Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

"Doggy Style Is The Best For Marriages" - Actress Mide Martins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Doggy Style Is The Best For Marriages" - Actress Mide Martins (426 Views)

Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo / Actress Mide Martins celebrates her Actor Husband on his birthday / Mide Martins Rocks Her Husband On The Dance Floor At Grandma's Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Doggy Style Is The Best For Marriages" - Actress Mide Martins by Vicdayz(m): 10:16am On Dec 11, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Nollywood Actress, Mide Martins, has said that the missionary style of sex is a thing of the past, as things have really changed.

She gave the update in a recent chat with vanguardngr, while reacting to an old interview she granted, where she revealed that she engages in doggy style of sex to keep the flame of her marriage burning.

Her words: “Yes, I said we do doggy styles and I don’t think it’s offensive. I won’t disclose whose favourite it is because that is a family issue. At the same time, sex is a normal thing, it is a necessity in marriage.

Things have really changed, that the missionary style of sex is a thing of the past. Every married woman should learn to follow the new styles.

Some married women believe because they are married or have kids, they cannot satisfy their husbands sexually. If we don’t learn to do these things, somebody out there is willing to do more for them.”

Read more: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/doggy-style-is-best-for-marriages.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: "Doggy Style Is The Best For Marriages" - Actress Mide Martins by Vicdayz(m): 10:16am On Dec 11, 2018
shocked
Re: "Doggy Style Is The Best For Marriages" - Actress Mide Martins by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:36am On Dec 11, 2018
holoshow....
Re: "Doggy Style Is The Best For Marriages" - Actress Mide Martins by horzzyart(m): 10:39am On Dec 11, 2018
have heard this from this lady before back den on a news paper and now she reveal it again , I bet oga Afeez Owo is enjoying that alot from her cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Is The Host Of ''yes You Can Reality Tv Show'' Final Gala 2018 / This Celebrity Just Confessed How He Killed For Politicians / 10 Famous Celebs That You May Be Richer Than

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.