Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? (4381 Views)

10 Shocking Fact About North Korea That Makes The Whole World Hate Them. / Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much / This Is Why I Hate Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by chyz(m): 5:03am On Aug 03, 2010
MetalGong4:

Vagabond Latino pros.titute . . . . .   Moving from one city to another looking for high paying JOHNs. . . . .   Old fool!! sad

Lol  grin grin grin
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by chiogo(f): 5:08am On Aug 03, 2010
stillwater:

Seriously where do you people go to or stay to notice this kind of hatred? undecided
The people I meet don't even know where Nigeria is how much more keeping malice because you're a Nigerian.
So when people begin to say things like this, it baffles me. Abi I'm so much into myself that I don't notice my surroundings? undecided
I'm beginning to think it has to do more with the character of people like the writer of the article. And please they do not hate Nigerians, they hate you, ok!!! Don't join Nigerians like me in this. The topic should be Why does the black world hate you!!! Whatever witch that followed and flew with you to America from your village, did not follow me here, okgrin
Many of you need to learn simple home training. Have manners when you approach people. Leave your tout-like behaviors at home and act like a decent human being in public. Maybe then people would hate you less.
LMFAO!! grin grin
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 03, 2010
bk.babe97y:

WAAAAAAT? dUDE, u nuts! lol. Quebecois are the hottest things since Jalapenos! I thot of moving to Vancouver but then I saw how much the houses costs (T.O too) and I was like why move out of NY, pay NY prices for a Canadian feel? lol. Yea, MTL is the shiyyt to me tho, slow paced, mad Haitians etc Then when they got the grand prix. . . ah, u wanna see gals, feast your eyes! I tell my bois out here about the stip clubs over there but they have no idea. . .Anyhoo, enjoy your stay in T.O stay away from Jane and Finch and u'll be good! Kidding! U from the Stuy, so of course u can handle urself wherever u at!

Naaaa Vancouverites are wayy hotter. B.C bud.! I sswear the bud there makes the chicks even cooler. But I have to be honest, Montreal chicks got soul in them. I met 3 back in NY and these chicks will blaze while listening to jazz with me. And they don't get drunk silly like Van chicks. But Still Van chicks are mad hot!!!  Montreal chicks know what fashion is though!! Like I poke my Montreal friends when they try to act like they the sexiest and all that, I say Celine Dion is the only hot chick from Canada. Then they come up with Pam Anderson was Canadian hahahahahahahaha,  Seriously B.C chicks are mad sexy,  But I must admit Montreal chicks are all round cool and fun to be with. I'll rather be with a Montreal chick,

Yeah the house prices in Vancouver are sick. 2 bedrooms are starting from 1900/month in Downtown area of the city and in the suburbs (Burnaby, Westminter, Surrey, Richmond, Coquitlam) 2brs start around $900. It's crazy!! The houses close to UBC are ridiculously high.!
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by bkbabe97y(m): 5:38am On Aug 03, 2010
9jaganja:

Naaaa Vancouverites are wayy hotter. B.C bud.! I sswear the bud there makes the chicks even cooler. But I have to be honest, Montreal chicks got soul in them. I met 3 back in NY and these chicks will blaze while listening to jazz with me. And they don't get drunk silly like Van chicks. But Still Van chicks are mad hot!!!  Montreal chicks know what fashion is though!! Like I poke my Montreal friends when they try to act like they the sexiest and all that, I say Celine Dion is the only hot chick from Canada. Then they come up with Pam Anderson was Canadian hahahahahahahaha,  Seriously B.C chicks are mad sexy,  But I must admit Montreal chicks are all round cool and fun to be with. I'll rather be with a Montreal chick,

Yeah the house prices in Vancouver are sick. 2 bedrooms are starting from 1900/month in Downtown area of the city and in the suburbs (Burnaby, Westminter, Surrey, Richmond, Coquitlam) 2brs start around $900. It's crazy!! The houses close to UBC are ridiculously high.!

Celine Dion? Sexy? Dude, u puffing of that bud right now, aintcha? Even Pam Anderson is lipsrsealed Thats true tho chics from B.C love to get drunk while gals from Mtl just wanna head to the sack and spread some of that QC lovin' . . . .
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 03, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Celine Dion? Sexy? Dude, u puffing of that bud right now, aintcha? Even Pam Anderson is lipsrsealed Thats true tho chics from B.C love to get drunk while gals from Mtl just wanna head to the sack and spread some of that QC lovin' . . . .

Saying Celline Dion was the hottest Canadian is just to exaggerate my point that they ain't all that hot. Pam used to be mad hot before her Surgeries caught up with her. Hahahhahha. But I'm baked right now though.
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by bkbabe97y(m): 6:07am On Aug 03, 2010
9jaganja:

Saying Celline Dion was the hottest Canadian is just to exaggerate my point that they ain't all that hot. Pam used to be mad hot before her Surgeries caught up with her. Hahahhahha. But I'm baked right now though.

Lol. Pam was NEVER hot! I used to think she was hot until I came across a pic of her in The Enquirer,she was grocery shopping, no make up. . . . this was like 10yrs ago! I almost threw up all ova the floor! Ah, nigga's buzzed! I was so gone after coming back from the club last nite, I left the window open with the a.c on! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSCMe7bti5g&feature=PlayList&p=636A4C38448B4E05&playnext=1&index=11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74cUNONPiZs

Yo, listen to these songs real quick. . . . u got that b.c shiyyt in u it sounds like God is talking to you thru dude!
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by tpia5: 2:41am On Nov 22, 2013
Justcash: The answer is because Nigerians hate themselves.

hmm
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by cjrane: 2:54am On Nov 22, 2013
[size=14pt]WHY DO NIGERIANS HATE EACH OTHER?

I met a ghanaian who kept asking why do yorubas hate igbos so much,because her yoruba friend never let her rest with so much anti-igbo negative comments. She had thought meeting an igbo person will be to meet the devil itself!
[/size]
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by tpia5: 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
omg, imagine browsing a totally unrelated site over a totally unrelated matter and coming across so many anti-nigerian comments.

nigerians were grouped with AAs in a very negative manner and of course the usual scamming 419 references too.

was it even more than one site sef.

i guess some people (mostly) are being paid to post anti-nigerian comments on the web the same way we see the tribally related comments on nl, put there by paid trolls on standby to refresh sections everyday with the same.

its also possible our nigerian brethren just have a very bad reputation everywhere?
Re: Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? by Dibiachukwu: 9:55am On Dec 20, 2013
There is no black world. And their is no Nigeria. Everybody should answer his father's name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, / Ojukwu Fought For 13% Derivation – Odili / Lagos State Sues Nigerian Police Over Subsidy Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.