Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Study In Czech Republic - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study In Czech Republic (1214 Views)

Study In Czech Republic / Mendel Uni., Brno, Czech, Open Days Dec 8-10 In Lagos / Study In Mendel University In Brno, Czech Republic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In Czech Republic by tundesto(m): 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!!

Representatives of Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic, are coming to Lagos and Abuja, between January 7-9, 2019 to recruit students into their completely English-taught BSc, MSc and PhD programmes in the Faculty of Business and Economics for 2019/2020 academic session.
Open study programmes for Academic Year 2019/2020:
• Economics and Management – Bachelor level (3 years), tuition fee: 41650 CZK per academic year (approximately 1600 EUR)
• Economics and Management – Master level (2 years), tuition fee: 41650 CZK per academic year (approximately 1600 EUR)
• System Engineering and Informatics -Master level (2 years), tuition fee: 61270 CZK per academic year (approximately 2400 EUR)
• Economics and Management – PhD level (3 years), tuition fee: 41650 CZK per academic year (approximately 1600 EUR)
• System Engineering and Informatics - PhD level (3 years), tuition fee: 61270 CZK per academic year (approximately 2400 EUR)
• Economic Policy and Administration - PhD level (3 years), tuition fee: 41650 CZK per academic year (approximately 1600 EUR)

Interested applicants are required to take online entrance exams which will be available online on December 17, 18 and 19, 2018. That is after paying application fees of €30. They will then come to the venue of the meeting with their credentials for interview and interact with officials of the school. Prospective students are not required to take TOEFL/IELTS or GMAT/GRE/SAT but entrance examination only. The entrance examination consists of 20 multiple choice questions in English and Mathematics for BSc, Business Economics for MSc and proposed thesis for PhD (there are past questions to prepare you).

The Mendel University in Brno is one of the reputable institutions in Europe. It lies in the heart of Brno, the 2nd largest city after Prague in Czech Republic Southern region, bordering Germany, Austria and Slovakia.

For more information, visit the university website
www.pef.mendelu.cz/en/

WhatsApp only please this phone number 08051145278 for more information. Don’t worry this is not a scam as no one will collect your money for any reason. Yes I mean it no one will collect kobo from you. With budget of about N1.5million (one academic year tuition fee inclusive), you can land in the university next September trust me. If you doubt me, why not contact me and let me break down the cost for you. Thanks.

Note: Czech Republic now has a relaxed visa issuance policy as against what obtained in the recent past where students were asked to write exams during embassy interview.

1 Like

Re: Study In Czech Republic by tundesto(m): 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bump
Re: Study In Czech Republic by Mabis12(f): 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hi

I'm interested

(1) (Reply)

School Of Nursing (S.O.N.), Amachara Amachara, Abia State 2017/18 Admission For / Educational Consultants / Admission Without Writing Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.