Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,822 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Herbalist Kills C&S Pastor Who Visited Him To Boost Church Attendance - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herbalist Kills C&S Pastor Who Visited Him To Boost Church Attendance (623 Views)

U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) / Herbalist Kills Pastor Who Visited Him To Boost Church Attendance. / Man Flogs Lady Who Visited Him At His Apartment, Throws Her Out. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Herbalist Kills C&S Pastor Who Visited Him To Boost Church Attendance by linx123: 1:06pm On May 13, 2019
Sina Adeoye, an ex-convict has been arrested for killing a white garment church, Pastor Emmanuel Ogedengbe located around Agugu area of Ibadan ,Oyo State .
3 years ago, Adeoye was arrested for being the ring leader of a dare-devil six-man gang of ritualists cum human parts seller in Oba-Ile, Osun State , and sentenced to 3 years in prison.
Pastor Ogedengbe had, on Sunday, May 5, 2019, asked his church member , Sola Adebayo, to accompany him to Adeoye to help him boost his church attendance as it had dropped seriously.
According to Adebayo: “It was when we got to Oba-Ile that I realised we have come to a herbalist’s house and I immediately asked him what we were doing there. .
He told me that these suspects were his friends and that they have been friends for like 8 years. Few minutes later, I was.....https://janefblog.com/6190-2herbalist-kills-cs-pastor-who-visited-him-to-boost-church-attendance/

Re: Herbalist Kills C&S Pastor Who Visited Him To Boost Church Attendance by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 13, 2019
linx123:

3 years ago, Adeoye was arrested for being the ring leader of a dare-devil six-man gang of ritualists cum human parts seller in Oba-Ile, Osun State , and sentenced to 3 years in prison.

Someone caught in such an act was given only three years in prison. Na wa ooo...

(1) (Reply)

New Loan Scam Called "Global Loan Nigeria" / Man Seen Using Sniper Insecticide To Preserve “Stock Fish” In Lagos (Photos) / A 32-year Pastor Arrested For Allegedly Murder Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.