Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) (50027 Views)

Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan / 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA / 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) by trapQ: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
More like 100 years.
Nukilia:
For Nigeria it will take 10 years and multiple political parties campaigning with it.... What a country!

1 Like

Re: U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
latsy:

Shut up you low self-esteem leech.
You want to become a welfare queen and are even proud of adding to another country's burden.
No shame at all.
Na so e pain you reach? 'cause I don't grasp the nonsense you just said. Aren't blacks cursed? If no, tell me one African country with a black man as president that can fix a major road in 5days? If you can't, then see a psychologist 'cause you're deluded.

1 Like

Re: U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) by keryj(f): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
This just confirms to me that many things are technically, mechanically, physically, mentally and emotionally wrong with Nigeria sad

1 Like

Re: U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) by TheStarsAlign: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
Way to go!. That cannot happen on a lifeless island surrounded by sycoph & ants. If you know. If you've read John Maxwell's - Talent is never enough, you'll see they've been dealing with situations like this for a very long time. They are not jokers
Re: U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) by Sojicool(m): 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
This make me remember festack bridge since 2017
Re: U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2018
Meanwhile in SUDANESE REPUBLIC OF ZOOGERIA their citizens claims every country has a problem that their countries shouldn't be a talk of town... Now I asked him do your country try to fix their problems like other SANE countries DO?
Re: U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) by Festy4u(m): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
And you would be amazed to see this guys fixed roads that seemingly looked good to the human eyes and providing detours for road users!

One thing about their politician is that you will never hear them campaign about roads been fixed or done by them rather they talk about how many jobs they have been able to create!

Unlike our clueless politician who when they managed to fix a road that was done with tax payers money, they resort to blowing a trumpet of deceit and even involving some zombies to be posting pics upandan here on nairaland! angry

3 Likes

Re: U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) by shiimah: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
We are setting up a committee to look into the cause of the quake

A white paper has been released.. It obvious our political opponents wants to score cheap point

The federal govt will do everything possible to make sure the plight of the people using this road will be looked into

Federal government releases 2 trillion to fix the damage road

...months later.

Contractors hasn't mobilised to site cuz no money yet

Buhari orders amechi to go borrow from international financial institutions

2 yrs later.. Yet no road

Looters don't want this road constructed.. Buhari promises to bring looters of the money to book

4 yrs later..

Buhari is gone and the road becomes a political agenda..

Opposition party will promise heaven and earth to fix the road if voted in..

Nigeria... One big joke, in fact,there's a difference between a country and a kwantri

3 Likes

Re: U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) by brightleave(m): 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
Potholes in refinery junction and enerhen junction are taking months to fix. Even the drainage system there has taken ibori's, uduagha's and okowa's tenures still no sign of competition grin grin grin
Re: U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) by Yahaya1264(m): 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
Buffalowings3:
Here they've constructing lagos ibadan expressway since 1850BC
AND dem no even pour gravel finish sad sad sad sad
hahahhahahha
Re: U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) by autonomous22: 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
For Nigeria committee go take two years investigate the cause....
Re: U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) by bid4rich(m): 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
For my country, local boys will fill it with muds and be collecting money N50 from the motorists.

It will serve as a campaign project for politicians.

In fact, it will take 2 decades for it to be fixed because they will take their time analysing the cost, mobilizing workers, source for funds etc. God bless my country

1 Like

Re: U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) by kunleweb: 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2018
megareal:
Please don't mention Nigeria in the same sentence with this quick response by government and agencies.

grin
Re: U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) by nauttyn(m): 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
Just like dat?
Re: U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) by Genilufoye: 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
Okay
Re: U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) by 8stargeneral: 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2018
In nigeria it will be an avenue for extorting money from d motorists undecided undecided cry cry cry cry.
Re: U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2018
Anyone who knows agbado road know ogun state is really a sad state. Some 2013
Re: U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) by Jackipapa: 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nukilia:
For Nigeria it will take 10 years and multiple political parties campaigning with it.... What a country!

