Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Can You Speak To Your Heart Right Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Speak To Your Heart Right Now (184 Views)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / Is Your Heart Right With God? / 5 Common Ways God Can Speak To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Speak To Your Heart Right Now by lightblazingnow(m): 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
Tell your heart that it's well. Forget about the tension and pressure outside there. It's well says the truth.

Many hearts will be tested and only the untroubled heart will pass on and the trouble water will vanish.

Talk to your heart, it's completely well.

Psalms 119:89 For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. 119:90 Thy faithfulness is unto all generations: thou hast established the earth, and it abideth. 119:91 They continue this day according to thine ordinances: for all are thy servants. 119:92 Unless thy law had been my delights, I should then have perished in mine affliction. 119:93 I will never forget thy precepts: for with them thou hast quickened me.

1 Like

Re: Can You Speak To Your Heart Right Now by lightblazingnow(m): 5:27am On Dec 08, 2018
Do it

(1) (Reply)

Methodist Prelate Warns Igbos Against Boycotting 2019 Election / Pay Attention To The Heart / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Thursday, December 20,2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.