Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Reekado Banks Quits Mavin Records - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Quits Mavin Records (427 Views)

Iyanya: Why I Left Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records / Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? / Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reekado Banks Quits Mavin Records by Amebo9jablog(m): 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
Reekado Banks Quits Mavin Records

Reekado Banks has penned an heartbreaking note to his fans as well as he leaves Mavins Record, announcing on instagram, see what he wrote below

Today I write in tears, not from a place of pain, but of joy and gratitude. A place of bliss and satisfaction because I am more than contented with how far this opportunity has brought me.
The last five years have been the most blissful years of my career. The journey has been extremely wonderful and filled with the best experiences. I’ve learnt that family is not just about blood ties but about the love, sacrifices and friendship that exist amongst its members. The relationships I have fostered has proved to me that love is thicker than blood. •
Joining the @mavinrecords family was the best thing to have happened to me in the last decade. @donjazzy took me in and treated me like his own son. I’ll be eternally grateful to him for sacrifices he made towards the growth of my career. His selflessness and efforts towards me and the entire Mavin crew is one that is admirable and worthy of emulation. A true KING with a large heart, full of kindness and ready to accommodate even more people.
And to the rest of the crew, Our family is a clear example of the saying, “We rise by lifting others.” Thank you all for all the times you’ve lifted me at my lowest moments, for the support, the amazing hits and most especially, the LOVE. •
Taking this bold step and moving on from Mavin Records onto bigger opportunities is something that, though not easy, is absolutely necessary because of my growth. I am very ecstatic about what the future holds and I cannot wait to share with everyone what new opportunities have come.
Long Live Mavin Records.

more @ www.amebo9ja.com

Re: Reekado Banks Quits Mavin Records by SEGLIZ: 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
all well and good
well done sir
even in the bid to click into this generation's kind of entertainment, I heard this guy's songs grew some love for it end up loving his personality though don't a thing about him but with touching quitting note that represents a man with a big heart and gratitude I reel my respect for him.

everything with a beginning must sure have terminal point.
GREATER SUCCESS AHEAD
Re: Reekado Banks Quits Mavin Records by Mintum: 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
God bless your new hustle bro
Re: Reekado Banks Quits Mavin Records by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2018
grin another soon to be washed artist is on the horizon undecided dude you can't fund your music career on your own cry you need a great management or you will fizzle out quickly

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy
Re: Reekado Banks Quits Mavin Records by itspzpics(m): 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
cheesy eeyah
Re: Reekado Banks Quits Mavin Records by Charmingrascal(m): 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2018
Evry gud master would wnt his servant 2 be a master one day. Tnk u Donjazzy 4 givin Reeky a plat4m 2 shwcase himself. Reeky it's tym 4 u 2 raise oda upcmin artists. Gudluck Reeky. Meanwhile Donjazzy nids a replacement asap cos Korede cnt fill dat space.

(1) (Reply)

"Doggy Style Is The Best For Marriages" - Actress Mide Martins / Nicki Minaj's New Boyfriend Exposed As Convicted Rapist / Daddy Freeze Tells Bishop David Oyedepo That God Destroyed Shiloh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.