10 years ke, 100 years we are still fighting over it.

Enough people will get rich from the projects that will never be completed!

2 Likes

Re: U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) by princetom1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
It's easy for u all to say, that's a sane country... But when a certain omoyele sowore said he will fix Nigeria electrify problem and roads in record time, y'all start saying he can't bt he has proven over the year that he always stand by his words... All of una will still be shouting sai baba and artikuloot.... Una suffering just start.... Me am putting my vote where i can have a voice... I pledge to vote Omoyele sowore as president in 2019. Vote AAC

2 Likes

Re: U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) by uchennaq(m): 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
America is an advanced country, while Nigeria is a crude country.
Re: U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) by Rebsy(f): 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
If it were to be Naija, a committee will be set up, millions of Naira will be disbursed for the said committee to first investigate the matter which will take forever! Before you know, government will claim that Billions of Naira has been spent on that. Mat God deliver us from such evil. Amen!
Re: U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) by Kusetic(m): 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
Aboguede:
NOTE THE DIFFERENCE...

5 MILLION DOLLARS ONLY FOR ROAD PACHING OF LESS THAN ONE KILOMETER DAMAGE AND FUNDS RELEASED IN CASH WITHIN 24 HOURS

And no waiting for Senate to give approval for emergency funds. They fixed the road first.

1 Like

Re: U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) by Rockyrascal(m): 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
Mehn Na earth quake dagbaru this road like this shocked
Re: U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) by uchennaq(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2018
princetom1:
It's easy for u all to say, that's a sane country... But when a certain omoyele sowore said he will fix Nigeria electrify problem and roads in record time, y'all start saying he can't bt he has proven over the year that he always stand by his words... All of una will still be shouting sai baba and artikuloot.... Una suffering just start.... Me am putting my vote where i can have a voice... I pledge to vote Omoyele sowore as president in 2019. Vote AAC
You have a point in what you are saying because most electorates in Nigeria cast their votes based on corruption. The electorates are the reason why Nigeria is still backwards. On a second thought, who can you trust? Afterall there is a saying that Power corrupts the incorruptible.
Re: U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) by Nukilia: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
Sholaco:
yes because of unpatriotic people like u that always foretelling evil against their country.....nothing good will ever come out of ur filthy mouth

May God have mercy on you... undecided
Re: U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) by princetom1(m): 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
uchennaq:
You have a point in what you are saying because most electorates in Nigeria cast their votes based on corruption. The electorates are the reason why Nigeria is still backwards. On a second thought, who can you trust? Afterall there is a saying that Power corrupts the incorruptible.

If u have enough conviction, u will stand ur ground... Omoyele sowore. Belive me, just like there are ordinary people out there who will stand their ground in all adversaries, i strongly belleve that voting a candidate who is neutral and has enough passion to see a new Nigeria to work again will take us far better away from this mess... I have no doubt omoyele sowore will do right by Nigerians if his track records are anything to go by

3 Likes

Re: U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) by ope33: 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
We never get there, America is not like Africa and it take them years before they get to where they are today.
Re: U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) by aadoiza: 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
Julius Berger Nig. go com dey flex their yeye muscles like say road dem wan build na one of a kind if it happened in naija.
Re: U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) by IMASTEX: 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nukilia:
Correction. It will take 10 years to flag up the road for construction. Then take forever to fully executive it.

1 Like

Re: U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) by Ugosample(m): 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
martineverest:
just look at hypocritical Nigerians insulting their govt,when they are actually the cause of bad governance

you are one of them too

you support a certified failure Buhari grin grin

So you are part of those who cause bad governance

but you are right
Re: U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) by fr3do(m): 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
And it took 5 days for a change of season
Re: U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) by Nukilia: 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
IMASTEX:

Correction. It will take 10 years to flag up the road for construction. Then take forever to fully executive it.

You're right..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Trump To Start Mass Deportation Next Week / Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) / America To Limit Donald Trump's Iran Military Action With 'War Power Resolution'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.