Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital- A Den Of Corruption(my Biitter Experience) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital- A Den Of Corruption(my Biitter Experience) (647 Views)

Between Federal Medical Center And Teaching Hospital, Which Is Higher Ranked?? / Rivers State University Teaching Hospital: A Major Boost To The Nigerian Health / Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital- A Den Of Corruption(my Biitter Experience) by adaperry25: 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital- A Den Of Corruption(my Biitter Experience) by adaperry25: 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
Lalasticlala fp please
Re: Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital- A Den Of Corruption(my Biitter Experience) by money121(m): 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
This is nigeria everybody na criminal
Re: Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital- A Den Of Corruption(my Biitter Experience) by healthserve(m): 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
Jesus when I thought I've seen it all. Arueme. Where is Franchasng. This appeasement must end today and now

Dominique Mynd44 Oam4j
Re: Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital- A Den Of Corruption(my Biitter Experience) by healthserve(m): 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2020
franchasng:
But you said Nigeria is better than Iran shebi shocked shocked

Are you not the one now working with the Fulani like Okoroawusa angry
Re: Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital- A Den Of Corruption(my Biitter Experience) by franchasng: 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
healthserve:

Are you not the one now working with the Fulani like Okoroawusa angry
Ah ah! emi ke, the head of Amotekun intelligence center in Ikirun Osun work for Fulani da
Re: Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital- A Den Of Corruption(my Biitter Experience) by healthserve(m): 6:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
franchasng:
Ah ah! emi ke, the head of Amotekun intelligence center in Ikirun Osun work for Fulani da

This matter is serious oh. Let's call the mods. This is appalling
Re: Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital- A Den Of Corruption(my Biitter Experience) by uboma(m): 7:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
adaperry25:
My dad passed away on 26th December 2019 in AKTH. He was deposited in the hospital's mortuary same day, was given a tally number and details recorded. I had to travel down to Kano from the East to confirm my dad's death in the mortuary.
Burial death was fixed for next week. On 24th January I and some uncles came to carry the corpse only to be told that the corpse has been taken by Hisbah on the directives of the Sharia courts. We quickly went to Sharia courts and they told usThat the corpse was taken on the basis that he was a Muslim and he his wife has been summoned by the court of which she refused coming of which was a false accusation..they also told us they've asked them the name of the corpse and they called one 'Abdullahi obinwa' of which wasn't my dad's nameThe Sharia court now instructed that the corpse be buried according to islamic rites..we now let the judge know that the corpse we are looking for is not the said Abdullahi obinwa' and my dad's name was written in the mortuary register with the tally number. When we got to the hospital, we also found out there was no Abdullahi obinwa' on the Register then how come when the court order bearing a false name was brought..They took my dad who is bearing a different name..This is a big humiliation and embarassment to our family and a disgrace to a federal hospital like Aminu Kano teaching hospital..we have contacted a lawyer tho and some security forces like DSS.We are supposed to bury him next week and the corpse is still at large.I want to publish it on nairaland so the whole world so they know how corrupt a federal and well Prestige hospital can compromise.

Hmmm! AKTH has lost its good reputation. I hope you took pictures of the register that carries your father's name and has no record of Abdullahi Obinwa. Gather as much evidence as you can. You will need them......

Please do keep us updated.
Re: Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital- A Den Of Corruption(my Biitter Experience) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
This is one hell of a complicated situation, imagine the body isn’t found(I pray it is found) how will you guys go about the burial.
Re: Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital- A Den Of Corruption(my Biitter Experience) by doctokwus: 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
The story sounds too unreal that I am forcing myself not to believe it.
What concerns Hisbah police with a corpse,even if it's that of a Moslem?
Is it not families that bury corpses any longer or is it now part of the duties of of a more or less Hisbah "militia"?

1 Like

Re: Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital- A Den Of Corruption(my Biitter Experience) by Ekeseges(f): 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2020
That hospital has been known for their non chalant attitude. I am speaking from experience. They don't care at all.people die everyday in the hospital and they don't give a damn.But I assure them that they would face the wrath of God very soon.pls my sister don't allow this case lie low.
Re: Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital- A Den Of Corruption(my Biitter Experience) by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:52am On Jan 25, 2020
Is your emphasis/attention on the hospital or the mortuary? They're two different entities. Once a corpse has been transferred to the mortuary, the hospital itself has no more hand on it. The mortuary staff will take over from there. If there's any mix up, it'll be from the staff of the mortuary, not that of the hospital. It's good to know who to fight and focus your attention in that direction. Remember also, that those mortuary staff are usually poorly educated, and may not even be ready to pay attention to details. There in the north, most of them will be muslims who wouldn't question any directive from the Hisbah and Shariah court officials. Focus your attention on them; the mistake will most likely be from them.
Re: Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital- A Den Of Corruption(my Biitter Experience) by adaperry25: 9:15am On Jan 25, 2020
ChybuzzDD:
Is your emphasis/attention on the hospital or the mortuary? They're two different entities. Once a corpse has been transferred to the mortuary, the hospital itself has no more hand on it. The mortuary staff will take over from there. If there's any mix up, it'll be from the staff of the mortuary, not that of the hospital. It's good to know who to fight and focus your attention in that direction. Remember also, that those mortuary staff are usually poorly educated, and may not even be ready to pay attention to details. There in the north, most of them will be muslims who wouldn't question any directive from the Hisbah and Shariah court officials. Focus your attention on them; the mistake will most likely be from them.
you're not far from the truth.. The mortuary attendant was compromised as he started crying when we and the hospital staff confronted him..how can a different name be Brought to you who's not in the mortuary register and you now gave out a registered corpse.. BTW.. The mortuary attendant is learned.. he's from Kwara and he spoke fluently
Re: Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital- A Den Of Corruption(my Biitter Experience) by uboma(m): 9:35am On Jan 25, 2020
doctokwus:
The story sounds too unreal that I am forcing myself not to believe it.
What concerns Hisbah police with a corpse,even if it's that of a Moslem?
Is it not families that bury corpses any longer or is it now part of the duties of of a more or less Hisbah "militia"?

The Hisbah in Kano are untouchables. They can do and undo. They are known to fight and tear off uniforms of regular police officers.
Re: Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital- A Den Of Corruption(my Biitter Experience) by uboma(m): 9:37am On Jan 25, 2020
Zornes123:
This is one hell of a complicated situation, imagine the body isn’t found(I pray it is found) how will you guys go about the burial.

If the body isn't found, the best will be to bury an empty coffin.

However I encourage the op to pursue this case to its end. AKTH and the Hisbah must account for the corpse of the family
Re: Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital- A Den Of Corruption(my Biitter Experience) by uboma(m): 9:41am On Jan 25, 2020
adaperry25:
you're not far from the truth.. The mortuary attendant was compromised as he started crying when we and the hospital staff confronted him..how can a different name be Brought to you who's not in the mortuary register and you now gave out a registered corpse.. BTW.. The mortuary attendant is learned.. he's from Kwara and he spoke fluently

He is very far from the truth. The mortuary is under the hospital, you cannot rule this out. Are you saying that the mortuary bears a different name from the hospital, AKTH? Of course not!

Collect as much evidence as you can, include voice/video recordings if possible. AKTH should be made to account for this unprofessional behaviour.

(1) (Reply)

4 Conspiracy Theories On Coronavirus / COVID-19 Scare: Rescue Flight Carrying 206 Israelis Takes Off From Nigeria / fgrfr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.