Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Man Survives After Being Hit By Stray Bullet On His Way To Work In Lagos. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Survives After Being Hit By Stray Bullet On His Way To Work In Lagos. Photos (620 Views)

Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room / "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Survives After Being Hit By Stray Bullet On His Way To Work In Lagos. Photos by GisterBlogger: 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
GISTMORE.COM

A Nigerian lady identified as Margaret, took to Facebook on Thursday, to thank God after her brother survived a stray bullet that pierced his stomach on his way to work last Friday.

Sharing photos of her brother in a hospital receving treatment for the bullet wounds sustained, she wrote;

"My sister's help me Appreciate God,, the Alpha and omega,,, the unchangeable changer,, Jehovah overdo,, the ORIGINAL GOD,, delivered my brother from a stray bullet (Accidental discharged) last week Friday on his way to work,, bullet from nowhere hit him on his Abdomen entered and came out through the back,,, God is wonderful,, because it's an uncommon grace.. indeed our God is great..."

See more photos - http://gistmore.com/man-survives-after-being-hit-by-stray-bullet-on-his-way-to-work-in-lagos-photos

Re: Man Survives After Being Hit By Stray Bullet On His Way To Work In Lagos. Photos by GisterBlogger: 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Meet The First African To Win Gold At The C/wealth Killed By The FG / Herbalist Kills C&S Pastor Who Visited Him To Boost Church Attendance / Lady Steps Out Of Her Car To Flog Kids Cleaning Her Windscreen In Lagos Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.