Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' (32688 Views)

TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) / Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding / UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
Indiscipline of the highest order
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' by TONYE001(m): 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
How was the said student able to leave the school premises without any permit? From the story, I reckon school had not closed.

Secondly, how was he able to pass through the gate with weapons without being detected?

Thirdly, how on earth would our school children be arguing over some stupid contest? How did they manage to have the extra time for this? No class work? No assignments? Juju contest, of all things?

When he brought out the weapon, I expect that there may have been some sort of noise by the other students. Was there no teacher on ground to hurry down to the location and arrest the situation?

Questions, questions, questions!
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' by aku626(m): 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
RIP to the dead, their charms have failed them.
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' by Albertone(m): 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2018
TONYE001:
How was the said student able to leave the school premises without any permit? From the story, I reckon school had not closed.

Secondly, how was he able to pass through the gate with weapons without being detected?

Thirdly, how on earth would our school children be arguing over some stupid contest? How did they manage to have the extra time for this? No class work? No assignments? Juju contest, of all things?

When he brought out the weapon, I expect that there may have been some sort of noise by the other students. Was there no teacher on ground to hurry down to the location and arrest the situation?

I'm sure you never attended a public school in your secondary school days

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' by AFONJACOW(m): 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
AFONJA and criminality Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' by OlujobaSamuel: 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
Albertone:
Leave am ooo, even me wet go boarding, we still get students wet Dey go home to bring jazz and weapon. We get one guy (Gbobo) for my set, even if you open gate make everyone pass for free, na jungle e go pass

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' by Albertone(m): 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

Leave am ooo, even me wet go boarding, we still get students wet Dey go home to bring jazz and weapon. We get one guy (Gbobo) for my set, even if you open gate make everyone pass for free, na jungle e go pass
Abi o.E no know say jungle shortcut plenty for public school

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' by TONYE001(m): 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
Albertone:

Well, I didn't. But one fact is obvious: people didn't do their jobs. The gateman, the teachers, you name it.
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' by Albertone(m): 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2018
TONYE001:

Well, I didn't. But one fact is obvious: people didn't do their jobs. The gateman, the teachers, you name it.
Rule out the Gateman because there are many shortcuts.Its in the hands of the teachers so you may be right

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' by RomeoMarvis(m): 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
ezegenigbonine:
Delta dey use style dey top for juju
Soon they go pass ijebu and kogi
Kudos to lazy youths
where you take see delta for the article? nonsense!
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' by Rotimi47: 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
The boy should be handed over to the military for training and onward development against Bokoharam.

They should take him to a place where he can make full use of his talent instead of him killing those that should be protected.

RIP to the dead.
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' by RomeoMarvis(m): 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
Kenzokings:

mumu.. U see Delta 4 der?
single sense no dey d idiot head.
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' by mechanics(m): 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
inioluwaDaniels:
Failed country
Not at all, there is hope.
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' by OwoukoUrua(m): 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2018
Heywhizzy:
Murder rate is extremely high

Plenty hating inside this Twenty-hating

I pray 2019 will be Nice for Nigerians as we send Bubu back to Daura/Sudan
hmm. . . Twenty-nice-things
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' by Heywhizzy(m): 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2018
OwoukoUrua:
hmm. . . Twenty-nice-things
na so o.. Amen

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' by Awesomefred32(m): 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2018

17 years?
Finally finally buhari has succeded in destroying Nigeria
i wipe for naija
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' by ShedrachU(m): 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2018
Juju Contest. grin grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
Where the boy?
U see my face, I no dey smile ooo
Oya show me the boy

Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' by TONYE001(m): 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2018
Albertone:
Rule out the Gateman because there are many shortcuts.Its in the hands of the teachers so you may be right

I agree with you, thanks..
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' by tundesto(m): 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2018
What is this world turning to?
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' by Jebosh(m): 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
Well,it just a pity.Part of Nigeria Peace Corps Works to safeguard schools and curb all kind of atrocities of students from primary to higher institutions but a lot of people were against it. Federal government said there is no money to finance it but they have money to finance election and some were saying they should not create new security outfit based on selfish reasons. Am not wishing our country bad but more of it will still occur because a lot of things is happening government primary and secondary schools,that's the reason a lot of parent prefer sending their children to private school.
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' by Platony(m): 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2018
I BLAME BUHARI.... angry angry
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' by omoelerin1: 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
TONYE001:

You think you're wise and asking intelligent questions be that?
FYI, you are asking dumb questions.
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' by omoelerin1: 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
Jebosh:
Well,it just a pity.Part of Nigeria Peace Corps Works to safeguard schools and curb all kind of atrocities of students from primary to higher institutions but a lot of people were against it. Federal government said there is no money to finance it but they have money to finance election and some were saying they should not create new security outfit based on selfish reasons. Am not wishing our country bad but more of it will still occur because a lot of things is happening government primary and secondary schools,that's the reason a lot of parent prefer sending their children to private school.
This one is one of the peace corps members whose hope were dashed by FG.
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' by TONYE001(m): 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2018
omoelerin1:
You think you're wise and asking intelligent questions be that?
FYI, you are asking dumb questions.

Well, going about on a faceless forum calling questions people ask dumb may not be the best, don't you think?

The questions I asked are obvious questions anyone would ask in a situation like this.

Regards.
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' by Jebosh(m): 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2018
omoelerin1:
This one is one of the peace corps members whose hope were dashed by FG.
you get it wrong,not all those supporting are part of peace corps.Am a builder by profession and still on field work.Thanks
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' by YoungLionken(m): 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
Yoruba and nonsense are intertwined. Their parents have nothing to offer but to destroy their future... Don't be surprised if you discovered that the adolescent is a yoruba moslem, aka the moderate moslems.
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' by OneManLegion(m): 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2018
PrincessB1:
Nawa for youngys of nowadays o shocked

So they can't wrestle with bare hands.
Hmm undecided

It's weakness.
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' by Ejanla07: 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
Afonjas dont like each other.. Either mining skull or killing and taking the heart to alfa...
Re: 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' by Thislady: 8:20am On Dec 08, 2018
What type of demonic school is this anyway? Lord have mercy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man / "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man / Fake Pastor Adeboye Exposed On Facebook Asking Lady To Send Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.