Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

'The Poverty In The Country Helps Churches To Thrive' - Noble Igwe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'The Poverty In The Country Helps Churches To Thrive' - Noble Igwe (370 Views)

Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys / Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria / Noble Igwe Poses In Front Of A Mud House In His Hometown In Anambra, Gets Blaste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'The Poverty In The Country Helps Churches To Thrive' - Noble Igwe by danieljoel759: 9:16am On Dec 07, 2018
So many people have been coming for the church in the past with their own several claims on how the churches in Nigeria thrive and the blogger, Noble Igwe is not left out as he took to his page this tweet.

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/12/the-poverty-in-country-helps-churches.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Re: 'The Poverty In The Country Helps Churches To Thrive' - Noble Igwe by Tamarapetty(f): 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2018
Blaming government or church??
Re: 'The Poverty In The Country Helps Churches To Thrive' - Noble Igwe by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
sad this girl above me is a tout undecided I have said this and I will say it again burn all the pastors and churches in Nigeria and see our economy grow over night

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy
Re: 'The Poverty In The Country Helps Churches To Thrive' - Noble Igwe by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2018
He is very right.
His statement is reminiscent of Karl Marx's maxim;"Religion is the opium of the masses".
The impecunious condition in which most people find themselves makes them desperate to find a panacea to the predicaments besetting their lives.One of the places they run to seek respite from their vicissitudes and also find a longlasting remedy to their predicaments is the church.
Unfortunately,dubious men who parade themselves as pastors have taken undue advantage of this desperation among the masses to enrich themselves.That explains why churches are proliferating at an alarming rate.
What is equally ironical and baffling to me is that most of these church hardly provide any solutions to most of the problems buffeting the masses.Majority of persons who attend these big churches we hear of are pauperised whereas the heads of these churches boast of millions of nairas in their account and even fly private jet.Yet people flock to those churches in droves in search of solutions to their problems.This is what I call destructive gullibility that has beclouded the ability of most Christians to think reasonably.Make God save us from sheeps in wolf's clothing who parade themselves as men of God.

(1) (Reply)

Fans React As Tekno Releases New Song Despite Struggling With Damaged Vocal Cord / I Overcame The Hitherto Biggest Temptation Of My Life Today. / Mexican Crowned Miss World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.