Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment (40701 Views)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by gare(f): 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2018
dokie:
History will be kind to Aisha. The woman is a different breed.

Now for those who are still supporting Buhari, what is your Motive? The wife of the man, has said the man is not in charge of the government. So who are you voting: Buhari or the other guys in charge? Or do you think the woman is lying?

Honestly anyone voting Buhari is an enemy of Nigeria. You can vote anyone else, but you will be unkind to your children if you continue to support this man.

They would say she is working for PDP or PDP has bought her over
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by xrenzy(m): 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
Chieftroller:
shocked

How are we sure Aisha have not been cloned
How are we sure what we have in ask rock as our First Lady is not aminat from Zaria

This is what apc have turned the giant of Africa to

A joke
wow love this comment "Amina from Zaria but sorry she was a legendary warrior and Aisha is not fit be Queen Amina naaaaaaa
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2018
Mouth Gig:
BUHARI IS IN CONTROL...

FKK ,U ARE TOO CORRUPT... grin grin AND A THIEF..

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SAI BUHARI

Moronn why not understand the message that the man you love is not in charge. Daft zombie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by IronHammer: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2018
She made a very serious allegations but Nigerians don't think

She indirectly asked Nigerians not to vote him too

But would they understand?

Regional /sectional politics has blinded them

Disintegrate Nigeria now

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by jayextra(m): 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2018
ezenwajosh:
CHAI KANU HAS DESTROYED THE ZOO WITH TRUTH... WAIT TOMORROW BY 6PM MOREEEEE IS COMING ON AIR!!!

AMINU JUBRIL AL-SUDANI
Nwa Chineke

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
Who could be closer to any man, if not his wife? She's said it all but the blind and myopic bigots are still shouting Buhari. I pity Nigerian lazy youths.they've sold your future in your very eyes but you seem not to be bothered. O ma se oo

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by goshee: 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
princekalani:
Something is wrong with Nigeria. Seriously, this is no longer a joking matter, i watched the video where she said that and honestly i can not disagree with her, i can not claim to know her husband more than her
Lolsss but Zombies know her husband more than her

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by jayextra(m): 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
Where are the slowpokes that said the people who believe the BodyDouble Iish needs help...Oya commah tell me Aisha needs help too...*Spits*
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2018
Someone's wife has revealed that the husband is not in charge of the govt & that it is hijacked, by urging Nigerians to vote wisely, which meant she was asking them to vote Him out. I ask myself why do people still support Buhari, when the wife has revealed He is not the one in power. Someone who doesn't demonstrate presidential attributes in any way

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by able20(m): 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
Abfinest007:
what tinubu n d rest apc was not able to do aisha has done it
Tinubu wayo man naa, chop and clean mouth.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by kerry57: 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
Aisha would have been a better president than Buhari. She is always factual whenever she speaks regardless of the repercussions. I love her guts even though I am not a fan of this present govt.

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by goshee: 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
fact if there is any integrity in this administration. it is only from Aisha

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by TruthinAction: 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
AccessME:
Aisha doesn't even trust the Man in Aso Rock to be the man she got married to.

She may be in the dark but she's seriously in suspect that the man in Aso Rock is not Buhari.

The Better we Nigerians open our eyes to "see" and ears to "hear"the truth she's indirectly trying to reveal, the better for us all.

She knows. Even if you marry an identical twin, you will still know your husband. What happened is a deal that no one should speak out. Who knows if they were all given shut up money that could not be refused. She is indirectly revealing the facts in parables. He who has ear, let him hear.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by MorningStar233: 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
Fabpupils pls I was banned from job vacancies thread by anti spambot, yes, I have printed mine, I used uc browser, although it was not too clear, cos I only saw black and white printer in my location, but it was worked on for me and the write ups became visible..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by princfred(m): 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
Boss20:
I think something is definitely not right with the president.

This isn't just mere rumor again, in as much as i don't believe the double story but for the first lady to say all that means something is wrong somewhere.

Time will tell
No they think NK is just a clown to be saying one particular thing out of a million other allegations he could have made. According to Nigerians if IPOB says a glaring reality, it must be a lie. Meanwhile the evidence stares them in the face everyday. "Rat in the presidents office" my foot even a child of 10 won't believe that nonsense. Rat can't even make any sane teenager stay out of his village room after a year of absence, na president go run from rat for months. Gullible naive out of touch citizens who have been zombified due to their self-imposed delusial misguided hate on a tribe.

Aisha want to blow whistle because they are not treating her well while enjoying largesse from using her husbands name/image. They should wait for her to spill the beans directly so she can be killed dissapeared before they will get a clue.

Aboki refused to be deceived by asslickers this time around but lets play along until........

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by dracosith(m): 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
Mouth Gig:
BUHARI IS IN CONTROL...

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SAI BUHARI

Why is sense so far from you, so you know Buhari more that his wife of over 40 years abi?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by chairman00100: 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
notoriousbabe:
OK

A girl without big breast is like a phone without data ..... What will you press?

is it not s phone again? you must find something to press in a phone unless you don't know what to press, if you cannot press, you can touch in case of screen and you can still calibrate with your "this thing"

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by fredoooooo: 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
This guy Don go take that thing again grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by dracosith(m): 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hmmmm, I can see Buharist here ooo even though this post it on fp. Please bring your defense, I would love to hear from you guys as una know Buhari pass he wife so.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by efogator(f): 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by K4daniel: 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
dokie:
History will be kind to Aisha. The woman is a different breed.

Now for those who are still supporting Buhari, what is your Motive? The wife of the man, has said the man is not in charge of the government. So who are you voting: Buhari or the other guys in charge? Or do you think the woman is lying?

Honestly anyone voting Buhari is an enemy of Nigeria. You can vote anyone else, but you will be unkind to your children if you continue to support this man.

Bros..who the vote help self?.What difference as our votes made since 19Gbogboro..Let's just divide and move on each regions will develop easily #my thought#

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by zuto4u(m): 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
Talk, talk, talk, talk....... Everyone is talking and no one is acting. What a joke of a country!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by Bestbeelieve: 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
Newznow:
Watch video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d3r3rHBr6k
SAI Aisha ....you talk true.....There are no MEN in Nigeria again.....when men were men...which side?? This kind nonsense nor fit dey happin.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by princfred(m): 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
Aisha for president.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by chairman00100: 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2018
Mouth Gig:
BUHARI IS IN CONTROL...

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SAI BUHARI

[color=#006600]
Mouth Gig:
BUHARI IS IN CONTROL...

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SAI BUHARI

and you know Buhari more than his wife right, for the intelligent ones, the woman has said enough under the present circumstances, for those who want to be explained to as children, you can go back to nursery school or keep living in denial,
meanwhile BUBRIL my man, RESPECT, you are the man, impossible is nothing

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment by keryj(f): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
notoriousbabe:
OK

A girl without big breast is like a phone without data ..... What will you press?

Seriously dude? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos / Dino Melaye And His Brother Praying At His Mum's Tomb (Photos) / Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.