Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

''nigerians Help Me Beg Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Me'' - Uche Maduagwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''nigerians Help Me Beg Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Me'' - Uche Maduagwu (1545 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji To Keep Donating To Feminist Coalition Despite Stoppage / I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu / I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''nigerians Help Me Beg Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Me'' - Uche Maduagwu by NaijaCelebrity: 11:35am On Dec 07, 2018
Nollywood Contorvisal Actor and TV Host, Uche Maduagwu as took to his Instagram page to ask Nigerians to help her beg Nollywood Diva, Genevieve Nnaji  to marry him.

See his posts below...

The only #Christmas gift i need from @genevievennaji is for her to #MARRY me... I'm not #Oliver Twist, i don't ask for too much, all i need is just a simple #wedding, trust me, i won't take our #church wedding to #SouthAfrica like some celebrities who are now begging us to vote for them in #Lagos, let them go to #Soweto and Campaign now. @genevievennaji is one of the most creative, #beautiful and humble #actress in #Nollywood. The #pics of her flawless #smile alone can make you #watch her #film even when the Nigerian #economy is not smiling. As the ONLY popular #Actor in #Naija that has ever gotten the attention of an A-List #American #celebrity, the elders in my #village will not allow me come home for #Xmas if @genevievennaji does not #FOLLOW me, so I'm calling on all well meaning #Nigerians on #Instagram and #Facebook, help me beg @genevievennaji to marry me so that she can have #TWINS next year.

Source: https://nollyzone.com/nigerians-help-me-beg-genevieve-nnaji-to-marry-me-uche-maduagwu/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: ''nigerians Help Me Beg Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Me'' - Uche Maduagwu by GOFRONT(m): 11:40am On Dec 07, 2018
Go and appease Atiku
Re: ''nigerians Help Me Beg Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Me'' - Uche Maduagwu by princechurchill(m): 11:46am On Dec 07, 2018
Well Jenny is better than all this latest oloshos untalented invisible actress we see only on nairaland

Re: ''nigerians Help Me Beg Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Me'' - Uche Maduagwu by IamD18: 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2018
This guy is a boring attention seeker.
Re: ''nigerians Help Me Beg Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Me'' - Uche Maduagwu by festusparkz419(m): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
This one is jobless oo

wasting your time on used product

When #Olosho plenty for my street

Re: ''nigerians Help Me Beg Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Me'' - Uche Maduagwu by itspzpics(m): 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: ''nigerians Help Me Beg Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Me'' - Uche Maduagwu by Rextizzle(m): 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
Who's this unknown specimen

(1) (Reply)

Meet Yvonne Rofem — The Tallest Girl In Nigeria (photos) / Wizkid Spotted Having Fun With Curvy & Busty Ladies On A Yacht / Ruggedman Reveals Why He Ran To UK As Naira Marley Is Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.