Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich (39952 Views)

This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria / For People Who Grew Up Poor And Eventually Escaped Poverty, Whats Your Story? / What Are The Differences Between BN And RC Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich by Siki355(m): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
adrian3000:
shocked

8. The poor live in Nigeria while the rich live in other countries

where is Dangote from, The richest man in Africa.
Poverty is of the mind, as a man thinks in his heart so he becomes. mind you, there are poor folks all over the world likewise the rich too.
Re: 7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich by whiterat(m): 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
True
Re: 7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich by Lahmeda(m): 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nice one
Re: 7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich by pulsa(m): 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
PotatoSalad:

Imagine a girl saving for 3 months to buy a 30k fone. That's less than $100. A few hours wage in the US angry
Lol so true.
Re: 7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich by williamdeluxe(m): 11:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
AND THE MOST AMAZING THING IS JESUS LOVES THEM ALL
Re: 7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich by Abudu2000(m): 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2018
PotatoSalad:

2m is just 6,000 dollars. If you think that's rich, rethink
I wonder o, most students could match up that
Re: 7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich by Abudu2000(m): 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hassan88:

#1 The poor watch TV while the rich read

The poor read to be a better person tomorrow
So I disagree to agree with you.

#2 They poor get paid timely and rich get paid based on results

It depends my friend.

#3 The poor blame and rich takes responsibilities

Even the poor takes responsibilities...
The rich also blame.....

They blame their “village people” for any negative events in their life.

#4 The poor save while the rich invest
It's a lie... Both invest..

The poor invest to be rich while the rich invest to have more wealth.

#5 The poor know it all while the rich continuously learn

The poor also do a continuous learning my friend.
Talking from experience.

#6 The poor believe that money is the root of all evil while the rich believe poverty is the root of all evil

It's a lie.

#7 Poor have lottery mentality rich have an action mentality

It's applicable to both parties.
Especially the spoilt rich kids.

Kudos though... Offense Sir.
you have to be the most ignorant person ever livet,lol
Re: 7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich by iamrealdeji(m): 12:34am On Dec 08, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Are rich people on Nairaland? I mean those whose minimum account balance is 2m.
So,having 2m acc balance means one us rich? illiteracy at its best.
Re: 7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich by iamrealdeji(m): 12:48am On Dec 08, 2018
PotatoSalad:

Good. 10 m naira should be our middle class.
50 m is being comfortable and 200 m is rich.
in assets or what? cos the rich reinvest and don't hoard cash
Re: 7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich by Tijay90(m): 2:35am On Dec 08, 2018
Having known these, I hope OP & all the people agreeing are stanking rich.
Y'all just come here with quotable quotes to console yourselves... Shior!

1 Like

Re: 7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich by adidison(m): 4:12am On Dec 08, 2018
Bruh! You Need to add no 8 as Luck ... being in the right place at the right time, having wealthy parents, being in a right environment and more ...

Let me contribute ...
no 1 you can read as much as you like, if you keep reading Harry Potter, even when opportunity comes you will want to do magic ... you just need to be smart and be aware plus learn from every exprience, film, book and life (the best teacher).

No 2. Salary depends on where you work and type of work, not EVERYBODY can start their own busness but together with no 1 and no 4 while getting salary you can start to invest until you get to a level that you can stand e.g. C Ronaldo, Lebron, M. Jordan extreme examples but you get my point.

3. Everybody at some point will be frustrated and blame, that wife, village people and so on ... just never give up no matter how many times you fall, pick yourself up and again learn from your mistakes (life - best teacher).
3. = just have that " (no 1 + no 2) no 4 - no 3 " mentality

4. Aspa investments, I think a lot of factors ... being in the right environment, people that can help with the right decisions, and investing in the right thing. For example hi5, MySpace and Facebook ... hi5 and MySpace both invested in the wrong thing while Facebook guy had people who helped him invest in the right thing ... if I hear say anybody still dey use hi5 or MySpace. This has everything to do with no 1, 4, 5 and my 8 (luck).

5 who doesn't want to expand in wealth, knowledge? For example the worlds best and richest mechanic in 1974 if he doesn't keep on learning THE RIGHT THING he will become extinct, he can't use 1974 Volkswagen beetle experience to repair a 2018 BMW. Again no 1

6 it's personal ... believe what you want but just know that too much greed is the evil here.

7 lol ... ask Kyle Jenner and the kardashians. I've said very soon school will be irrelevant ... after going to school getting degree work my a** of somebody will wear nica to kick round leather and get money I get in a year in just 1 month?!?!?

8. Luck jor!

All in all no matter no 1 to 7 (+ my no 8 cool )... you need wisdom and understanding.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich by PotatoSalad(m): 4:48am On Dec 08, 2018
iamrealdeji:
in assets or what? cos the rich reinvest and don't hoard cash
I'm not talking assets.
Re: 7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich by Hassan88(m): 6:58am On Dec 08, 2018
Abudu2000:
you have to be the most ignorant person ever livet,lol

It is a thousand times better to have common sense without education than to have education without common sense, Fool , You have been drinking Alcohol again so your thinking is paused.
Re: 7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 08, 2018
iamrealdeji:
So,having 2m acc balance means one us rich? illiteracy at its best.

Most of you are daft walahi. By Nigerian standard, anyone who has a MINIMUM monthly balance of N2m is rich. Get lost!
Re: 7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 08, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Are rich people on Nairaland? I mean those whose minimum account balance is 2m.
Having two million can also be all you have and you still pay rent and fly okada Better have a house cars and investment then have one hundred thousand naira in the account
Re: 7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 08, 2018
Naughtysite:
Having two million can also be all you have and you still pay rent and fly okada Better have a house cars and investment then have one hundred thousand naira in the account

Did you see the "minimum" in my post.
Re: 7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich by linkin8k(m): 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
Following
Re: 7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich by Mryacks: 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
gisthabit:

Source

Good points. So true
Re: 7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich by Acebrain28(m): 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
I love this!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 / How Do I Start An Oil And Gas Business In Nigeria / 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.