGES.. grin grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SAI BUHARI..

you are a mad man for even mentioning buhari with a decent word here
he his the root of all evil and atrocities committed here in Nigeria and beyond
Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by Delivar(m): 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nwodosis:
Are you mad? Instead of condemning the wicked man who did this you are spinning it around to blame and bash women.
Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nwodosis:

“Woman begins by resisting a man's advances and ends by blocking his retreat.”

————Oscar Wilde

1 Like

Re: Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos by mctfopt: 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
Didn't know Nigeria Police has a body bag. This criminal should be given at least 60 years in jail.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. / My Apartment Was Robbed In A Very Mysterious Way! / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.