Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,364 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Woman Cries For Help Over Her Husband Molesting Their 3-year-old Daughter (photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Cries For Help Over Her Husband Molesting Their 3-year-old Daughter (photo (576 Views)

3 Earrings: See What A Digital Mother Did To Her Innocent Daughter (Photo) / Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano / Justin McClure & Wife, Ami Dunni McClure & Their 3 Kids Slay In Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Cries For Help Over Her Husband Molesting Their 3-year-old Daughter (photo by Rickyrick: 10:03am On Dec 07, 2018

A viral chat between a married woman and a man named Ben has since gone viral. The woman who lives in Rivers state said her husband is molesting their 3-year-old daughter.

In the chat she confided in Ben about what was going on in her home and she also asked for help on how to get justice and escape from her marriage.
Source: https://lifewithcuttons.com.ng/2018/12/07/woman-cries-for-help-over-her-husband-molesting-their-3-year-old-daughter-photos/

Re: Woman Cries For Help Over Her Husband Molesting Their 3-year-old Daughter (photo by Rickyrick: 10:04am On Dec 07, 2018

Re: Woman Cries For Help Over Her Husband Molesting Their 3-year-old Daughter (photo by princechurchill(m): 10:05am On Dec 07, 2018
The first chat Ben na ala otu

Ben na ala otu( Ben de fa@rk toto)

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries For Help Over Her Husband Molesting Their 3-year-old Daughter (photo by InfernoNig: 10:05am On Dec 07, 2018
All this story self tire me. I don't know if it is frustration, stupidity, or witchcraft but I will take my leave here.
Re: Woman Cries For Help Over Her Husband Molesting Their 3-year-old Daughter (photo by benzene00: 10:06am On Dec 07, 2018
This woman is in for a long thing,.

So of all people to confide in and seek advice, she went to a guy bearing "Ben na LA Otu", which translates to "ben that fvcks pussy" in igbo

By the time the the man is done with you, you will still come online to rant about how your advisor used and dumped you like moi moi leaf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries For Help Over Her Husband Molesting Their 3-year-old Daughter (photo by daddytime(m): 10:07am On Dec 07, 2018
I pray sense falls upon her ASAP for the sake of the little kid. She can foolishly stay with the supporter of APC of a husband for all I care since she is scared of the unknown.

Foolish man unfit for a dad.
Re: Woman Cries For Help Over Her Husband Molesting Their 3-year-old Daughter (photo by awa(m): 10:32am On Dec 07, 2018
This is serious ohhhh
Re: Woman Cries For Help Over Her Husband Molesting Their 3-year-old Daughter (photo by chii8(f): 10:50am On Dec 07, 2018
Ben na ala otu?

How can a graduate depend solely on her husband, when she is not sick?Don't tell me she doesn't know the right place to make her complains?

Nlder and fake stories.

(1) (Reply)

'he Died A Great Working Man'' - Professor Pius Ilesanmi's 7 Year Old Daughter / DIY Aquarium Toys Fish Tank / Motorbike Rider In Critical Condition After Crashing His Bike Along Ona Baba Ona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.