Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters (46065 Views)

Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents / Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife / Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by alhassanyusuf29(m): 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
but Mikel obi u fall my hand for this woman, upon all the fine ladies wai fee die for u
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by bikassava: 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
I'n kinda broke so i wanna sell my instagram account followeed by Davido ect pm to purchase
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
Which kain eyeglass be dat like microscope grin
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by Mintum: 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
thaoriginator:
shocked
Igbo boy wey no gree marry Amaka, he go marry oyinbo. Slavery mentality cry
You want Amaka to dissapoint him abi?
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by Admitwithschola: 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
but Mikel obi u fall my hand for this woman, upon all the fine ladies wai fee die for u

Lol, does he live his life to please you?
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by notoriousbabe: 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
thaoriginator:
shocked
not his fault, their girls too get follow come mouth and body odours
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by ofiko123(m): 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
beautiful family...
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by alhassanyusuf29(m): 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
its just an opinion, just like how he has a right to his opinion by marrying her, i have my own opinion too smiley
Admitwithschola:

Lol, does he live his life to please you?
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by Pearlman(m): 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
Wife or girlfriend?
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by thatigboman: 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2018
thaoriginator:
shocked
taa. No be your yoruba muslim sisters marry oyibo pass?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by thatigboman: 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2018
Pearlman:
Wife or girlfriend?
i tire o
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by mechanics(m): 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
Real igbo man, he likes better thing o, but he should formalize his relationship o.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by thaoriginator: 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
thatigboman:
taa. No be your yoruba muslim sisters marry oyibo pass?
i be Hausa
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by keryj(f): 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
Umu oma kiss

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by thatigboman: 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
thaoriginator:
i be Hausa
chai boko go school?
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by thaoriginator: 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
thatigboman:
chai boko go school?
grin many do yes
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by ufuosman(m): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
Cute

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by Antipob777(f): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
If not for Buhari and his change, this guy would have been nowhere today, yet ibos hate Buhari

God bless Buhari
The Eze Ogbuagu 1
Of Ndigbo
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by urbanemind(m): 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
thaoriginator:
shocked
shift with your racist mentality.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2018
Curtisaxel7:
Wife?

I don't recall him marrying her. Abi you people don't know the difference between girlfriend/slut and wife?.

Mikel's real wife is in Anambra waiting for him. grin.

whether you like it or not. he has settled for the best
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by jessedaflow: 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
abeg the ronaldo of portugal and messi of argentina is my messi and ronaldo of naija..who s obi?
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by EmekaBlue(m): 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
Chopping life

Ego dinma
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by Pruwa: 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2018
Beautiful family
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by Pruwa: 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2018
Beautiful family!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by kechywillz(m): 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
See as Mikel too handsome,men I go travel try marry whitey
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
Happy fam unlike IK Ogbonna which was sharing his peanut with Nina smiley
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
thaoriginator:
shocked

How marrying oyibo take be "slavery mentality" undecided
What kind of backward and stupid people are I'm seeing on nairaland these days.

Yet u are using phone and internet introduced by oyibos to type this trash. lipsrsealed undecided
Continue smoking what you are smoking

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by franzis(m): 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
What about the other kids from another mother, doesn't he acknowledge them
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by Princezibk: 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2018
Cho cho cho
thaoriginator:
shocked
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters by Princezibk: 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2018
U are sitting on a long thing my dear
Curtisaxel7:
Wife?

I don't recall him marrying her. Abi you people don't know the difference between girlfriend/slut and wife?.

Mikel's real wife is in Anambra waiting for him. grin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Emenayo & Age Cheat: Azerbaijani Media Claims 23Yr Old Player Is Over 40 / Can You Name The 4 Wrestling Legends In These Pictures? / Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.