Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I Am Already Dead — Pastor Adeboye Reveals - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I Am Already Dead — Pastor Adeboye Reveals (227 Views)

Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) / Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye / "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I Am Already Dead — Pastor Adeboye Reveals by Yelakem737(f): 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2018
By Sam Eyoboka & Olayinka Latona

THE General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye has advised Christians to stay connected to God to overcome life’s challenges and have dominion over all forces of darkness and sickness.

Adeboye gave the admonition while delivering his sermon tagged: ‘A branch of the Life’, on the second day of the ongoing annual Holy Ghost congress of the church holding at the Redemption Camp, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

Quoting copiously from the scriptures during the healing service, the man of God, explained that Jesus Christ is the Vine while every true believer is the branch and has God’s nature in him. Adeboye, however, urged participants to remain steadfast in the vine, stressing that God has assured them of doing greater works than He did while on earth.

Read More:https://yelakem.com/nobody-can-kill-me-because-i-am-already-dead-pastor-adeboye-reveals/16801/

Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I Am Already Dead — Pastor Adeboye Reveals by SEGLIZ: 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
............ your topic defers from the content of your write-up.
I daddy Adeboye on that concept.

(1) (Reply)

The Church Is Not Your Problem / Money Witchraft / Making Maximum Impact In Ministry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.