Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Caption: Saraki And Adeleke, What Could They Be Discussing? (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption: Saraki And Adeleke, What Could They Be Discussing? (pics) (2528 Views)

Keyamo: Difference Between Buhari And Adeleke Certificate Scandals / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption: Saraki And Adeleke, What Could They Be Discussing? (pics) by gbengress1: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hello guys,

This is a picture between Adeleke and Saraki in ibadan yesterday. What could they be discussing, they look serious to me.

Re: Caption: Saraki And Adeleke, What Could They Be Discussing? (pics) by alizma: 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
Adeleke: bros, with the way things are going now you sure say we never join wrong party?
Saraki: make I tell you truth, I don tire as you dey see me so. in fact na regret zone you meet me so

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption: Saraki And Adeleke, What Could They Be Discussing? (pics) by alsudan: 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
Probably about the perfect time to expose that impostor and turn the country on its head. Obvious that's why APC are guarding their Jubrin and are scared of releasing him for campaigns.

1 Like

Re: Caption: Saraki And Adeleke, What Could They Be Discussing? (pics) by gbengress1: 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
They meant business or desperate?
Re: Caption: Saraki And Adeleke, What Could They Be Discussing? (pics) by gbengress1: 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
lol. Free money don go be that
alizma:
Adeleke: bros, with the way things are going now you sure say we never join wrong party.
Saraki: make I tell you truth, I don tire as dey so. in fact na regret zone you meet me so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption: Saraki And Adeleke, What Could They Be Discussing? (pics) by gbengress1: 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Caption: Saraki And Adeleke, What Could They Be Discussing? (pics) by solutionmi: 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2018
we are fed up with this useless APC government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption: Saraki And Adeleke, What Could They Be Discussing? (pics) by Afamed: 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
Saraki: This PMB Na strong man ooo
Adeleke: Bros, he really show me shege in the last election in Osun state.
Saraki: Just last month, in the House of Rep by election, I also faced worse humiliation.
Saraki: I don tire sef.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption: Saraki And Adeleke, What Could They Be Discussing? (pics) by zlantanfan: 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
Adeleke-- All this gra-gra wen we dey do so hope you nor go run wen result nor favour us

Saraki---- Na how dem wan collect kwara i jus dey reason so

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption: Saraki And Adeleke, What Could They Be Discussing? (pics) by BlackPantherxXx: 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
Adeleke : "How many terms do you want as Biafuro President, Bukola Okoromadunmadun" tongue

Bukola : "Chineke ! He be like say this PDP na MMM oooo...Moku Mogbe Modaran, audibillah!"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption: Saraki And Adeleke, What Could They Be Discussing? (pics) by helinues: 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
Adeleke: This Buhari man solid like rock. And with all the trader moni sweeping ground. I even heard Osibanjo is coming to launch the program in your state.

Saraki: What! over my dead body, I will not take it

Saraki: Hmmmmm wait let me think, after few mins, he picked his phone, call Dele, Tunji and other guys to do Orubebe style for the trader moni agent yesterday.

Saraki in R Kelly's voice, I wish!!!

1 Like

Re: Caption: Saraki And Adeleke, What Could They Be Discussing? (pics) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
Adeleke : Man mi, I have perfected this new twerking dance. I go teach all of una so we can call it twerkulating for Atiku.
SaraKi: Ogbeni, count me out. Ever since PMB and Tinubu don dey chase me my hips don finish pata pata. Shaku shaku sef I no fit do !!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Caption: Saraki And Adeleke, What Could They Be Discussing? (pics) by chloride6: 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2018
Expect one more major political signing before the elections.
Re: Caption: Saraki And Adeleke, What Could They Be Discussing? (pics) by bender79: 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
Adeleke: ore mi this buhari for don die make we rest joor. Upon all the babalawo wey we go him still no gree die
Saraki: The thing weak me o. Upon all the money wey I give Alfa Dem for illorin Dem still no fit bring am down
Adeleke: Ah! No be small thing o
Saraki: I jus dey reason this election unto say I no go fit control Army and Police. My thugs even dey sanco unto that robbery wahala
Adeleke: Ah! Kpele o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption: Saraki And Adeleke, What Could They Be Discussing? (pics) by gbengress1: 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
lol
Re: Caption: Saraki And Adeleke, What Could They Be Discussing? (pics) by Peacecore: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2018
solutionmi:
we are fed up with this useless APC government
Learn how to say 'I' instead of 'we'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption: Saraki And Adeleke, What Could They Be Discussing? (pics) by tuniski: 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
Osun guber Campaign picture .
Re: Caption: Saraki And Adeleke, What Could They Be Discussing? (pics) by FisifunKododada: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
Adeleke: Boda mi wetin we go do if Atiku lose?

Saraki: Ki lo kan mi (E no concern me) I get British passport. Na one way ticket remain.

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Should Wear Mufti To Avoid Police Attack – Gen. Buratai / Nigerian Army Killed So Many Beyond Any Imaginations’, Eye Witness Gives Account / Abba Kyari Was Not A Good Man And Nigeria Will Not Miss Him - Shadrach Bako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.