Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

My Younger Brother Is Showing Some Strange Signs. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Younger Brother Is Showing Some Strange Signs. (750 Views)

Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant / Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Younger Brother Is Showing Some Strange Signs. by Nezy4Real(m): 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
[left][/left]
The first time this happened was about two weeks ago. He was copying their exams time table when his fingers began to curl inwards it also became difficult for him to work and had to be lifted home. Since then he has been using some local herbs. Today his fingers have started folding up again.

What medical condition is this and how can it be remedied?
Re: My Younger Brother Is Showing Some Strange Signs. by zhion01(m): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2018
abeg take him to the hospital ASAP.... it's not a good sign at all
Re: My Younger Brother Is Showing Some Strange Signs. by emilfischer(m): 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
I think its a neuromuscular disorder.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Showing Some Strange Signs. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nezy4Real:
[left][/left]
The first time this happened was about two weeks ago. He was copying their exams time table when his fingers began to curl inwards it also became difficult for him to work and had to be lifted home. Since then he has been using some local herbs. Today his fingers have started folding up again.

When posting for help on health tips,try to always include the age, hight and size of patients because this can help health consultants a lot.
Is he slim, fat, tall or short then what age?
Re: My Younger Brother Is Showing Some Strange Signs. by Nezy4Real(m): 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
Maximus69:
When posting for help on health tips,try to always include the age, hight and size of patients because this can help health consultants a lot.
Is he slim, fat, tall or short then what age?

OK. He his 14 years old, slim and of average height. I suspect it could be a neurological disorder.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Showing Some Strange Signs. by Healthwise17: 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nezy4Real:
[left][/left]

Hello, your brother's condition needs immediate attention. Well, as trained nutritionists, firstly we run medical check up on our patients using an Advanced Machine, which is capable of scanning all the vital organs to reveal any affected parts/imbalances and other parts of the body that need urgent care. We then do the product recommendation by recommending our food supplements to cure the disease and ailment completely, and a lot of people are sharing their testimonies every time they use our products.

For consultation, you can reach us on this number: 08164269252
Re: My Younger Brother Is Showing Some Strange Signs. by xavieree(f): 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
It might be an early onset of motor neuron diseases....I saw symptoms like that in a movie "theory of everything" a movie about stephen hawking...you can browse up..Sorry dear
Re: My Younger Brother Is Showing Some Strange Signs. by Nezy4Real(m): 9:02am On Dec 08, 2018
Healthwise17:

Hello, your brother's condition needs immediate attention. Well, as trained nutritionists, firstly we run medical check up on our patients using an Advanced Machine, which is capable of scanning all the vital organs to reveal any affected parts/imbalances and other parts of the body that need urgent care. We then do the product recommendation by recommending our food supplements to cure the disease and ailment completely, and a lot of people are sharing their testimonies every time they use our products.

For consultation, you can reach us on this number: 08164269252

OK.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Showing Some Strange Signs. by Nezy4Real(m): 9:03am On Dec 08, 2018
xavieree:
It might be an early onset of motor neuron diseases....I saw symptoms like that in a movie "theory of everything" a movie about stephen hawking...you can browse up..Sorry dear

Thanks for your concern.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Showing Some Strange Signs. by Nezy4Real(m): 9:04am On Dec 08, 2018
emilfischer:
I think its a neuromuscular disorder.

I also thought as much bro

(1) (Reply)

Spanish Gold Fly @ #500 / ... / Potential Cure For ASTHMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.